• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And here it is...

Armed Vigilantes Hunt Migrants on the Edge of Europe

"Many of these immigrants are not just some guys who are trying to run away from war. They are from age 17 to 35, with good physiques and training," Ivanov added. "It's not a problem that they are Muslims. The problem is it's a different civilization. They don't think like us, they have a totally different view about life, about everything."

While the group has been criticized by human rights advocates, it isn't hard to find people who agree with Ivanov's views in Bulgaria. The head of the country's border police praised a nationalist volunteer group for intercepting migrants in April.

Comey, again, briefed the "Gang of Eight" on Trump/Russia probe. Verdict? Absolutely no evidence of collusion or criminal activity. And just like when Comey laid out these facts in a briefing last month, the far left Democrats such as Pelosi, who weren't even involved in the briefing, are accusing Comey of withholding evidence during the briefing.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Your boss could demand you get genetic testing and hand over the results, if this congressional bill becomes law

"Get ready to open up and say "ahhhhhhhhhh."

Workers participating in so-called workplace wellness programs reportedly could be ordered to get genetic testing — and hand over the results — by their employers or face financial penalties, if a bill being pushed by congressional Republican becomes law.

The bill, passed by a House committee Wednesday, could end up as part of the second phase of planned Obamacare-replacement legislation, the STAT ealthcare News site reported Friday."

Your boss could demand you get genetic testing and hand over the results, if this congressional bill becomes law

Workers participating in so-called workplace wellness programs reportedly could be ordered to get genetic testing — and hand over the results — by their employers or face financial penalties, if a bill being pushed by congressional Republican becomes law.

The bill, passed by a House committee Wednesday, could end up as part of the second phase of planned Obamacare-replacement legislation, the STAT ealthcare News site reported Friday."
Did you read this part?

The Affordable Care Act allows employers to charge workers at least 30 percent, and up to 50 percent, more for job-based health insurance if employees choose not to participate in a wellness program.

Foxx's office referred a request for comment on the bill to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce when contacted by CNBC.

A committee spokeswoman said, "Those who are opposed to the bill are spreading false information in a desperate attempt to deny employees the choice to participate in a voluntary program that can reduce health insurance costs and encourage healthy lifestyle choices."

I suggest anyone thinking we should all pay more for healthcare to take care of the "less fortunate" just go to a hospital sometime and mirror a nurse who has to put up with these entitled pricks who think we owe them everything because they are poor. Yes, there are those who have bad luck, are grateful for the help, etc. but there are a ton who mooch off the system and think healthcare professionals should treat them like VIP's at their beckon call.

My wife works in a position to help those less fortunate. Sometimes they give out free cab rides. One dude was dropped off from 40 min away to get his pain pills then wanted the hospital to pay for his cab home.

You left out the part where it would be completely voluntary, and if you choose to volunteer, it would save you money on your health insurance. Why shouldn't people have that choice? If it saves people hundreds on health insurance, some will let them swab their mouth to prove that they're healthy.

A committee spokeswoman said, "Those who are opposed to the bill are spreading false information in a desperate attempt to deny employees the choice to participate in a voluntary program that can reduce health insurance costs and encourage healthy lifestyle choices."

"We believe working families should be empowered with that choice, and so did the Obama administration. It is another sad reminder of just how extreme the Democrat party and their liberal allies are becoming," the spokeswoman said.

BTW, what's up with that headline? They just proved every single word that spokeswoman said.

That's the government job, to make sure the people are not dying like god damn animals.
Oh boy. So many layers of incorrect data here.

1. Nah

2. No one, and I mean no one, is denied care to die like an animal. Cancel your parents insurance, walk to an ER front door, put on a dog mask and ears so you look like a GD animal, stab yourself in the chest with a samurai sword like Belushi (I realize you don't know what this means sans google), and ring the doorbell.

YOU WILL KNOT DIE LIKE AN AMINAL WITHOUT THEM TRYINB TO SAVE YOU.

I, for one, don't want to clown on you for your age, post away (with your major I may be able to help you one day, I own two businesses in industrial-related fields) if you like......but rest assured, and dead serious I don't mean this in an insulting way, but:

*You don't know dick smack about dick smack*.....true story. You may be book smart but at your age it's 100% impossible to speak from a position of knowledge about anything real world related at the ground lever. Grab a Coke and chill, you should read only on most topics.

No disrespect.

I know everything there is to know about Health Care.
Son, I doubt that you do. I don't work in health care and I know relatively little about health care. I work in another profession, which requires multiple degrees and professional insurance, among other requirements, and I have done my job for over 20 years at a relatively effective level and I wouldn't even begin to think that I know everything that there is about my field. I am considered to be very much "on par" with my colleagues and yet there are others in my field who have probably forgotten more than I have even learned.

Son, there are doctors, and great doctors at that, who don't know everything there is to know about health care. There are professionals in other fields who earn six and seven figures in this industry who couldn't dream of knowing everything there is to know about health care. You haven't even started college yet. You don't know shit about health care. I have little doubt that you are one of the brighter students in your high school; congrats to you. It's one thing to try to be a know-it-all on a message board, but please don't embarrass yourself in real life by telling your fellow freshmen that you know everything about anything. If you do, you will quickly become the laughingstock of your dorm, if not the whole campus.

Last edited:
On March 8, 2017, the project moved to an unknown location. A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration.

C6jBBZsUwAQDrh8.jpg

HAY EVERBODY. REX IS RICH AS SHIT. HE'S GOT ALL THE MUNNY. HE'S BEING STINGY
Damn right. Paddock, son.

To be fair, the amount of debt I'm in to own said businesses (lols turns out they aren't free hahah) makes me get a little throw-up in the back of my throat so I just choose to not think about it whenever possible.

Update report about the two Muslim IT contractors/hackers. The main suspect also had access to the DNC emails and, even though banned from the House network and is currently under federal investigation, is still employed by the Democrats, specifically Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails

Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into breaches of House of Representatives information security systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Wasserman Schultz resigned the DNC post in the wake of WikiLeaks posting damaging internal emails, blaming the scandal on hacking by Russians.

Imran and his family members, all of whom worked as IT professionals for members of Congress, were banned from the House network Feb. 2, 2017, by the House Sergeant at Arms, but Wasserman Schultz has declined to fire him and circumvented the ban by having him “advise” her office.

WikiLeaks emails show that although Imran was employed by her taxpayer-funded House office, the Florida Democrat’s world — and iPad — mixed DNC, House and campaign business, and that Imran was on call for, and on a first-name basis with, top DNC staff.

Garret Bonosky, deputy director of the DNC, wrote in a May 4, 2016 email: “Amy — I will call you shortly. I have to get this ipad thing figured out. Need to make sure I have her username and password.”

DNC Assistant to the Chair Amy Kroll responded: “I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does.”

Bonosky replied: “Just gave AK the cell phone for Imran.”

Kroll responded: “Just spoke to Imran, call me whenever GB and I’ll update you.”

Obamacare is the worst legislation to be passed possibly in American history. Its absolutely awful, but it was designed to be awful. Just ask Jonathon Gruber.
Then why are you right wing nuts supporting Obamacare-light instead of your big much promised full repeal? Go ahead, own it you cowards. Since it totally sucked then totally repeal it or STFU.

So which is it, STFU or Full Repeal?

Update report about the two Muslim IT contractors/hackers. The main suspect also had access to the DNC emails and, even though banned from the House network and is currently under federal investigation, is still employed by the Democrats, specifically Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails

Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into breaches of House of Representatives information security systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Wasserman Schultz resigned the DNC post in the wake of WikiLeaks posting damaging internal emails, blaming the scandal on hacking by Russians.

Imran and his family members, all of whom worked as IT professionals for members of Congress, were banned from the House network Feb. 2, 2017, by the House Sergeant at Arms, but Wasserman Schultz has declined to fire him and circumvented the ban by having him “advise” her office.

WikiLeaks emails show that although Imran was employed by her taxpayer-funded House office, the Florida Democrat’s world — and iPad — mixed DNC, House and campaign business, and that Imran was on call for, and on a first-name basis with, top DNC staff.

Garret Bonosky, deputy director of the DNC, wrote in a May 4, 2016 email: “Amy — I will call you shortly. I have to get this ipad thing figured out. Need to make sure I have her username and password.”

DNC Assistant to the Chair Amy Kroll responded: “I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does.”

Bonosky replied: “Just gave AK the cell phone for Imran.”

Kroll responded: “Just spoke to Imran, call me whenever GB and I’ll update you.”

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The fact that you don't care if minorities die without welfare just so you can save a few bucks is sickening.

why do you torture yourself with your stupidity here? so you think minorities can only survive so long as they are on welfare? that minorities are the only ones on welfare? that minorities need big govt brother to keep them alive and feed and shelter them?

you are ignorant racist piece of shit Sean. odds of you really being a 17 year old teenage...not a chance. you are a horrible troll and easily the worst poster on the entire catpaw site.

Z: Trump will never run for president.
Reality: ha.
Z: Trump will never win the nomination.
Reality: nope.
Z: Trump will never be president.
Reality: wrong again.
Z: Trump hasn't fixed health care in 50 days.
Reality: let it wash over you, bitch.

why do you torture yourself with your stupidity here? so you think minorities can only survive so long as they are on welfare? that minorities are the only ones on welfare? that minorities need big govt brother to keep them alive and feed and shelter them?

you are ignorant racist piece of shit Sean. odds of you really being a 17 year old teenage...not a chance. you are a horrible troll and easily the worst poster on the entire catpaw site.
You need a psychiatrist to fix that chemical imbalance. I can't maintain a meaningful conversation with someone who attacks after everything I say.

Everything you say is wrong. You're like a Mini-Z.
There really are no right or wrongs in politics. That's what you guys don't get and its evident with your never ending cycle of guilt shaming (not working). There are two sides to each issue, and it's up to the indivisual which to choose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT