POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are correct. You are not obligated to support anything you say. However, you choose to come here and participate. If you want to be taken seriously, then explain the logic behind your beliefs and how they are consistent with our governmental philosophy. I'm not asking for links. I'm asking you to explain what you think and why you think it. If you can't do that, why are you here, and more importantly, why should anyone care what you think?
I'm not coming here for any cause. If you guys were fence riders, that'd be a different story. But you're not, and it wouldn't matter how much evidence I give you, you would never admit to the left having any sort of logic. It's a lost cause, surely you know that.

"My housekeeper" and there it is. These leftist sacks of crap only want this for the cheap labor of slaves to clean their house and watch their kids and mow their lawns and whose votes can be bought for a sprinkling of crumbs.
And his housekeepers aide. So, it's butler has a butler?

I'm not coming here for any cause. If you guys were fence riders, that'd be a different story. But you're not, and it wouldn't matter how much evidence I give you, you would never admit to the left having any sort of logic. It's a lost cause, surely you know that.
Yours is the lost cause, and no, you don't know it yet.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how "evidence" comes into play in what I am talking about. This sounds more like an excuse than anything.

Afghan Ambassador comparing Trump to Obama....

However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump’s second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

Trump continually asked “How can you win? What does Afghanistan need to win?” in reference to our fight with terrorism. Trump wants to win. Sincerely. All the Obama administration wanted to do was not lose.

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/03/afghan-ambassadors-stunning-answer-difference-trump-obama/

The Internet has spread this type of lunacy. Before social media and the obsession with being on the Internet 24/7, people like this that are upset at something as silly as this, would basically just be yelling into the wind.

But how can one not hate the left? This group is offended about everything. Everything is some war against a perceived oppression. They're humorless douchebags that are in an alternate universe.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Afghan Ambassador comparing Trump to Obama....

However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump’s second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

Trump continually asked “How can you win? What does Afghanistan need to win?” in reference to our fight with terrorism. Trump wants to win. Sincerely. All the Obama administration wanted to do was not lose.

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/03/afghan-ambassadors-stunning-answer-difference-trump-obama/
Read that earlier.

Huge difference.

When fake news goes bad

Our media is 24/7 propaganda with agendas of globalism and stirring up racial tension. We are honestly better off never watching any of their garbage.

Only the weak-minded fall for this. You'd think people would ask themselves why the media is only interested in showing blacks as victims, overly showcasing gays or anything that helps their talking points while ignoring the majority of things that counter it but nope.

Gotta stay with the man bites dog stuff.

Brown was fake, Trayvon Martin was even more fake. Not sure how to shake these BLM fleas off of my party.

"Democrats" might as well rename themselves "Demographics" because they are going full on in lose-lose race based politics. You can't govern from that kind of winning, folks. Take a gander at the middle east. You can't put that shit back together after an election.

Things are so far gone now down that path that I don't know how it gets righted. How things come back into line around things that make sense. Nothing left but to choose between awful and repulsive. Damn, we needed Bernie to win that damned nomination. Never going to get that chance back again.

Reactions: Moopyj
Off topic but I took most of last week off from following politics and I suggest others do the same for your psyche and stress level. Arguing with the left and consuming all of the news of their craziness and destruction can just make you hate the world.

Best to take the occasional break from these idiots.

Brown was fake, Trayvon Martin was even more fake. Not sure how to shake these BLM fleas off of my party.

"Democrats" might as well rename themselves "Demographics" because they are going full on in lose-lose race based politics. You can't govern from that kind of winning, folks. Take a gander at the middle east. You can't put that shit back together after an election.

Things are so far gone now down that path that I don't know how it gets righted. How things come back into line around things that make sense. Nothing left but to choose between awful and repulsive. Damn, we needed Bernie to win that damned nomination. Never going to get that chance back again.

Always thought it odd that the left championed two obviously fake narratives in Martin and Brown rather than actual valid cases like the kid in Cleveland who was murdered on camera by police.

That got such little attention I can't even remember his name, sadly

People are really losing their goddam minds about Kellyanne Conway making a comment about microwaves that turn into cameras?

Do people not just assume that's hyperbole given the recent revelations (confirmations I guess is more accurate) that the CIA is using any device they can to spy on the American people?

Or was it not hyperbole? I can't find actual video of an interview, just people putting some words in quotation marks which has been shown to not really mean much when we're dealing with people reporting on the Trump Administration.

Or was it not hyperbole? I can't find actual video of an interview, just people putting some words in quotation marks which has been shown to not really mean much when we're dealing with people reporting on the Trump Administration

This. Until I see the context, I'm assuming it's another msm witchhunt.

Libs are all for women empowerment, as long as they speak lib. Otherwise, you're vilified and destroyed: ie Palin and Conway

Reactions: Moopyj
Always thought it odd that the left championed two obviously fake narratives in Martin and Brown rather than actual valid cases like the kid in Cleveland who was murdered on camera by police.

That got such little attention I can't even remember his name, sadly
Yes, and also down in Autism's redneck part of the world the Sandra Bland case was very troubling to me.

But yet a loser on the way home from buying the ingredients to mix "purple drank" commits a felony assault on a loser wannabe cop like Zimmerman and they try and turn him into a civil rights hero. Guess what, Trayvon, put your hands on somebody and bash their head into the concrete and you might get yourself killed. Surprise, surprise. They can fight back.

The Trayvon Martin case is where I jumped ship. I wasn't going along with that bullshit. And it was bullshit. Always will be bullshit. A totally completely manufactured bald faced lie that to this day is supposed to somehow be compared to Rosa Parks. It just makes me sick. I am glad Robert Kennedy never lived to see this shit. Just no words to describe how sickening it makes me feel for fake contrived shit to get lumped in with real deserving issues that people actually died for only to be lumped in with a worthless criminal felon loser like Trayvon Martin.

Quite the intelligent post. Thanks. Who knew?

Trump coming to Nashville Wednesday...debating on whether I should go or not. Thoughts?
Definitely go. Have been to a few Trump rallies and they are a treat. Filled with really good people to talk to and Trump is an even better entertainer/speaker in person.

People are really losing their goddam minds about Kellyanne Conway making a comment about microwaves that turn into cameras?

Do people not just assume that's hyperbole given the recent revelations (confirmations I guess is more accurate) that the CIA is using any device they can to spy on the American people?

At this point, the libs are desperate to jump on anything...real or imagined. Firing of politically appointed White House staff--happens with every new administration. Meeting with the Russians--oh, Hillary's team did the same thing. Streisand claiming Trump made her fat. Congress not being subject to Obamacare...duh. "outraged by what's on Trump's desk" or "outraged by what's in picture of Trump",

They got nothing....and are only making themselves look more and more childish with their tantrums.

Regarding the Ashely Judd post in the General Forum, I wonder if that incident Judd reported actually happened. Will be curious if she ever shows proof. And her comments, focusing so much on the KKK, are BS. A slap in the face to 99.999% of all UK fans who have never had anything to do with that organization.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT