POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This morning is Paris a known radicalized Muslim, on a terrorists watch list, shot a cop in the face, highjacked a woman's car, drove to the airport, tried to take a soldier's gun, was shot dead by other soldiers.

My question: how was this peace loving individual triggered by mean old whitey?

Reactions: screwduke1
Just a reminder. Early Friday morning Donna Brazile finally admitted to stealing the debate questions and giving them to Hillary in advance. 38 hours later, and she still hasn't been fired from her position at the DNC, nor has a single Democrat came out publicly and disavowed her or denounced what she did.

Same thing we did last time, force china to deal with it.
"force China to deal with it"? Why would they if they don't feel threatened? You going to threaten China? China may well be encouraging them. It creates a distractions and rational for China to have bases in the S. China sea.

maybe that's good news for Jason

What went down? Heard someone called his boss and had him fired? Any good leads on the poster? I've been stuck in hell for a few weeks and haven't had much time on the board. Hate that shit for Jason.

F'n b***** around here.

Just a reminder. Early Friday morning Donna Brazile finally admitted to stealing the debate questions and giving them to Hillary in advance. 38 hours later, and she still hasn't been fired from her position at the DNC, nor has a single Democrat came out publicly and disavowed her or denounced what she did.
qjqp3glpq6my.jpg

I've been a little out of the loop the past few days, but what do you mean she "admitted"? There's been conclusive proof publicly available for months.

This is what happens when the media make Trump to be Hitler/fascist, etc.

They want him dead. They are hoping they can convince enough crazy people to do it for them before they have to send in their own "crazy" mkultra soldier. Trump is a threat to their drug cartels, human trafficking, and gun running. They = corrupt D.C., Deep State, NWO, Fed reserve, and elite family.

Just when you want to question the accuracy of Wikileaks they are proven right again. Yet the alt left will refuse to read anything that wikileaks releases and trust their fake news outlets for disinfo.

More proof that libs don't really care about minorities. Just pawns for votes.

They want him dead. They are hoping they can convince enough crazy people to do it for them before they have to send in their own "crazy" mkultra soldier. Trump is a threat to their drug cartels, human trafficking, and gun running. They = corrupt D.C., Deep State, NWO, Fed reserve, and elite family.

I don't doubt for one second that if hell wind up dead if he continues to block globalism. Soros and others have a lifetime of work and tens of billions riding on globalism.

Right now they're attacking him via media which does two things:

1) hopes to put enough pressure on career politicians to not support trumps policies and

2) sets up the back story for a contingency assassination. Will be much easier to blame on a Islamic or political zealot if the media spends months working these groups into a lather.

Haha, Gallup has Trumps approval rating at 37%.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump lost a big percentage of his supporters in a month and a half. Seems legit.

Only an idiot would believe that is accurate.
You do realize that many didn't like either candidate but had to vote for someone. He only received 46% to start.

Comey to testify today regarding wiretapping trump tower. Will be interesting.

I doubt he'll admit it as alleged by trump. But I fully expect verbal acrobatics that dance all around it, without actually denying trump was monitored in some way
There must be a strategic reason for Trump keeping Comey around.

He just sucks so badly, but maybe he knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak. Thats the only reason I could think of for why Trump doesn't just fire him.

Unless you are as corrupt and believe that you have to mislead people to get votes, why would anyone ever again trust the left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT