• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8o2.jpg

Gowdy roasted Comey today.

Haha, Gallup has Trumps approval rating at 37%.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump lost a big percentage of his supporters in a month and a half. Seems legit.

Only an idiot would believe that is accurate.

Gallup has been a leader in research for over 75 years. Don't blame them because it doesn't agree with your views. Don't get me started again.

I'm watching Trumped on Showtime. Just started, should be good. Just showed Pelosi say dismissively "Trump will not be President".

There must be a strategic reason for Trump keeping Comey around.

He just sucks so badly, but maybe he knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak. Thats the only reason I could think of for why Trump doesn't just fire him.
So you are saying that he's got the goods on Trump and that's why he can't fire him? Bwahaha

Most corrupt WH ever...after only two months. And most complicit, hypocritical, tone deaf supporters ever.

It is not surprising that he's under 40% support, he only had 46% to start with and of that only about 30% are his hardcore bigoted base. Most on here. Gonna be a bloodbath in 2018. You can only tell so many lies until Americans say ENOUGH!

Making Obama look like Lincoln in comparison. I mean the dude lies about not golfing when he is actually golfing. He is a psychopath.

So you are saying that he's got the goods on Trump and that's why he can't fire him? Bwahaha

Most corrupt WH ever...after only two months. And most complicit, hypocritical, tone deaf supporters ever.

It is not surprising that he's under 40% support, he only had 46% to start with and of that only about 30% are his hardcore bigoted base. Most on here. Gonna be a bloodbath in 2018. You can only tell so many lies until Americans say ENOUGH!

Making Obama look like Lincoln in comparison. I mean the dude lies about not golfing when he is actually golfing. He is a psychopath.

d24.jpg

Wonder why Comey had to make that crystal clear distinction between FISA court jurisdiction and section 702 of that EO there at the end? Almost as if that might become a sticking point in the near future. Almost as if it was a clear opportunity to overtly display "This is me NOT perjuring myself while teetering on semantics." Wonder what MI6 has to say about shared info from "foreign" wire taps...

#loopholes #****adem

communist ideals lost, so i guess it fits you just right. try not being a lying personality disorder douchebag for once and you might find a better life.
Ok, I can't take this from you anymore. I'm coming clean once and for all.. I AM BigBlueSean. Even though I have to remain active on both accounts, pay an extra $120 on HOB subscription, and write with a different point of view.. it's worth it because I get satisfaction from fooling you, thabigbluenation.

He was probably talking about you acting like you were a 17 year old discussing politics on CI after finishing your school work....but I guess it could be the BBS angle as well.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
He was probably talking about you acting like you were a 17 year old discussing politics on CI after finishing your school work....but I guess it could be the BBS angle as well.

lol. he has shitty takes and i got under his skin. i don't really care or do i really take this message board seriously;. but some posters are just fun to mess with. he needs to be a better poster. maybe this will help.

Reactions: screwduke1
lol. he has shitty takes and i got under his skin. i don't really care or do i really take this message board seriously;. but some posters are just fun to mess with. he needs to be a better poster. maybe this will help.
Righhht. People talk a lot when they get defensive. Which explains why traffic on this thread is down big-time when I'm not here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT