Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are scientific studies
So are these:

061710-0835-opendatacli1.png

graph.jpg

Reactions: ymmot31
There really are no right or wrongs in politics. That's what you guys don't get and its evident with your never ending cycle of guilt shaming (not working). There are two sides to each issue, and it's up to the indivisual which to choose.
There is definite right and wrong in politics. Right is government acting within its scope as dictated by the constitution. Wrong is anything else. My politics will always side with whoever I think respects the ideals of the constitution the most.

By the way, BigBlueSean has been posting recently in Rupps Rafters... Yeah, it's not me.

well you are the one who comes on message boards and has to assume multiple identities, pretends to be multiple identities within this very own username. and as a grown ass adult pretending to be a teenager. you know that is actually quite illegal Rickster. i'm pretty sure you are being monitored. Willy could actually help you if you would listen man. but yea i need help.

well you are the one who comes on message boards and has to assume multiple identities, pretends to be multiple identities within this very own username. and as a grown ass adult pretending to be a teenager. you know that is actually quite illegal Rickster. i'm pretty sure you are being monitored. Willy could actually help you if you would listen man. but yea i need help.
This is an anonymous message board. I honestly don't care what you think about me, because you don't know me. And the owners of this site are liberal too.

There really are no right or wrongs in politics. That's what you guys don't get and its evident with your never ending cycle of guilt shaming (not working). There are two sides to each issue, and it's up to the indivisual which to choose.
That's a completely ignorant statement. There are absolutely right and wrong in politics. Some things are consistent with the concept of individual rights and liberty and some things aren't. If you really believe that anything goes for the Federal Government, then you are completely ignorant of the Constitution and what our founding fathers believed.

Trump is Tubby Smith winning with Pitino's players. Those are Obama's coattails you moron.

This is just lazy. Trump is benefitting from a lot of people with money just sitting on it to avoid any income tax liability possible under Obama because they didn't trust him. I mean some real money genius that knew just how much to put in play to avoid as much tax as possible but still generate cash flows.

Now with the ability to negotiate tax rates for jobs that money is on the table!

Then why are you right wing nuts supporting Obamacare-light instead of your big much promised full repeal? Go ahead, own it you cowards. Since it totally sucked then totally repeal it or STFU.

So which is it, STFU or Full Repeal?

Sadly I agree with this. Anyone on board with this policy being shoved down our throats is lying to themselves because Dems are pissed. I don't care how many insurance providers like the changes, F them too!

I actually really enjoy listening to Farakhan. Sure some of his takes rival everything about my fair skinned brothers, but given the history I can't blame him for those stances.

He did have Malcolm X killed though so it's interesting to see him grow to this point.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
That's a completely ignorant statement. There are absolutely right and wrong in politics. Some things are consistent with the concept of individual rights and liberty and some things aren't. If you really believe that anything goes for the Federal Government, then you are completely ignorant of the Constitution and what our founding fathers believed.
Democrats feel the same passion for what they believe in. I side with liberals, but that's mostly from a moral perspective. I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about tax policies, and I'm willing to listen on fiscal issues.

Regarding Constitution - we all know the founding fathers didn't count for the population growth, technology upgrade, etc. over the last 250 years. A 250 year old document doesn't cover everything in modern America.

Democrats feel the same passion for what they believe in. I side with liberals, but that's mostly from a moral perspective. I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about tax policies, and I'm willing to listen on fiscal issues.

Regarding Constitution - we all know the founding fathers didn't count for the population growth, technology upgrade, etc. over the last 250 years. A 250 year old document doesn't cover everything in modern America.
That is another ignorant statement. The Constitution has nothing to do with population growth or technology. The Constitution is about how to limit the Federal Government's power so that individual liberty is protected. Explain how population growth and technology would render those arguments moot?

Um, frameworks. It's all about choices. The states, the United States, and the inherent individuality. Respected and admired world-wide.

GD, Rick. I just can't fathom your frame of mind and point of view. I can't do it.
Admittedly, I enjoy ruffling some feathers on here. Its kinda fun playing devil's advocate lol, even on issues I don't have a whole lot of interest. I actually am a 17 yr old liberal, but this arguing is mostly for my own amusement. Ive slowly realized how sad you guys are and it's funny. So I'll be leaving. Goodbye and... Trololololololololololol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moopyj
Admittedly, I enjoy ruffling some feathers on here. Its kinda fun playing devil's advocate lol, even on issues I don't have a whole lot of interest. I actually am a 17 yr old liberal, but this arguing is mostly for my own amusement. Ive slowly realized how sad you guys are and it's funny. So I'll be leaving. Goodbye and... Trololololololololololol.
Bullshit. You actually have faith in the beliefs you've stated here. You can't hide your embarrassment of being proven wrong with every statement you make. Someday, when you grow up, you'll develop a thick skin like your soulmate Z and the fact that you are constantly wrong will no longer upset you.

Democrats feel the same passion for what they believe in. I side with liberals, but that's mostly from a moral perspective.

Such a great post of hypocrisy, not just by BBR but as a marker of the modern liberal mantra of "morality", as not just a few years ago we had been hearing, for so many years, how corrupted and dangerous the "moral conservative" was for his basis of political leanings. Somehow it is now OK to be supportive of allowing any and every scum from planet earth into our country on the basis of what is moral, but it was never OK to oppose some of the more aggressive forms of abortion on the basis of what is moral. And that's just one of many easy comparison examples of how liberals have now shape-shifted themselves into exactly what they claimed was so narrow-minded not so long ago: to go forward on the basis of morality.

This is also precisely an example of how they lose the support of groups and institutions that for so long were the foundation of their existence, by re-inventing themselves so dangerously along the way, pushing the very meaning of "liberal" to its limits. e.g. Organized, private-sector labor once their precious cargo, now scattered on the figurative loading docks. and it is just a matter of time before many more African American US citizens, THE descendants of American slaves, wake up at the notion of this question: why are we less important, why are we making sacrifices, for this liberal priority of non-Americans, some of whom may share our color, but never our legacy of oppression in THIS land?

Moral, indeed.

Such a great post of hypocrisy, not just by BBR but as a marker of the modern liberal mantra of "morality", as not just a few years ago we had been hearing, for so many years, how corrupted and dangerous the "moral conservative" was for his basis of political leanings. Somehow it is now OK to be supportive of allowing any and every scum from planet earth into our country on the basis of what is moral, but it was never OK to oppose some of the more aggressive forms of abortion on the basis of what is moral. And that's just one of many easy comparison examples of how liberals have now shape-shifted themselves into exactly what they claimed was so narrow-minded not so long ago: to go forward on the basis of morality.

This is also precisely an example of how they lose the support of groups and institutions that for so long were the foundation of their existence, by re-inventing themselves so dangerously along the way, pushing the very meaning of "liberal" to its limits. e.g. Organized, private-sector labor once their precious cargo, now scattered on the figurative loading docks. and it is just a matter of time before many more African American US citizens, THE descendants of American slaves, wake up at the notion of this question: why are we less important, why are we making sacrifices, for this liberal priority of non-Americans, some of whom may share our color, but never our legacy of oppression in THIS land?

Moral, indeed.
For now, they're still left-leaning, and so are every minority. They are so much more welcomed by the left, as that is a point of pride for the DNC.. Contrary to a sort of temporary allowance from the right. Muslims aren't even allowed from certain countries.

For now, they're still left-leaning, and so are every minority. They are so much more welcomed by the left, as that is a point of pride for the DNC.. Contrary to a sort of temporary allowance from the right. Muslims aren't even allowed from certain countries.

what is allowed has nothing to do with "supportive of allowing". Perhaps you misread me, or just didn't. The right of center will be joined by more and more as the portion from that minority group acquiesces to the notion it does not require any special consideration to feel welcome. It will be more changes to liberal policies that will make them feel this way. Not the other way around. Call it, moral character.

[laughing] Yeah, some of the greatest, bravest, most brilliant men to have ever walked the earth, thought civilization would be forever at a stand still.

They were able to dream so big they laid the ground work to create the richest, greatest, freest country in the world, but couldn't possibly be capable of taking into account the times changing, population growing, etc...

I didn't know liberals had a moral perspective. Enlighten me. I'm willing to listen.

Reactions: P19978 and Moopyj
I'm interested in building the border wall.

Can you imagine how much money the companies building that wall are going to be able to fleece the taxpayers for? Would LOVE to get a piece of that action.

Yes in old government for sure. Let's see if he sticks to his ahead of schedule and under budget plan. I wish he would do a community build like Wil suggested. I am sure plenty of people in the area would love to help if they are not threatened by the cartels that own the border towns.

I wonder the % of that 30% who actually believe, or have faith in the hope that, they'll probably never have to pay that money back if a Bernie clone ever gets elected. B/c you know there are more than a few.

Damn. To think how much student loan debt ruled over our finances, and for how long... reading this almost makes me physically ill. God bless their ignorant asses.

Then again... there's always a way out if you work hard and have a smidgen of help...

I wonder the % of that 30% who actually believe, or have faith in the hope that, they'll probably never have to pay that money back if a Bernie clone ever gets elected. B/c you know there are more than a few.

Damn. To think how much student loan debt ruled over our finances, and for how long... reading this almost makes me physically ill. God bless their ignorant asses.

Then again... there's always a way out if you work hard and have a smidgen of help...
Glad she paid her debt off but she can spare me the "sacrifices" she had to make to get it paid off. Try coming from nothing and having to pay it off 100% on your own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT