POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes me sick how the media is always trying to whip old people into a frenzy. The BS story of the day is that Trump will cut meals on wheels. A total lie.

index_zpsyeac1pij.jpg

Man, as I have said before. You helped me move towards Trump from Gary Johnson. So if anyone says word to mouth advice doesn't work, then they are wrong. I voted Trump pretty much from your posts.
Me busting your ass about Jary Gohnson being a weirdo didn't help? Whatever. I don't even care anymore.

It makes me sick how the media is always trying to whip old people into a frenzy. The BS story of the day is that Trump will cut meals on wheels. A total lie.

Trump supporter/conservative here. I believe what you say about meals on wheels but the comments from his budget director, or whoever that was, unless shown out of context, said it is not doing what it's designed to do & I guess left the impression they would/might be cut?
I'm not doubting what you're saying, just looking for a little education on the issue so I can respond to those who are in a frenzy.

I will say, in general, I support many of the cuts he is planning to make. Our country is in pitiful financial shape. We have a spending problem on steroids. Finally we have an adult in the room who is willing to say we can't afford to keep doing all of this & people jump up & down at the mere mention of cutting.

I was all in on Trump during the election so did not think much about Rand, but he is really growing on me.

I've tried to tell this thread Rand is the best politician in DC. He sounds weak though and his hair makes him look like a jackass.

He is by far the best we got and really should have been the VP pick. I'm not knocking Pence but let's face it Rand actually has a clue and Pence just takes orders.

I've tried to tell this thread Rand is the best politician in DC. He sounds weak though and his hair makes him look like a jackass.

He is by far the best we got and really should have been the VP pick. I'm not knocking Pence but let's face it Rand actually has a clue and Pence just takes orders.
Rand Paul is fiscally the only responsible politician in Washington. My problem with him is he is so anti-spending, I'd fear he wouldn't favor spending on the one or two things the fed should spend on...defense and infrastructure.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Exclusive: Immigration judges headed to 12 U.S. cities to speed deportations

The U.S. Justice Department is developing plans to temporarily reassign immigration judges from around the country to 12 cities to speed up deportations of illegal immigrants who have been charged with crimes, according to two administration officials.

How many judges will be reassigned and when they will be sent is still under review, according to the officials, but the Justice Department has begun soliciting volunteers for deployment.

The targeted cities are New York; Los Angeles; Miami; New Orleans; San Francisco; Baltimore, Bloomington, Minnesota; El Paso, Texas; Harlingen, Texas; Imperial, California; Omaha, Nebraska and Phoenix, Arizona. They were chosen because they are cities which have high populations of illegal immigrants with criminal charges, the officials said.

The cities slated to receive more judges have more than half of the 18,013 pending immigration cases that involve undocumented immigrants facing or convicted of criminal charges, according to data provided by the Justice Department's Executive Office of Immigration Review.

As part of the Trump administration crackdown on illegal immigrants, the Justice Department is also sending immigration judges to detention centers along the southwest border. Those temporary redeployments will begin Monday.

This morning is Paris a known radicalized Muslim, on a terrorists watch list, shot a cop in the face, highjacked a woman's car, drove to the airport, tried to take a soldier's gun, was shot dead by other soldiers.

[laughing]

After Big Tuesday, Rachel Maddow Takes Ratings Hit Wednesday

The Rachel Maddow Show set ratings records on Tuesday thanks to its Trump tax return episode. Wednesday’s show, however, experienced a major ratings dropoff.

The episode was down -36 percent in total viewers from Tuesday, and down -9 percent in total viewers from the previous Wednesday. The audience decline was even sharper when it came to adults 25-54, a category which includes marginal TV news consumers who are more likely to watch when there’s a noteworthy event transpiring. In the A25-54 demo, Wednesday’s episode was down -54 percent from Tuesday, and down -16 percent from the prior Wednesday.

Rand Paul is fiscally the only responsible politician in Washington. My problem with him is he is so anti-spending, I'd fear he wouldn't favor spending on the one or two things the fed should spend on...defense and infrastructure.

Depends how you look at it, he doesn't believe in being stationed across the world like we are either so yea he would have cuts to the military that I think would help us. I too do not think we need to be in every little confrontation
Other countries are involved in nor do I think we need to 24/7/365 in other countries just to spy.

I do think he would spend on infrastructure, and the money would be there if we didn't waste so damn much on BS like welfare.

The scared left loves to the push the HES GONNA DEPORT EVERYBODY!!! bs, but per that article, we have 18k criminals we want to get rid of right now. That's absolutely nothing! And they're criminals!

Depends how you look at it, he doesn't believe in being stationed across the world like we are either so yea he would have cuts to the military that I think would help us. I too do not think we need to be in every little confrontation
Other countries are involved in nor do I think we need to 24/7/365 in other countries just to spy.

I do think he would spend on infrastructure, and the money would be there if we didn't waste so damn much on BS like welfare.

Efficient. That's what trump is. That's why govt hates him. He wants financial reponsibly, and that is NOT "progressive".

Same thing we did last time, force china to deal with it.
I get what you're saying but I'm not sure thats the solution this time.

N.Korea is basically threatening to lob nukes at everybody right now. And they have a leader that is crazy enough to do it.

The world needs to come together to put a stop to it. If not, a lot of people will be dead because of that crazy fat f**k.

N.Korea is basically threatening to lob nukes at everybody right now. And they have a leader that is crazy enough to do it.

The world needs to come together to put a stop to it. If not, a lot of people will be dead because of that crazy fat f**k.

Doesn't that little bitch look like he'd get the crap kicked out of him by even a 13 year old?

Reactions: screwduke1
Good find. Not mentioned specifically in the article but goes along with the mistake wrapping of all Muslims into one bundle. All Muslims are no more alike than are Catholics and the Amish.

Oh really? So then why is the term "radical Islamic terrorism" such a huge issue to you? Why are you saying all muslims are terrorists?

Trump supporter/conservative here. I believe what you say about meals on wheels but the comments from his budget director, or whoever that was, unless shown out of context, said it is not doing what it's designed to do & I guess left the impression they would/might be cut?
I'm not doubting what you're saying, just looking for a little education on the issue so I can respond to those who are in a frenzy.

I will say, in general, I support many of the cuts he is planning to make. Our country is in pitiful financial shape. We have a spending problem on steroids. Finally we have an adult in the room who is willing to say we can't afford to keep doing all of this & people jump up & down at the mere mention of cutting.

I think it's pretty obvious Whenever trump has had issues with groups, he comes out and tells them TO get it in gear. See NATO. Basically a kick in the ass.

I disagree. I think we are at the point a where a financial war from our standpoint is more catastrophic than any actual war.

The world has proven they are fine doing nothing except letting USA be the only proactive country. So screw them, let something happen and then ask them what they are going to do.

We are no longer paying for others defense. F that! Trump is accepting payment for our country to fight your fights or get run over.

I really don't care about anyone else right now and think a few wars not including us would really help the world out right now.

I disagree. I think we are at the point a where a financial war from our standpoint is more catastrophic than any actual war.

The world has proven they are fine doing nothing except letting USA be the only proactive country. So screw them, let something happen and then ask them what they are going to do.

We are no longer paying for others defense. F that! Trump is accepting payment for our country to fight your fights or get run over.

I really don't care about anyone else right now and think a few wars not including us would really help the world out right now.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Valid points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT