POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't think you are pissing anyone off. You make statements and don't, or can't, support anything you say. There is rarely any fundamental logic or argument coupled with the statements you make. It's just a statement. It doesn't piss people off. It just makes you look like someone who has fallen for liberal propaganda without having any real knowledge of anything you are talking about. If your purpose is to make yourself look bad, then you have accomplished that very well, but I doubt very seriously if anyone takes you seriously enough to be pissed off.
I'm not obliged to provide evidence or links to my statements. It's mostly opinionated, like most people on here calling democrats stupid. If you're looking for a place full of enlightening posts, why do you come here? It's just a message board!![laughing]

C6qdgMtWsAACOCu.jpg

Reactions: IdaCat and Moopyj
They say this guy had a dangerous weapon on him too. And its basically ignored in the media.
remember when the crazy "translator" was doing hand signs for the deaf and nobody knew what he was saying. He was throwing up all these crazy hand signals that was gibberish standing right next to Obama. He was a schizoid who said he was seeing angels and hearing voices during the event. He could have strangled him.

Last edited:
The shit is going to really hit the fan in Turkey. Dutch officals acting on pressure from Geert Wilders (anti Islam conservative) have banned Turkish officials from coming in to support pro Erdogan Muslims (in Netherlands). Erdogan called them fascists and Nazis (sound familiar?)

Last edited:
no but it's fun to debate politics and explain why liberalism is so toxic to mankind. When I type my responses out it helps me understand as much as I am explaining. so Thank you. I know you believe the things you do. You're not trolling.
I'm trolling by coming on here for no other reason than to piss you off. But what I say is basically my amped up opinions.
What p!sses me off is that you think you are intelligent, and you think you are correct; yet you are neither. I absolutely despise people who combine arrogance with ignorance, and like many liberals you top that with a totally wrong-headed and misguided moral certitude to arrive at some of the dumbest assertions I have ever seen written.

So, yeah, not a fan.

The shit is going to really hit the fan in Turkey. Dutch officals acting on pressure from Geert Wilders (anti Islam conservative) have banned Turkish officials from coming in to support pro Erdogan Muslims (in Netherlands). Erdogan called them fascists and Nazis (sound familiar?)
Erdogan calling others fascist is too funny. Hes thrown numerous amounts of people in jail that went against him.

Nate Silver, spot on

C6t6b4lWkAA7vT-.jpg

He is spot on. It's infuriating to see how good he is when he isn't a paid shill, which is pretty rare.

If I recall correctly, the Obama one made it much further than two steps into the lawn. I'm remembering that guy actually making it deep into the the house after pushing passed a woman on guard duty.

Made it all the way inside.

I dig the fighting fire with liberal fire idea, though...

Watching this real life capture the flag nerd fight play out over the internet is beyond fascinating. What we are witnessing is a lost generation that were left behind from the lack of jobs from the destruction of the middle class and the entitled everybody gets a trophy video gamers eating tendies in their parents basement war fare. Thank god they get Obama Care until they are 26 to cover battlefield injuries.

8chan attempts Drone Assault on #HWNDU Flagpole

In absence of Shia's HWNDU flag, autists on 8chan decided to install their own flag and spent the day making plans for payload delivery and payload. Dubbed "Operation Eagle Eye", shortly before 9pm EST, it was decided to use a drone to deliver a bucket to cap over the flag pole. Hanging from the bucket would be a confederate flag and MAGA hat. Anon built the bucket payload system and drove out to the location of the flag pole saying he is only ten minutes away. 8chan immediately began counter-intel and started flooding disinfo into twitter so /ourguy/ could make it to the drop zone and escape safely.

6047bc58ecd102969c98c9806bd612f73e950c27016f8a1d1b5ef78432aec026.jpg

"My housekeeper" and there it is. These leftist sacks of crap only want this for the cheap labor of slaves to clean their house and watch their kids and mow their lawns and whose votes can be bought for a sprinkling of crumbs.
When I read that tweet, the VERY first thing that popped into my head was the old Bob&Tom show Mr. Obvious bit where the guy's dishwasher just stopped working.

I'm not obliged to provide evidence or links to my statements. It's mostly opinionated, like most people on here calling democrats stupid. If you're looking for a place full of enlightening posts, why do you come here? It's just a message board!![laughing]
You are correct. You are not obligated to support anything you say. However, you choose to come here and participate. If you want to be taken seriously, then explain the logic behind your beliefs and how they are consistent with our governmental philosophy. I'm not asking for links. I'm asking you to explain what you think and why you think it. If you can't do that, why are you here, and more importantly, why should anyone care what you think?

Reactions: Moopyj
There is snow in the northeast today. Global warming. New York had a blizzard on this day in 1888 that killed 400 people and did millions of dollars in damage. What caused it?
Those damn Hummer drivers in 1888.

Or maybe Russia caused that too.

Reactions: ymmot31
Bout to pop off in Holland, now this. And, I'm not sure how replacing the national flag on a gov't bldg for another country's flag isn't an act of war, honestly. Even if it's an embassy or consulate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT