POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When that kind of shit is exposed on the dems, there is no outrage. Probably is expected. Who is really surprised that one of the dems only paid 13%? Wonder how much Maxine Waters paid?

When that kind of shit is exposed on the dems, there is no outrage. Probably is expected. Who is really surprised that one of the dems only paid 13%? Wonder how much Maxine Waters paid?

I don't pay any attention to what comes out of a liberal's mouth anymore because it's pure horse shit.

The fact that Bernie "occupy wall street" Sanders avoided paying taxes that counters his "fair share" screams, is prolly the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen.

Bernie Sander supporters are heroin addicts too stupid to realize their god is nothing more than a "greedy" capitalist.

I don't pay any attention to what comes out of a liberal's mouth anymore because it's pure horse shit.

The fact that Bernie "occupy wall street" Sanders avoided paying taxes that counters his "fair share" screams, is prolly the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen.

Bernie Sander supporters are heroin addicts too stupid to realize their god is nothing more than a "greedy" capitalist.
They are all capitalists. They count on their minions to be too stupid to realize that "hey, this rich guy is telling me that rich guys are evil"

Reactions: Willy4UK
Was Maddow trolled?

What if Trump wanted to release this very favorable tax return, and so leaked it through backchannels to Maddow so she could pump it up as a big scoop, just to have the rug pulled out from under her when Trump revealed them himself and the returns made Trump look like a model taxpaying citizen?

Just a thought.
No doubt it was a troll job. Rachel Maddow fell for it bigly.

Other than to make sure Trump has no foreign financial dealings that would affect him being POTUS, I don't see why people care about how much money he makes, or how much he pays in taxes.
"Other than to make sure Trump has no foreign financial dealings that would affect him being POTUS"...isn't that the question that everyone has asked?
It has nothing to do with how much he makes. It's how he makes it, who and what charities and candidates he has supported... assuming he gave over $400 to any charity he would have to disclose...

Lastly, what is he trying to hide? Every POTUS candidate over the last 50 years has disclosed their returns. He should too.

"Other than to make sure Trump has no foreign financial dealings that would affect him being POTUS"...isn't that the question that everyone has asked?
It has nothing to do with how much he makes. It's how he makes it, who and what charities and candidates he has supported... assuming he gave over $400 to any charity he would have to disclose...

Lastly, what is he trying to hide? Every POTUS candidate over the last 50 years has disclosed their returns. He should too.

LOL, he wasn't trying to "hide" anything. He paid 25% in taxes compared to convict Obama and hypocrite Sanders.

More like he trolled the fake news networks.

By that definition, our healthcare system is far superior to that in Canada. Why are you interested in moving toward a model that emulates the one in Canada?
Do you want affordable or not?
You can't complain about cost but then want all of the things that cost brings.
Canada = affordable healthcare, US = unaffordable healthcare.
You don't drive a Bentley and complain that your auto insurance is too high. That $250K Bentley doesn't do anything that an automobile little more than half its price wouldn't do. Canadians have very good healthcare. There isn't a procedure that you can get here that you cannot get there. There health outcomes are equal to and in some cases better than ours.
A $250,000 automobile or a $150,000 automobile? Either way you're driving a very fine auto but the insurance on that $250,000 one will be about 40% more.

McCain has officially lost it. Im starting to wonder if he has become senile. McCain has hopped on the democrat train of every republican must be working for Putin. Its hard to trust any politicians but the two politicians I trust the most is Rand Paul and Trey Gowdy. I may not agree with what they say all the time but when they say something I think they actually mean it and will follow through with it. 0% chance Paul is working for Putin. McCain needs to go retire.

Just saw something that says he may have lost. Guess the Dutch want to be raped by Muslims like do in Sweden.
I think it helped immensely that Rutte, the incumbent, told the Turkish government over the weekend that they couldn't send representatives to the Netherlands to organize rallies to try to stir up the vote of Turkish expatriates living in the Netherlands in favor of Erdogan for the upcoming vote in Turkey (the vote is to change the Turkish constitution to give Erdogan even more power = despot). The Dutch also quelled the resulting Turkish protests with riot police. By the outcome of the vote, Dutch voters were pleased with Rutte's show of strength and authority in handling the situation.

I think it helped immensely that Rutte, the incumbent, told the Turkish government over the weekend that they couldn't send representatives to the Netherlands to organize rallies to try to stir up the vote of Turkish expatriates living in the Netherlands in favor of Erdogan for the upcoming vote in Turkey (the vote is to change the Turkish constitution to give Erdogan even more power = despot). The Dutch also quelled the resulting Turkish protests with riot police. By the outcome of the vote, Dutch voters were pleased with Rutte's show of strength and authority in handling the situation.

Makes sense. Thanks for that post

Our company insurance allows you to shop for basic services...CT, MRI, tonsillectomy, colonoscopies, etc....and if you elect a doctor that is in the fair price blue book vs. going somewhere you would normally go to, you get a rebate check for anywhere from $25 to $100 depending on the service.
That is really no different than standard insurance practice. Insurers negotiate rates with providers within their "network". If you utilize those providers they pay a higher percentage of the bill. Go outside the network, you pay more because less is covered. The doctors and clinics also agree to take less than their standard rate.
In the end the math is pretty much the same. No different that car dealers offering rebates. You really think the cost of that rebate isn't already rolled up in the cost of the car? If it wasn't they wouldn't be in business long.
That all said..."basic services" are relatively cheap. It isn't the cost of those services that drive insurance rates. It's the emergency and critical care services that are costly and those services aren't open to shopping around. If you're in an accident and injured requiring lifeflight to take you...it's $10,000 - $20,000 depending on how far they have to come to get you and where they take you. You aren't making that decision. If you have a heart attack or stroke...you aren't going shopping to see who can do it for less.
Basic services are deck chairs on the Titanic. A basic 80/20 plan for a family of four is going to be ~$15,000 or more. My sister and her husband are paying $1700/mo for their healthcare insurance. If that $15,000 is lowered to $14,750...does that make you feel that much better?

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
LOL, he wasn't trying to "hide" anything. He paid 25% in taxes compared to convict Obama and hypocrite Sanders.

More like he trolled the fake news networks.
Willy, there is no real information on pages 1-2 of a 1040. Maybe that's all you've ever had to do but Trump's tax returns are literally 100+ pages long. Let's see his Schedule C and all of the supporting worksheets. And let's not cherry pick one year. Release complete returns from the last 5 years and put the story to bed.

What did you see when you examined Trump's federal financial disclosure, that documents all of his financial holdings in much greater detail than a tax return would show, that makes you think you could get more information from a tax return?

OK, maybe you'd see charitable contributions. Why on earth do you give a shit what 501(c)(3) organizations Trump donated to?

We need to put more pressure on the corruption in D.C. to release their tax returns. You saw Trump's now let's see yours. Pick a year. Pick your best year. I don't care just show us your returns. Then show us your net worth. Prove to us you don't have special interest. Prove to us you corrupt bastards that you don't have ties to foreign countries. Every damn one of you.

Then let us spy on you. Let us see your phone records and emails. Let us hear what your T.V. and other electronics are recording on you. Glass house.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Willy, there is no real information on pages 1-2 of a 1040. Maybe that's all you've ever had to do but Trump's tax returns are literally 100+ pages long. Let's see his Schedule C and all of the supporting worksheets. And let's not cherry pick one year. Release complete returns from the last 5 years and put the story to bed.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2838696-Trump-2016-Financial-Disclosure.html

There's Trump's financial disclosure.

Please explain to us what nefarious details you expect to find in his tax returns that aren't included in that financial disclosure.

Reactions: FusterCluck
What did you see when you examined Trump's federal financial disclosure, that documents all of his financial holdings in much greater detail than a tax return would show, that makes you think you could get more information from a tax return?

OK, maybe you'd see charitable contributions. Why on earth do you give a shit what 501(c)(3) organizations Trump donated to?
I might not. But you might care if he gave $50,000 to Planned Parenthood.

Do you want affordable or not?
You can't complain about cost but then want all of the things that cost brings.
Canada = affordable healthcare, US = unaffordable healthcare.
You don't drive a Bentley and complain that your auto insurance is too high. That $250K Bentley doesn't do anything that an automobile little more than half its price wouldn't do. Canadians have very good healthcare. There isn't a procedure that you can get here that you cannot get there. There health outcomes are equal to and in some cases better than ours.
A $250,000 automobile or a $150,000 automobile? Either way you're driving a very fine auto but the insurance on that $250,000 one will be about 40% more.
That contradicts what you said in the earlier post. In that post you equated quality of outcomes to having the latest and greatest equipment. Now you are saying you don't need the latest and greatest equipment to produce similar quality outcomes. If that is true, then it is possible to introduce competition in healthcare. If it isn't true, then it may not be.

If the demand for non-elective health care has nothing to do with cost or equipment, but where they take you in an emergency, then it makes no sense that hospitals compete based on equipment. Furthermore, if you can get similar outcomes without the latest and greatest equipment, then why would hospitals try and compete on having the latest and greatest equipment? They would have a much better message if they could say you get the same quality of care and the same outcomes at a much lower cost.

Really sad Holland has apparently spit the bit of ridding themselves of the creeping sharia slowly enveloping their entire country and culture. Europe is destined now to be a largely islamic continent in the future, it's really tragic and sad how liberalism/communism/marxism is destroying these amazing, homogeneous, long-standing cultures. It's sickening, actually. The same unfortunate thing happening here is the Demonrat wet dream.

We've gotta severely overhaul and reduce immigration or the country is lost.

If it's all duplicate info then why not release it?

That's not what I said. Not surprisingly you come back with a question that misses the point.

YOU are the one asking for the tax returns. I'm asking YOU what you expect to find in the tax returns.

So far you've speculated he made a $50,000 donation to Planned Parenthood that I'm assuming you're hoping would turn off some of his supporters.

Anything else you're speculating you might find?

Reactions: Willy4UK
That contradicts what you said in the earlier post. In that post you equated quality of outcomes to having the latest and greatest equipment. Now you are saying you don't need the latest and greatest equipment to produce similar quality outcomes. If that is true, then it is possible to introduce competition in healthcare. If it isn't true, then it may not be.

If the demand for non-elective health care has nothing to do with cost or equipment, but where they take you in an emergency, then it makes no sense that hospitals compete based on equipment. Furthermore, if you can get similar outcomes without the latest and greatest equipment, then why would hospitals try and compete on having the latest and greatest equipment? They would have a much better message if they could say you get the same quality of care and the same outcomes at a much lower cost.
Tell you what cat... shop that message around to hospitals and see if any of them bite.

You don't always need the latest and greatest equipment to produce the similar quality outcomes but you do need them if your competition has them. That is what for-profit medicine and for-profit hospitals has gotten us. Perception is reality.

That's not what I said. Not surprisingly you come back with a question that misses the point.

YOU are the one asking for the tax returns. I'm asking YOU what you expect to find in the tax returns.

So far you've speculated he made a $50,000 donation to Planned Parenthood that I'm assuming you're hoping would turn off some of his supporters.

Anything else you're speculating you might find?
Bill, nobody knows what they will find if they don't see them. The question is, what is being hidden? If you hide something from me then I can only assume there is something you don't want me to know.
You're speculating that we wouldn't find anything... If I'm wrong then what has been lost? However, if you are wrong...

1400 years of Muslims relentlessly trying to conquer Europe only now to be willingly handed the keys while the native populace are like lambs to the slaughter.

Muslims get to conquer the west not by the sword but by the left enabling it and trying to shame and destroy anyone who opposed it.

Muslims are scum. They're pure evil in every way. Not a single one should be allowed on US soil. They do not belong here.

It's honestly a shame that the left has done to the west. Indoctrinate kids to hate their country, hate their skin color, brainwash them into just stepping aside as the rats take over what their ancestors built and died for. It's sickening.

Bill, nobody knows what they will find if they don't see them. The question is, what is being hidden? If you hide something from me then I can only assume there is something you don't want me to know.
You're speculating that we wouldn't find anything... If I'm wrong then what has been lost? However, if you are wrong...

hahaha. funny stuff. John Podesta hiding sheltered tax money through Sberbank of Russia and was caught red handed by the Panama Papers. Fuzz. Hilarious stuff. Keep digging. Maybe one of your MSM operatives will find the golden ticket. The golden ticket will impeach Trump.

hahahaha I love Fuzz posting here. Comedy gold.

Muslims get to conquer the west not by the sword but by the left enabling it and trying to shame and destroy anyone who opposed it.

Muslims are scum. They're pure evil in every way. Not a single one should be allowed on US soil. They do not belong here.

It's honestly a shame that the left has done to the west. Indoctrinate kids to hate their country, hate their skin color, brainwash them into just stepping aside as the rats take over what their ancestors built and died for. It's sickening.

100%

so why by your theory here Fuzz, and going just on your assumption, why wouldn't your crown prince Obama release his birth certificate? even though Hillary did start that one, everyone on the right was called every racist name in the book for even mentioning it, yet you use the same analogy for tax returns and it is completely different now, right?

you are easily owned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT