POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take note, Hillary won Rutland by 4 points, so it's not some highly conservative pocket in Vermont. Guess some are finally saying enough is enough.

I have a feeling if Democrats keep touting these all refugees welcomed regardless and sanctuary cities policies, 2018 is going to be a bloodbath.

In Referendum on Refugees, Rutland Mayor Loses Reelection Bid

Rutland Mayor Chris Louras, who endured months of withering criticism for his plan to bring Syrian refugees to the city, lost his reelection bid on Tuesday.

In unofficial voting results, David Allaire, a city alderman and leading critic of the resettlement, trounced Louras, a 10-year mayoral incumbent, by a 776-vote margin, according to results cited by the Rutland Herald and WCAX-TV.

Louras had beaten Allaire in two previous mayoral elections.

Why even argue with the alt left. They have nothing absolutely nothing. Now they are saying the CIA is scrambling to find the leak to Wikileaks. Not denying any of Vault 7 yet these dumbasses on the left refuse to read any wikileaks that says how corrupt their people are. Trump is telling them to investigate Russia all they want. Gang of 8 in line to show up. All they got is some fake story about Russian hookers pissin on a bed. Ha ha ha. Nothing. Zero. Not a damn thing. If they did he would have been stopped before the election.

It's over. Stand down or the pedo files are next. The globalist are even admitting the gig is up.

Forgive me if I don't put a lot of faith in the public comments of officials when it comes to these type matters
[laughing] But you put all your faith into every anonymous source NYT, WaPo and CNN trot out when it comes to these types of matters.

Hell, even when NYT quoted two separate anonymous sources, who were speaking on the same exact subject, where one said "Yes, it happened." and the other said "No, it didn't happen.", you believed both were right, and then defended them as such.

[laughing] But you put all your faith into every anonymous source NYT, WaPo and CNN trot out when it comes to these types of matters.

Hell, even when NYT quoted two separate anonymous sources, who were speaking on the same exact subject, where one said "Yes, it happened." and the other said "No, it didn't happen.", you believed both were right, and then defended them as such.

Keep digging your ditch Alt Lefters. You have nothing and we are just getting started.

Less than one percent of WikiLeaks’ CIA files were released in yesterday’s document dump, the anti-secrecy organization claimed Wednesday.

WikiLeaks has already indicated that its cache of stolen CIA files, which the group is calling “Vault 7,” will be dripped out over a series of releases.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/w...cia-documents-not-yet-released/#ixzz4amQ9qy6I

Reactions: morgousky
"Clinton expressed interest in the race, but said she would only consider running if de Blasio didn’t enter the race for some reason."

Look for De Blasio to shoot himself in the back 3 times in the near future.
T5O3S7i.gif

Keep digging your ditch Alt Lefters. You have nothing and we are just getting started.

Less than one percent of WikiLeaks’ CIA files were released in yesterday’s document dump, the anti-secrecy organization claimed Wednesday.

WikiLeaks has already indicated that its cache of stolen CIA files, which the group is calling “Vault 7,” will be dripped out over a series of releases.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/w...cia-documents-not-yet-released/#ixzz4amQ9qy6I
You know, I do think it's funny because it's all the circumstantial evidence Trump could ever ask for to back up his claims, and it exposes the Democrats hypocrisy that is; classified leaks by the intelligence community undermining Trump = good, but classified leaks about that same that intelligence community by WikiLeaks = bad.

But -- leaving Assange and WikiLeaks completely out of it because they're just doing what they do, and they didn't actually steal the information -- this also undermines our national security and is a big problem, same as the Flynn leaks. Whoever from the CIA is responsible for stealing this information needs to be caught and charged, also same as with the Flynn leaks.

Not really. Those were Democrats lying, making up phony conspiracies like a YouTube video to protect their own asses and cover up for one of their own. The truth eventually came out.

No, I know what the guy who was in charge of the full and complete Obama investigation said. No evidence of collusion. I also know what members of the Intelligence Committee are saying. No evidence of collusion.

And these aren't all Republicans trying to protect Trump. They're Obama loyalists and Democrats. The only people still pushing the Russia collusion narrative are loony liberal politicians such as Pelosi, the liberal media, and those brainwashed by their propaganda.
The Benghazi committee was a bi-partisan committee of 7 Republicans and 5 Democrats.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...whenever investigations don't produce the conclusion you want it's always because the committee is lying and covering their asses or they're scared of someone. You've always got an excuse.

I also know that people from both parties are saying that further investigation is needed.
Look, if this thing ever goes down it will be like a sledgehammer to the head of democracy. All the i's will be dotted and t's crossed and it will be a shit storm the likes we have never seen. For the sake of our nation, I hope nothing is found. But I will withhold judgment until the formal inquiry takes place.

Dude, the NYT said that wiretapped information was collected. Trump Tower didn't have to be bugged for that to happen. You see, when information is sent there is a source and a destination. A wiretap anywhere along that trail could collect information.

Reactions: Mashburned
You know, I do think it's funny because it's all the circumstantial evidence Trump could ever ask for to back up his claims, and it exposes the Democrats hypocrisy that is; classified leaks by the intelligence community undermining Trump = good, but classified leaks about that same that intelligence community by WikiLeaks = bad.

But -- leaving Assange and WikiLeaks completely out of it because they're just doing what they do, and they didn't actually steal the information -- this also undermines our national security and is a big problem, same as the Flynn leaks. Whoever from the CIA is responsible for stealing this information needs to be caught and charged, also same as with the Flynn leaks.

Our national security is gone. That's why the leaks came out. The hacked happened under Obama. Foreign states have the same tools released in the wikileaks. CIA Patriots gave up the bastards trying to take down our country. This is serious and it is about to get even crazier.

Reactions: screwduke1
For the sake of our nation, I hope nothing is found.

[laughing] Sure you do.

But I will withhold judgment until the formal inquiry takes place.

There's already been a formal inquiry. A full and complete 3-4 month investigation done by Obama's Administration. I'll say it again. Six different intelligence agencies, all under Obama's control, investigated this for 3-4 months and found absolutely no evidence of collusion. How much more formal can it get? Unless you're accussing Obama's administration of not following the rules during their investigation?

There's no "Dude" to it. One source said "Yes, it happened.", another source said "No, it didn't happen.". You defended that as not being fake news, and said that both could be true. They both can't, though. Either it did happen or it didn't happen. One or the other is false.

Pretty sure Sarsour is the Muslim woman who advocates for Sharia law in America, and uses Twitter to threaten other women with genital mutilation.

Women's March organizers arrested for creating human wall at Trump Tower during 'Day Without a Woman' protests

Holding signs that read "C*nt Touch This" and "Pussy Grabs Back," a chain of women chanted while organizers Women's March leaders Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour, Carmen Perez and Bob Bland were taken away by police. They were among the 13 people were taken into custody.

Pretty sure Sarsour is the Muslim woman who advocates for Sharia law in America, and uses Twitter to threaten other women with genital mutilation.

Women's March organizers arrested for creating human wall at Trump Tower during 'Day Without a Woman' protests

Holding signs that read "C*nt Touch This" and "Pussy Grabs Back," a chain of women chanted while organizers Women's March leaders Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour, Carmen Perez and Bob Bland were taken away by police. They were among the 13 people were taken into custody.

We are done playing games. I don't condone violence but if you don't back the f up you get the based stick.
56G9PNo.gif

Not sure how you can say "any of it"?
What I presented as fact is indeed fact. Trumps business dealings, the lawsuits, Trump U, his donations to Hillary, his gift to Chelsea...oh, and that you don't know any more about what reasons the FBI or NSA may have had on Trump than do I...those things are all 100% factual.

The reasons for tax audits...speculation.

Many businessmen swoon both political parties. Why would he have donated to hillury? Why would he have given to Chelsea??? Could it have to do with the way HE KNEW politics worked?????? I wonder...is it possible that he donated to Republican politicians??? If so, is it against the law? Perhaps this is the VERY reason he was INFINITELY more qualified to be POTUS than hc or any of the other candidates. He knows exactly how the system works, and has vowed to change or at least fight it. That's why I voted for him.
Like many highly successful businessmen, he may have done things most of us don't consider ethical, but unethical does not mean illegal. As for tax audits, the advantage career pols have on a guy like Trump is that career pols aspire to move up the political ladder. Consequently, they go to great lengths to make sure business dealings are done in a manner so as not to attract attention or become fodder for political foes.
Lawsuits...have you ever been sued? Being sued is not evidence of any type guilt. Anyone can be sued for anything.

Not sure why all the o's are highlighted!

The Benghazi committee was a bi-partisan committee of 7 Republicans and 5 Democrats.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...whenever investigations don't produce the conclusion you want it's always because the committee is lying and covering their asses or they're scared of someone. You've always got an excuse.

I also know that people from both parties are saying that further investigation is needed.
Look, if this thing ever goes down it will be like a sledgehammer to the head of democracy. All the i's will be dotted and t's crossed and it will be a shit storm the likes we have never seen. For the sake of our nation, I hope nothing is found. But I will withhold judgment until the formal inquiry takes place.
I fail to see how wrongdoing, if it is found and dealt with will be detrimental to our nation. In fact, personally speaking, it would inspire trust in our government.

Saw that.

Prolly shows that 911 was an inside job who bought terrorism for hire to make it happen.

I'm an atheist, but makes me wonder if Trump was a stop to something globally.

Reactions: Moopyj and ymmot31

Lol how big of a weak puss must bob bland be?

I'm honestly a little disappointed that the only things they have really been able to dig up on Trump is this flimsy Russian shit, and pussy grabbing with Billy Bush. Seriously? I feel like if I was at this every day for a year, I could come up with something more interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT