POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Premiums will be reduced by as much as 10%, billions saved, spending less money, reducing the debt, and most importantly, small businesses will be thrown a lifeline with no big government mandate oppressing them.
So at the current rate of increase...a rate that has held steady for the last 20 years that means you gain 1 year. So you will pay this year what you would have paid last year, next year pay what you would have paid this year...and so on.
BTW, premiums won't be reduced for same coverage. Any reduction seen will only come from less coverage. Less mental health coverage will lead to higher incarceration rates so you'll pay to put mentally ill people in prison which will cost more, just comes out of a different pocket. Reducing lifetime maximums will only lead to more cost shifting... as they say, you only get what you pay for.

Remember, Fuzz put the cap at $5 million being the most anyone should be able to keep. After that, it should be given to the government to divide up amongst other people.
Actually Fuzz suggested that you take care of who should get your money by having a Will.
Not sure why that concerns you. I have a pretty good feeling that you'll never see $5 million combined in your next 10 lifetimes.

Actually Fuzz suggested that you take care of who should get your money by having a Will.
Not sure why that concerns you. I have a pretty good feeling that you'll never see $5 million combined in your next 10 lifetimes.
No, you basically said no one should ever need more than $5 million. You are in favor of redistribution and you have spouted that more than once.

I probably would not be able to accumulate $5 million because, people like you who suck off of people like me will continue to grow in number because of people like you.

So at the current rate of increase...a rate that has held steady for the last 20 years that means you gain 1 year. So you will pay this year what you would have paid last year, next year pay what you would have paid this year...and so on.
BTW, premiums won't be reduced for same coverage. Any reduction seen will only come from less coverage. Less mental health coverage will lead to higher incarceration rates so you'll pay to put mentally ill people in prison which will cost more, just comes out of a different pocket. Reducing lifetime maximums will only lead to more cost shifting... as they say, you only get what you pay for.

You clearly don't understand affordable health insurance vs. affordable health "care". Obama didn't either.

Good you you flipping douche. Bash the guy who has served our country for not being a millionaire. You're an epic POS.

Trump to order government-wide review of wasteful spending

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2617196/
maybe he should start with the projected $100 million we'll spend on his weekends in Fargo this year. Or the millions spent on his Obama witch hunt.

Trump voters have now proven what a bunch of racists and bigots they are, at least the mask is off. I've called it for years now and finally you are embracing the hate. Not to mention how absolutely ignorant and anti-American they really are. Like seriously the dumbest group of people since the pre-Enlightenment days. Will believe anything.

Republicans gonna get absolutely trounced in 2018. Your racially biased gerrymandering is coming to an end. You guys are a minority majority, like the apartheid regime in old South Africa. Better start passing those voter suppression laws.

I've enjoyed watching Trump lie to the American people, commit treason, take credit for everything but blame for nothing, and enrich his family these past couple of months. America's chickens have come home to roost.

You know it's bad when the world is turning to China to be the adult in the room.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
maybe he should start with the projected $100 million we'll spend on his weekends in Fargo this year. Or the millions spent on his Obama witch hunt.

Trump voters have now proven what a bunch of racists and bigots they are, at least the mask is off. I've called it for years now and finally you are embracing the hate. Not to mention how absolutely ignorant and anti-American they really are. Like seriously the dumbest group of people since the pre-Enlightenment days. Will believe anything.

Republicans gonna get absolutely trounced in 2018. Your racially biased gerrymandering is coming to an end. You guys are a minority majority, like the apartheid regime in old South Africa. Better start passing those voter suppression laws.

I've enjoyed watching Trump lie to the American people, commit treason, take credit for everything but blame for nothing, and enrich his family these past couple of months. America's chickens have come home to roost.

You know it's bad when the world is turning to China to be the adult in the room.
Damn, you back? I was hoping Trump deported you.

Oh. Cop kills back with his weekly dumbassery

Show me a quote where trump made fun of a military member for not being a millionaire. I'll wait

Better yet, DIAF

Reactions: screwduke1
689hf60IEQcnYkoNl4MweRajr4OM8ynaafgl5DvS5D4.png

You clearly don't understand affordable health insurance vs. affordable health "care". Obama didn't either.
I understand that the cost of insurance will always be the cost of care + profit for the insurance company. Insurance isn't cheap because it isn't cheap to treat many medical conditions, many of which we have little say in the matter if we will require care. I understand that if you show up at the hospital in need of care that they are required to give you that care. I understand that if you don't pay for the care that you received that the hospital and the other healthcare providers will roll the cost of the care that they delivered into the bills of those who do pay. I understand that when the federal and state governments cut reimbursement rates for their citizens who are on Medicare and Medicaid that providers raise the rates for patients who have private insurance plans.
I'm not sure what your idea of affordable health insurance really means. What is affordable to me might not be so to you or vise versa. We can't shop for healthcare like we do for a home or a car. If you have cancer, heart attack or injured in an car accident, there is no economy model of care. I can't go buy a used treatment for $5000 that would cost $40,000 new. I can't choose between the $50,000 home and $500,000 home. You can be treated or not treated. If you're treated it is very realistic that your medical bills will be in excess of $150,000 and not unrealistic that they climb to $500,000. I work in the health insurance industry. We process those claims and send out those checks every day. We have some that cost us over $1 million.
The Trump plan will result in fewer people being covered, not fewer people getting sick. Those sick people will still go to the hospital, still accrue costs that will get shifted to those with insurance. Why? That's where the money is.
Do you understand how insurance works?
It's the cost of healthcare for the people being insured + profit. Premiums = (cost of healthcare+profit) / members insured. Not Trump's plan or Obamacare do a single thing do lower the cost of healthcare. Without that, premiums will never fall.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Good. As we go into April it will be good for the Maddyke viewers to see what those of us who pay their bills need to file every year. Maybe it will give them some perspective (it won't).

On a serious note, what are the odds they actually publish the tax returns somewhere so intelligent people like me can go through them as opposed to just having Maddyke "summarize" what's in there without giving the opportunity for an independent look?

I'm mean there's 100% no doubt Maddyke will be acting like she's a tax expert tonight while having absolutely no idea what she's talking about.

FURTHERMORE, as a tax professional, I hope they figure out who leaked the returns. That's probably the most unethical thing I could dream up. And if it came from the IRS, I hope Trump burns it to the ground.

Follow up tweet. All huff, no puff.

I do find it funny, though, that Maddow has taken a stand and refused to report anything Wikileaks because she has "standards", yet she's quick to commit a felony when it comes to Trump. Ate up with TDS.
Didn't the NYTs release stuff about his 2005 tax return months ago anyway?

Whats the breaking news here? Trump paid taxes? Lol

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm starting to wonder if the Trump team didn't leak it on purpose.

Its from 2005, supposedly thats the year he made trips to Russia. And you won't find any Russian connections in the tax return. A total flop of epic proportions.

Also, surely someone from the IRS wouldn't risk a felony by leaking it. I think this was an epic troll job on Maddow, and the idiots peddaling the Russian nonsense.

Also, if someone from the IRS wanted to hurt Trump, why the hell would you release tax returns from 12 years ago? Especially since theres absolutely nothing damaging in them.

Either the IRS employee is a total moron (and criminal) and shouldn't be working at the IRS if they thought theyd nail Trump with this. Or it was a troll job like I said. I'm going with troll job.

If anything, this helps Trump. Destroys the Russia narritive and shows he paid even more in taxes.

Didn't the NYTs release stuff about his 2005 tax return months ago anyway?

Whats the breaking news here? Trump paid taxes? Lol
My wife formerly worked for IRS here in Austin. According to her, income tax returns of celebrities and dignitaries are separated from your common everyday Joe/Jane. These returns are also usually closely guarded in secure rooms.

At any rate, Madcow is still a damn loon.

Reactions: screwduke1
So Rachel Maddow had libs salivating glued to the TV for hours saying she was going to release trumps tax returns. Libs had all their glib clever memes ready.

Soros online trolls had a host of hashtags and trending topics.

Then the reveal.... (well actually trump stole her thunder on that too)

Trump made 150,000,000 in 2005 and paid $35 million in taxes.

Hahah oops. Second only to capones vault imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT