• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris Hanson "To catch a migrant predator."

Stone Cold GIF

Why? You want him to pander to them, treat them different than white media members? He sees them equally as white journalists, that’s what we’re shooting for…right?
Pander to them? Hell no. Don’t have to get down in the dirt with them though. Had a tough time trying to walk himself out of the black jobs comment he made when one of the panelists asked him what a black job was. Just no reason for him to go there.

I pretty much ditched Fox during Trumps presidency, Maybe a show every now and then, but nothing for the past few years, up until the RNC and i only watched Fox for the portions of the RNC I watched. I think I turned it on when I heard about the Assassination Attempt, but outside of that, I Pretty much ignore them.
I'm still pissed at them calling Arizona so quickly in 2020. No doubt some Trump voters left polling places after that.

We must stop writing and rewriting our state constitution. We must defeat this ballot measure,” DeWine said Wednesday at a press conference devoted to condemning the measure, which received enough citizen signatures earlier this month to appear on Ohio’s ballot this November. They needed signatures so they went out and paid people to go get signatures,” DeWine said. “But there’s no vetting. No vetting for this at all.”

And that's twice in one day you've called trump weird. I wonder before the media gave you that talking point, how many times you used that adjective?

In other words, you're a brainwashed idiot parrot. Congrats. Off to ignore you go.
You're a weirdo. You literally parrot MAGA.

Your brain is so smooth the smart slides off. You outed yourself as a snowflake, by the way.

terrible day for trump. Self inflicted wounds. Death by 1000 cuts starting with the Vance pick. You gotta win elections

She's on record years ago talking about being black. Holy shit, dude. Trump imploded today because he's a man-toddler with an IQ equal to that of a wooden post.
So is a DEI hire a good thing or not? If it is, why do you guys get upset when somebody like Kamala (who is one) is called one?

Reactions: SDC888
The whole point is just to muck it up so you aren't actually talking about their record, the issues... what's real.

It's pathetic really.

Where does this post rank on the self awareness scale? Started to say unbelievable but I guess it really isn’t at this point.
The 'weird' attack has been so successful for this very reason. It hits at the very core of the movement. No matter what, y'all see yourselves as 'normal'. No matter what the country looks like, who's in charge, what changes, doesn't matter. You're the real, normal, middle-class Americans. Everybody else who doesn't conform to that cookie-cutter are the 'weird' ones. Ultimately, you're fine with being called out as racist, fascist, whatever. Because those are the others pointing to that. But this weird thing turns that on its head. That's what has a possibility of winning this election, branding Republicans and MAGA with 'You're scaring the hoes...' energy.

The 'weird' attack has been so successful for this very reason. It hits at the very core of the movement. No matter what, y'all see yourselves as 'normal'. No matter what the country looks like, who's in charge, what changes, doesn't matter. You're the real, normal, middle-class Americans. Everybody else who doesn't conform to that cookie-cutter are the 'weird' ones. Ultimately, you're fine with being called out as racist, fascist, whatever. Because those are the others pointing to that. But this weird thing turns that on its head. That's what has a possibility of winning this election, branding Republicans and MAGA with 'You're scaring the hoes...' energy.
‘Government of the hoes, by the hoes, and for the hoes’ is as succinct a description of America under democrat leadership as one could possibly conjure. Very well done, Karl.

Does Tweak/Ed get some type of payment from the DNC every time he calls a Republican or Trump weird? I’ve jokingly called people paid shills on here but i’m genuinely curious about this one.

Reactions: IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT