POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Afghan Ambassador comparing Trump to Obama....

However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump’s second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

Trump continually asked “How can you win? What does Afghanistan need to win?” in reference to our fight with terrorism. Trump wants to win. Sincerely. All the Obama administration wanted to do was not lose.

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/03/afghan-ambassadors-stunning-answer-difference-trump-obama/

That's great.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Shouldn't andre iguadala be kicked out of the NBA for saying nigga so much? Isn't that a hate crime?

Steve King is being called racist for this tweet.

I saw a news headline on IIRC yahoo earlier- something to the effect that the "Internet" is outraged about it. The SJWs are now using this as a tactic to manipulate opinion- when a conservative says something remotely controversial, create a fake news headline about how the Internet is blasting the person in question.

Three things that I consider when I read stories like this on Yahoo or other sources. First, it's rarely the case that the Internet is really all that outraged- a bunch of professional SJWs on Twitter and Tumblr is hardly a reflection of the entire Internet. Second, it's interesting how "the Internet" is never outraged about anything other than politically incorrect comments from right wing commentators. Finally, it's astonishing how supposed news sources can consider reactions on Twitter to be newsworthy in the least. What a world we live in, where any moonbat on Twitter is already a celebrity in their own little world and the self-appointed celebrity status is validated by Yahoo quoting their tweets in a news article. Maybe, if we get lucky, we'll make news that way ourselves; perhaps there will be a headline saying "The Internet is mad at Ashley Judd" and have Paddock comments as proof of that (oops, I forgot that "the Internet never gets outraged at lefties). Granted, King's comments, since he is a Congressman, are of marginal newsworthiness; so are responses from other Congressmen. Responses from Twitter moonbats are no more newsworthy than my opinion delivered in the office coffee lounge.

Here's what we should expect next. Donald Trump will receive demands to disavow the comments and to denounce King. Note that liberal politicians rarely receive any such demands to denounce of any of their own who might step beyond the boundaries of polite discourse. I'm sure everyone remembers the demands that Trump disavow David Duke but I, for one, recall no such demands that Hillary Clinton denounce the Communist Party of the US even after that party endorsed her. My hope is that Trump will suggest that the media stick their demands where the sun doesn't shine.

Here's what we should expect next. Donald Trump will receive demands to disavow the comments and to denounce King. Note that liberal politicians rarely receive any such demands to denounce of any of their own who might step beyond the boundaries of polite discourse. I'm sure everyone remembers the demands that Trump disavow David Duke but I, for one, recall no such demands that Hillary Clinton denounce the Communist Party of the US even after that party endorsed her. My hope is that Trump will suggest that the media stick their demands where the sun doesn't shine.
Trump should just say nothing. Democrats never have to disavow their folks, why should Trump have to comment on that? Steve King was obviously saying that about Western Civilization anyway, not white people like dumbass SJWs are saying.

One last comment, yahoo news is total garbage. Only time I read yahoo is if Drudge posts a story from there, but they are awful. They are right up there with Buzzfeed in terms of trash.

I love how every time the CBO releases something, that we are just supposed to take it as gospel. They have been wrong how many times now?

When Trump is next asked to disavow something, he should say the following.

"Sure, I'll disavow it right after the democrats disavow their supporters rioting and burning American flags in the streets."

Why do democrats never have to disavow things? Its always our side that has to do it. Its bullshit.

Chans put this out about CIA leaks. I caught it on voat and reddit. Some knowledge about how these idiots highjack threads. Stop feeding the trolls.
1489385979726.jpg

As if "the Internet" didn't have enough reason to be outraged over Steve King, now there's a viral video of a Wall St. yuppie type "humping" Fearless Girl. What an atrocity; what a crime against humanity itself! All snowflakes must retreat to a safe space immediately in the wake of such a vile act by this "broseph" (yes, some moonbat actually did use that word). And, as in the case of King, there are actually news articles describing the "outrage" about it.

Anybody watch Homeland?

I think they thought Clinton was going to be POTUS so they went with a woman POTUS elect in the show.

So they whiffed on that one.

What they did not whiff on is the intelligence agencies working diligently to undermine the POTUS elect at all costs. They did a hell of a job getting that right.

And side note: did anyone notice the scene in Homeland last night where the Iranian met the POTUS elect was filmed in the same place the scene from Billions last night with the giant dildo rocket hanging from the ceiling was filmed?

Theres quite a bit of evidence that democrats have been in bed with Russia.

Hillary literally gave Russia 20% of our uranium. The world would end if Trump did that. The Obama flexible comment, Ted Kennedy wanting Russia to help sabotage Reagan etc. These weren't 'anonymous sources' these things actually happened, and the Obama one was caught on video.

If anyone should be investigated for Russian ties, its the democrats. Theres actual proof of things they did with Russia.

We just gloss over the fact that Obama told Russia he'd have more leverage after the election. It's like it didn't happen because it wasn't supposed to happen. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Video of report about foreign Intelligence surveilling Trump. This has also been done before as shown by the Snowden leaks.

Documents leaked by Snowden in 2013 revealed that the FVEY have been spying on one another's citizens and sharing the collected information with each other in order to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations on surveillance of citizens.

Starts @ 12:31

Last edited:
Theres quite a bit of evidence that democrats have been in bed with Russia.

Hillary literally gave Russia 20% of our uranium. The world would end if Trump did that. The Obama flexible comment, Ted Kennedy wanting Russia to help sabotage Reagan etc. These weren't 'anonymous sources' these things actually happened, and the Obama one was caught on video.

If anyone should be investigated for Russian ties, its the democrats. Theres actual proof of things they did with Russia.

Russian bank hiring Pedosta group to lobby against sanctions.

NOW these c-suckers want to talk about the CBO...lol.

Just let it collapse.
You can bet your life that the Dems are privately praying the Republicans repeal and replace Obamacare to get that gigantic sh!t stain of a law away from the Dems and then do their best to try and sell to the public how bad the new plan will fail.

Part of me thinks Trump should let Obamacare completely collapse but knowing how f'n stupid many Americans are they will place blame on Republicans anyway. Also, too many people are getting hammered by Obamacare and need help now.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Here's a nice little read about CO2 and global warming.

For example, NPR goes on to say: "The view that CO2 is a major heat-trapping gas is supported by reams of data, including data collected by government agencies such as NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration." Er, which data would that be? Carbon dioxide is certainly known to be a greenhouse gas, but nobody needed NASA or NOAA to tell them that. (More on this in a moment.) Presumably NPR thinks there is data which shows that carbon dioxide is primarily responsible for recent increases in global temperatures. But "data" can't show that. Any assertion of cause and effect in a complex system like the climate, where there are hundreds of competing variables, is someone's interpretation of the data.

So when people say they know carbon dioxide is driving global warming because of "data," they reveal that they don't know what they're talking about. The same thing is true if they say they know it because of "basic science."

Here's a nice little read about CO2 and global warming.

For example, NPR goes on to say: "The view that CO2 is a major heat-trapping gas is supported by reams of data, including data collected by government agencies such as NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration." Er, which data would that be? Carbon dioxide is certainly known to be a greenhouse gas, but nobody needed NASA or NOAA to tell them that. (More on this in a moment.) Presumably NPR thinks there is data which shows that carbon dioxide is primarily responsible for recent increases in global temperatures. But "data" can't show that. Any assertion of cause and effect in a complex system like the climate, where there are hundreds of competing variables, is someone's interpretation of the data.

So when people say they know carbon dioxide is driving global warming because of "data," they reveal that they don't know what they're talking about. The same thing is true if they say they know it because of "basic science."
Pssssst. Don't tell Z.

I'm not a violent man. Not even an internet tough guy. Last summer, I ran over a nest of baby bunnies in my yard with a lawn mower and I had trouble mustering the mettle to put them out of their misery while I wept.

I would beat this man until I had to pick brain matter out from under my fingernails. GDammit, he raises a level of anger in me that scares me.

Woof, woof!

Former Obama staffers launch Trump watchdog group

“We are conducting oversight because Congress won’t,” said Evers, who was a State Department lawyer in the Obama administration. “We are using tools available to American citizens to investigate instances of fraud, corruption, violation of ethics rules, you name it. If there’s something that Congress should be investigating, we will be.”

[laughing]

The group stresses that it is nonpartisan, despite the Obama affiliation of some of its top officers. Evers said that American Oversight will hold government officials and career staffers accountable, regardless of party affiliation.

We’ve seen more ethics violations and conflicts of interest across the administration,” the website says, “since Inauguration Day than in all eight years of the Obama administration. And this misconduct doesn’t end with President Trump — it starts there.”

[laughing][laughing]

The group declined to disclose its donors.

”We are a 501(c)3 organization and will comply with all pertinent disclosure and filing requirements," it said in an email to Fox News. "Like many other non-profits, we don't disclose our funders."

Wink, wink.

The group tells potential tipsters on its website not to submit classified information.

I'm not a violent man. Not even an internet tough guy. Last summer, I ran over a nest of baby bunnies in my yard with a lawn mower and I had trouble mustering the mettle to put them out of their misery while I wept.

I would beat this man until I had to pick brain matter out from under my fingernails. GDammit, he raises a level of anger in me that scares me.

I hope for that guy's sake he's just trying to sell his drama movie. Sadly, I think that was probably genuine outrage built up over a completely fabricated story.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Is a Bernie Bro backlash coming? Democrat leaders are worried about Bernie and the Bros abandoning the party, causing a major spilt in 2018.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Trump, who first said he wasn't going to take a salary, has decided to take it. He'll be accepting it and donating it to charity instead, and to make sure the media can't strum up fake news, speculating if it was really donated or not, criticizing him over his choice of charity, he's going allow the media to pick the charity.

AP: Obama administration set records in 2016.

... For a second consecutive year, the Obama administration set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that despite searching they couldn't find a single page of files that were requested.

And it set records for outright denial of access to files, refusing to quickly consider requests described as especially newsworthy, and forcing people to pay for records who had asked the government to waive search and copy fees....

eek.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT