POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall, the big takeaway I came out of it with was that the whole "ignored citizens" mantra that has been talked about for months really hit home with me. It became real. There were people from every walks of life down around that place. Rednecks, people in suits, teenagers, etc. People who I bet have never been very involved or enthusiastic about politics before are now into it because of Trump.

Granted, Trump has gathered together the dumbest, most naive, least educated, most racist, and malformed cast of neanderthals the world has ever seen as his "base" to fall back on, but even these single celled mutants are going to catch at some point as they are his very first target. The very people he hurts the most with his plot to rip off their healthcare in order to finance his big tax giveaway to the rich he's got coming down the pike.

They say in Hitler's final days he was raving at imaginary things and ordering imaginary troops around on the battlefield that had long since been destroyed. Completely untethered to reality.

Trump, by all appearances, started that way. He didn't even need to descend into it. That's the world he lives in all the time.

200.webp

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I absolutely am entertained. I will go into withdrawals if Trump is impeached. Especially if Sean Spicer leaves. Spicer is the greatest thing I have ever seen in politics. I don't even know how to categorize him. I just sit there awestruck. In Hell, if there is one, Sean Spicer is the ringmaster. Hannibal Lectre-like, they will make me sit there and listen to him explain things over and over and over again to torment me for all eternity. I hate him for the lies he tells but I love him for being so damned irresistibly entertaining while he does it.

Reactions: rqarnold
Brady showed up. Ha ha

Ahhhh, yeah. Fuzz/RQ has the audacity to question a tax return when he doesn't even have the integrity to pay a bet to the most generous poster on this board.

Fuzz/RQ basically would kill a kid in the head with a pistol gripped double barreled shot gun with no safety lock.
You guys are really pathetic. I made an internet bet with brady, no i didn't pay it and none of you would either. Not sure why you think fuzz and i are the same person but hey, it's the internet and you can believe whatever you want. Just like the clown-in-chief.

Mattis and Tillerson are just top flight picks, IMO. They are quality people for any cabinet. Pompeo is a solid pick. I actually like Priebus as he tries to keep Trump from doing all kids of illegal shit. Those are all quality people to have in the White House...

Granted, Trump has gathered together the dumbest, most naive, least educated, most racist, and malformed cast of neanderthals the world has ever seen as his "base" to fall back on, but even these single celled mutants are going to catch at some point as they are his very first target. The very people he hurts the most with his plot to rip off their healthcare in order to finance his big tax giveaway to the rich he's got coming down the pike.
Comparing two posts from the same individual provides considerable perspective.

Thank you.

Comparing two posts from the same individual provides considerable perspective.

Thank you.
No, I stand by both of those. I think Mattis and Tillerson are top flight folks that ANY administration would be lucky to have. I have complete confidence in both of those men. Absolute confidence.

My post was about Trump supporters, voters... not his cabinet picks of which I have been mostly complimentary as I like a number of his picks and especially those two.

My post was about Trump supporters, voters.

damn
oh well

ultimately we're all going to have to just deal with the fact that meaningful communication -- and any hope of changing minds --- is closing quickly

This country has been socially engineered to tear itself apart I'm afraid

Just know that I don't mean any personal harm unless a person intends to harm my family OR that person is associated with a movement to commit treason and overthrow our legally elected President

I'm glad to see more and more military members starting to come out and have their photos taken / make public statements about supporting their CINC

An increasing # of veterans are moving in with them as well

that's a good thing

I don't blame Z, I truly do not think he fully understands what he supports. I think he has an idea of what he thinks he is in support of, but those he follows just lie to him and he doesn't have it in him to not believe.

Kind of like a kid with bad parents.....not their fault.

You guys are really pathetic. I made an internet bet with brady, no i didn't pay it and none of you would either. Not sure why you think fuzz and i are the same person but hey, it's the internet and you can believe whatever you want. Just like the clown-in-chief.

Dissociative message board identity disorder or you seeing ghosts?

Is "RQ" speaking? We wanna speak to "RQ" , He owes $1000K dollars. Fuzz's personality doesn't owe Brady. Fuzz has mega boners for 30 yr old Syrian men

Reactions: qwesley
RQ needed to create Fuzz, he needed to become someone else so he could come back here. Fuzz needs RQ so he can have someone agree with him and not call him out for his shit takes. anyone with reading comprehension can tell that these two usernames have the exact same writing style, opinions and the same shitty takes on every subject matter. doesn't take the internet FBI to tell they are one in the same. i thought multiple disorder complexes usually manifest in forms of alter egos, different beings inside one's own head in conflict with each other. these two are just one sad poster trying to convince the world their political views mean something.

RQ needed to create Fuzz, he needed to become someone else so he could come back here. Fuzz needs RQ so he can have someone agree with him and not call him out for his shit takes. anyone with reading comprehension can tell that these two usernames have the exact same writing style, opinions and the same shitty takes on every subject matter. doesn't take the internet FBI to tell they are one in the same. i thought multiple disorder complexes usually manifest in forms of alter egos, different beings inside one's own head in conflict with each other. these two are just one sad poster trying to convince the world their political views mean something.

hahaha could you imagine if Fuzz?RQ beat Brady. I bet he'd hound Brady for that money like Trump's tax returns.

Hawaii judges decision is ridiculously poor. Ignores the presidential power to secure our borders.

Then decides the ban violates the first amendment. Ridiculous on two levels, but mainly FOREIGN REFUGEES ARE NOT PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION. This is clear and without dispute.

Finally the fact the judges read into the ban that it was based on religion is also dumb. But the least dumb of the terrible points of rationale.

What needs to happen with the ban now: I've read that Trump can control where the refugees go. In fact I'm pretty certain this is true because governors filed lawsuits last year to prevent the president from forcing refugees down their throat. They lost.

So.....ship every last refugee to Hawaii. They complained in their lawsuit they'd be harmed with this ban. So they can't complain.

Oh Democrats, you have made it very clear you want to destroy western civilization. You have made it very clear you don't want this nation protected. You have made it very clear how much you hate whites and want to turn this into the third world. You have made it very clear that you're okay with Islam, black crime, drug cartels and outright chaos but you hate whites, Christians, Republicans, capitalism, our history, our culture, our traditions.

Honestly, I hope a war comes to purge your evil from these lands. But what I fear is going to happen is you morons will continue to allow more travesties, rapes, murders and terrorist attacks where you will inevitably seek to ignore your role and also excuse the third world savages that you used as pawns to do it.

The hell with all of you and your politicians.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
What needs to happen with the ban now: I've read that Trump can control where the refugees go. In fact I'm pretty certain this is true because governors filed lawsuits last year to prevent the president from forcing refugees down their throat. They lost.

So.....ship every last refugee to Hawaii. They complained in their lawsuit they'd be harmed with this ban. So they can't complain.

Amazing that garbage crooked judges can straight up ignore the law and choose to be activists. We can't even protect our country because Democrats won't allow it. HOW INSANE IS THIS?

Amazing that garbage crooked judges can straight up ignore the law and choose to be activists. We can't even protect our country because Democrats won't allow it. HOW INSANE IS THIS?

It's asinine to think federal judges consider non citizens/residents entitled to constitutional protection.

Also, don't forget scotus just a few years back did the same thing when gitmo detainees were given habeas rights. So it's not a forgone conclusion they'll correctly interpret the law either.

Thanks to the Democrats being played for fools and falling for it, Putin has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

http://circa.com/politics/accountab...russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi

No FBI charges expected

Circa reported last week that FBI officials have not found any evidence to date of criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia aimed at influencing the outcome of the 2016 election. Intelligence officials delivered a similar message to congressional leaders in recent days, sources said.

The FBI, CIA and the rest of the intelligence community do share a common assessment that Russia took actions like hacking Democratic email accounts, trying to penetrate voter database and spreading propaganda in an effort to influence the U.S. election, officials say.

A report released by former director of national intelligence, James Clapper, declared in January that the Obama administration’s official assessment was that the Russian campaign aimed to “harm” Clinton and “aspired to help” Trump.

The conclusion, however, is not fully shared inside the FBI, which has a long expertise on Russian counterintelligence dating to spy scandals in the 1990s and early 2000s that involved figures like Robert Hanssen, Aldrich Ames and Anna Chapman.

What the Russians were really up to

Some senior experts inside the FBI believe the goal of the Russian covert operations during the 2016 election was more generally to create chaos and undermine American confidence in their democratic election process and not necessarily to favor one or the other candidates, a senior official told Circa.

Part of the reason for those experts’ thinking is that the FBI uncovered efforts by Russia to hack into Republican National Committee computers, to spread uncorroborated derogatory information about Trump in the dossier and gain access to a voter registration database in Illinois where a Republican presidential candidate had little chance of winning, that official said.

“Disrupting the election and eroding confidence in democracy seemed more likely to us than ensuring a preference” of one candidate over the other, the source said.

Phatty, nobody is getting rid of weed. State's rights will ultimately prevail on this
Bro, I really hope you're right.

The legalization movement has gained so much momentum over the past few years. Lots of economic good materializes from legal weed. Jobs, lower incarceration rates and tax revenues are just a couple.

Bill, nobody knows what they will find if they don't see them. The question is, what is being hidden? If you hide something from me then I can only assume there is something you don't want me to know.
You're speculating that we wouldn't find anything... If I'm wrong then what has been lost? However, if you are wrong...

The question isn't "what is being hidden?" The question, once again, is why do you need to see them?

To go the Fuzz route...

Do you think Trump is doing some illegal shit? Assuming arguendo he is, do you think he'd actually put that illegal shit on his tax return?

Do you think his Schedule B shows, "Interest Income - Loan to best pal Vlad"? Do you think Trump's properties are all owned by him personally?

Do you think maybe, just maybe, a guy who's been in the real estate business for his entire life and made billions, while shielding himself from bankruptcies of specific companies maybe, just may have a little bit more complicated of an entity structure than listing all of his properties outright on Schedule E? You think maybe everything could roll up into minimal K1s through holding companies?

Do you think maybe you could look at his financial disclosure form and create an org chart to figure out what ends up on his tax return?

So no, it's not that he's "hiding" anything from you. It's not public information, there's no requirement to publish the information. He knows, 98% of the people looking at the tax returns will be dipshits who don't know what they're talking about, but will try to spin any meaningless item into a controversy.

For Christ's sake, Maddyke said they had Trump's "1040 form" and various articles repeated that. It's a "Form 1040" or maybe just call it a "1040".

"1040 form" is nails on a chalkboard and lets everyone know you don't know what the hell your talking about and have no business opining.

Filling in missing information with your imagination is where conspiracy theorists go wrong.

"Shit doesn't make sense" = healthy
"Shit doesn't make sense therefore A therefore B therefore C therefore Trump is our Russian Hitler president" = not healthy

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It's the IRS's job to ensure Trump is paying enough taxes, not the media's. Also, I think Trump is just trolling everyone by not releasing them, similar to Obama not releasing his birth certificate. It obviously drives the left crazy. He could just "leak" 2 pages here and there and hilarity ensues.

Also, if tax returns are so goddam important, why doesn't Congress just change the law so tax returns are required to be disclosed in addition to the federal financial disclosure that everyone already files?

But then all the Congressmen would have to release their tax returns, and well we just can't have that can we.

Yeah, but George Washington and Abraham Lincoln released their tax returns!!!!! Presidential custom.

I love how RQ/Fuzz claims "nobody" would pay their bet. You means those with little integrity wouldn't pay. I've made plenty of bets and paid every single one. You thought you knew the answer, like always, and you didn't. YOU OFFERED the bet. I knew the facts and accepted.

It should have been a valuable lesson for you. I can see you still think you know it all. Which you do not. Proven by me with the bet and countless others over the years.

So ICE doing their job is the problem vs. the people being here illegally to begin with. LMAO. It's about time they do their jobs. If LA doesn't want illegals doing crimes, there's a very easy solution.

ICE Agents Now Going To Courthouses To Arrest Undocumented Immigrants

"Chaidez said he is among many attorneys and prosecutors who worry ICE arrests at courthouses will create enough fear of deportation among witnesses or victims of crimes to affect the outcomes of cases.

“They may refuse to contact the police. They may refuse to give testimony as a witness. They may refuse to show up in court, and that affects the entire system,” the attorney explained."

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...ourthouses-to-arrest-undocumented-immigrants/

Intelligent buyers?
So when you find out your kid has Leukemia you're going to from doctor's office to doctor's office shopping for Leukemia treatment? Right?
Find yourself injured in an accident...you calling to find the least expensive ambulance to get you to the hospital? Then interviewing multiple doctors to see which one will give you the best deal on treating your injuries?
Do you have the medical expertise to interview multiple oncologist to determine which one can best treat your cancer?

Calling available Obamacare policies "garbage"...aren't insurers saying that they're losing money on those "garbage" policies? They're expensive because they contain the pool of people with pre-existing conditions many of whom are costing the insurers $100 of thousands if not millions of $$ per year.

The rest of the world has figured out that they can provide quality healthcare to their populations for a fraction of what Americans pay. I guess they got the monopoly on all the "intelligent buyers".

No where in the world is healthcare "100% controlled by government". It is made accessible to 100% of the citizens as it should be.
Obamacare was created as a step to make healthcare accessible to all. People should not be forced into bankruptcy because their child becomes ill. People in rural towns shouldn't lose their hospitals and healthcare facilities because they aren't as profitable as facilities in larger communities. It wasn't always that way. Hospitals and clinics used to be almost entirely run by religious and humanitarian organizations, not to make those organizations untold riches but to provide services to their fellow men. Then the profiteers got involved. They built shiny temples to the healthcare gods, took over the healthcare landscape.

The question that needs to be asked is why did Republicans make such a stink over Obamacare promising to repeal it only to offer as its replacement a plan that is nearly identical except will fail more quickly?
A better question is why did anyone believe that they would do anything different?

You know that no mandate to purchase will only drive up premiums even faster as those who will choose not to buy will be those who are the most healthy. Insurance works by spreading the risks. More healthy people in the risk pool means lower premiums, fewer means higher premiums. And those who choose not to buy...some of them will become ill, be involved in accidents. They will receive care for which they cannot pay, the cost of that care will be passed on to you and me.

Yeah totally different people. Biggest liar ever on this board.

So ICE doing their job is the problem vs. the people being here illegally to begin with. LMAO. It's about time they do their jobs. If LA doesn't want illegals doing crimes, there's a very easy solution.

ICE Agents Now Going To Courthouses To Arrest Undocumented Immigrants

"Chaidez said he is among many attorneys and prosecutors who worry ICE arrests at courthouses will create enough fear of deportation among witnesses or victims of crimes to affect the outcomes of cases.

“They may refuse to contact the police. They may refuse to give testimony as a witness. They may refuse to show up in court, and that affects the entire system,” the attorney explained."

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...ourthouses-to-arrest-undocumented-immigrants/

And they want us to believe they truly supported the Gang of 8 Bill and would have not ignored the parts they could. Good lord..

What needs to happen with the ban now: I've read that Trump can control where the refugees go.

Portland. Fisherman's Wharf. Malibu. I'd add Austin Texas but there are enough genuine gun toting cowboys still in Texas that it wouldn't really be fair to the immigrants.

RQ/Fuzz......
giphy.gif

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Tell you what cat... shop that message around to hospitals and see if any of them bite.

You don't always need the latest and greatest equipment to produce the similar quality outcomes but you do need them if your competition has them. That is what for-profit medicine and for-profit hospitals has gotten us. Perception is reality.
Why? You said for emergency care we don't shop hospitals. We go where they take us. If the latest and greatest equipment isn't improving outcomes, then why are hospitals competing on that basis if they will still get the same number of emergency patients with or without those facilities? Seems like a poorly thought out strategy for making a profit. If your patient flow will show up no matter what, you spend less money per patient and make more profit.

As group democrats took Obama at his word 100% of the time, yet with Trump you all aren't convinced by even the most obvious evidence
How often did Republicans take Obama at his word?
Let's see...most obvious evidence. Honolulu newspapers dated August 1961 listing new births at local hospital...

I'm not sure what "most obvious evidence" exists with any of the questions surrounding Trump. The man makes claims and provides no evidence and criticizes others who do the same. Makes claims and then says he didn't mean exactly what he said. Claims Obamacare is "terrible", that we must cover everyone and then promotes Obamacare-light that would leave 24 million uninsured.

Where is this most obvious evidence?

Why? You said for emergency care we don't shop hospitals. We go where they take us. If the latest and greatest equipment isn't improving outcomes, then why are hospitals competing on that basis if they will still get the same number of emergency patients with or without those facilities? Seems like a poorly thought out strategy for making a profit. If your patient flow will show up no matter what, you spend less money per patient and make more profit.
cat, I am convinced you simply want to argue and not attempt to understand the healthcare landscape. If you want to continue down the road we have traveled we will continue to see the same results. Healthcare costs will continue to rise which will continue to push up the cost of insurance.

People like shiny new things and if given the choice between shiny and new or old and drab, shiny and new will win 90% of the time. That my friend is basic human psychology. People in sales "dress for success" because image matters when people are making decisions. Your suggestions might make logical sense but people don't make healthcare decisions based upon logic. The cost of my wife's cancer care was never an issue and I doubt that costs were ever discussed when treating your son's broken jaw. It costs what it costs. Healthcare is never going to be sold based upon costs. Emergency care is just a piece of the pie.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT