POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's wrong with people protesting the Oscars? Are they out there doing it peacefully, not assaulting people/police, smashing windows, looting, setting cars on fire? If so, then sure. I support their right to assembly and free speech?

And what's so faux about the outrage? Have these rewards shows not become a circle jerk of liberalism? Have they not been sitting around bashing the sitting president at every single one?

There are millions that don't agree with their views, who wouldn't mind tuning in. It's not the place for politics. Those who want to watch, but also don't want to be subjected to radical left wing propaganda have a legit argument and every right to say something about it.
Oh, I agree... but outrage? Meh.

What's wrong with people protesting the Oscars? Are they out there doing it peacefully, not assaulting people/police, smashing windows, looting, setting cars on fire? If so, then sure. I support their right to assembly and free speech?

And what's so faux about the outrage? Have these rewards shows not become a circle jerk of liberalism? Have they not been sitting around bashing the sitting president at every single one?

There are millions that don't agree with their views, who wouldn't mind tuning in. It's not the place for politics. Those who want to watch, but also don't want to be subjected to radical left wing propaganda have a legit argument and every right to say something about it.
Don't you know, only libnuts can protest. If you try it they will physically try to stop you. Freedoms of this country are only only for the left. the right must keep quiet and take what they give us.

I didn't see any outrage. Just some people speaking their minds. You're making the outrage part up, unless you know something I don't.
Maybe I'm conflating protests with outrage...but...

you-alright.gif

Their favorite stance Moe "It is not our fault, you did it first". The left never takes responsibility for their actions.

Reactions: screwduke1
Maybe I'm conflating protests with outrage...but...
Yeah, you're not only conflating, you're confused. 50 -100 people standing around, having a good time, peacefully protesting something they disagree with is far from outrage. That is their right. Now, If they were "protesting" like what we've seen from the left, then I would agree.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's true. They don't. Almost no one does.
Not true. Conservatives have been waking up and realizing the mistakes we have been making last bunch of years. It is why Trump won. You guys continue to double down even though the corruptness of the left has been exposed over and over again. It is incredible that you guys are still ignorant to what is going on. If not ignorant then you are as bad as the leaders you support or just plain dumb.

Reactions: screwduke1
Yeah, you're not only conflating, you're confused. 50 -100 people standing around, having a good time, peacefully protesting something they disagree with is far from outrage. That is their right. Now, If they were "protesting" like what we've seen from the left, then I would agree.
So they're only mildly outraged. Or not at all? I am confused. That sounds kinda faux.

I've seen the Trump protests become pretty heated. Passionate. (Misdirected in some incidences) But these are faux?

So they're only mildly outraged. Or not at all? I am confused. That sounds kinda faux.

I've seen the Trump protests become pretty heated. Passionate. (Misdirected in some incidences) But these are faux?
You need only show them on video to prove a point. There have been countless anti Trump videos of demonstrations on here every day as proof of the left's insanity.

Not true. Conservatives have been waking up and realizing the mistakes we have been making last bunch of years. It is why Trump won. You guys continue to double down even though the corruptness of the left has been exposed over and over again. It is incredible that you guys are still ignorant to what is going on. If not ignorant then you are as bad as the leaders you support or just plain dumb.
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I'm part of "you guys". It's taken me many years to begin to listen to all sides and take what is best from each of them. I invite you to do the same.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z

[laughing] Attempting to even try to compare the two -- the Oscars protest with what we see from the left every single time they "protest" -- is hilarious. Peaceful protesting =/= outrage. Not sure where you come up with this idea.

These eccentrics can't even have a women's march without shitting and pissing in public, hanging crab filled panties from trees, sticking bloodied tampons on walls, leaving trash all over the city, etc... Stop being a lame, spinning make believe, trying to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Right now you're reminding me of the eccentrics who, just today, tried to compare the drunk driving truck accident at Mardi Gras to a deliberate, malicious terrorists attack using a truck for a weapon. It's laughable.

You need only show them on video to prove a point. There have been countless anti Trump videos of demonstrations on here every day as proof of the left's insanity.
I think the anti Trump protests are somewhat misguided. But I wouldn't call them faux outrage. Those people are legit outraged.

Maybe we're debating semantics on the faux part.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean I'm part of "you guys". It's taken me many years to begin to listen to all sides and take what is best from each of them. I invite you to do the same.
When you start denouncing the hatred from the left and how wrong these violent protesters are and admitting how peaceful the right has been in comparison then maybe you will start practicing what you are preaching. Just saying you listen to both sides is just lip service.

Reactions: ymmot31
[laughing] Attempting to even try to compare the two -- the Oscars protest with what we see from the left every single time they "protest" -- is hilarious. Peaceful protesting =/= outrage. Not sure where you come up with this idea.

These eccentrics can't even have a women's march without shitting and pissing in public, hanging crab filled panties from trees, sticking bloodied tampons on walls, leaving trash all over the city, etc... Stop being a lame, spinning make believe, trying to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Right now you're reminding me of the eccentrics who, just today, tried to compare the drunk driving truck accident at Mardi Gras to a deliberate, malicious terrorists attack using a truck for a weapon. It's laughable.
Not comparing the two.

I was trying to say I felt the "outrage" of the Oscar protesters was false(faux). They aren't that upset.

Lighten up, ladies.

I think the anti Trump protests are somewhat misguided. But I wouldn't call them faux outrage. Those people are legit outraged.
No. Every time someone sticks a mic in their faces they can't even give you a reason why they're out there, and the ones that do give fake reasons; racist, bigot, xenophobe, threat to gays, hates Jews etc...

The list of phony responses goes on and on. Half of of them didn't even vote, couldn't care less, and are only out there because everyone else is.

Not comparing the two.

I was trying to say I felt the "outrage" of the Oscar protesters was false(faux). They aren't that upset.

Lighten up, ladies.
Just because they are protesting the right way and not attacking the people going to the Oscars or blocking their path does not mean they are not upset with the Hollywood left. They are showing you animals how to protest peaceably without physically impeding anyone. Why can't you guys understand that might does not make right.

You feel it's faux because they're not outraged. Where did you get the idea that they were? They never said they were upset, just they disagree with the propaganda. Just because they're protesting doesn't mean they're upset or outraged. People can disagree and voice their opinion without being either.

You feel it's faux because they're not outraged. Where did you get the idea that they were? They never said they were upset, just they disagree with the propaganda. Just because they're protesting doesn't mean they're upset or outraged. People can disagree and voice their opinion without being either.
Yes, yes they can.

And it would seem the anti-Oscars are doing so.

It's my opinion that they aren't that upset. That they may be protesting because there have been so many anti-Trump protests. That they may be protesting because they know that the Oscar winners will be bashing Trump.

Blue thru and thru ur FOS. stop with the passive aggressive "im the good liberal in the Middle" routine. You're not going to pull that crap in this thread. If you can't understand the differences in these protest you're just a blind fool. Otherwise known as alt left idiots.

Reactions: ymmot31 and P19978
Oscars. Lol. It's amazing the people with low self esteem that idolize people with even lower self esteem.

I was 2 foot in front of Owen Wilson about 8 hours ago and it was spectacular to watch the crowd slurp over this guy. Wow.

I was thinking of making a faux brick veneer wall in my gun room so I'd be like those movie star liberal types that live in city lofts and go to rehab all the time.

Yes, yes they can.

And it would seem the anti-Oscars are doing so.

It's my opinion that they aren't that upset. That they may be protesting because there have been so many anti-Trump protests. That they may be protesting because they know that the Oscar winners will be bashing Trump.
No, you just don't understand civil discourse or the way protesting should be conducted. You have been duped for so long and have accepted unruly behavior as being OK as long as it is your side doing it. You guys are truly the new face of fascism.

One day. This is theory that im sure some one has already said. One day graphic design is be so great that no one will need a rob deniro or a babs

It's my opinion that they aren't that upset.
But they never said they were upset, so what's your point? It's just people out having a good time with fellow Americans, all smiles, peacefully voicing their opinions, excited to MAGA.

You'll only see two people outraged in this entire video, and it's two liberal hood rats who can't respect the fact someone has a different opinion.

No, you just don't understand civil discourse or the way protesting should be conducted. You have been duped for so long and have accepted unruly behavior as being OK as long as it is your side doing it. You guys are truly the new face of fascism.
Unruly behavior is unacceptable in my book.
Don't like it.
Doesn't help progress discussion.
Fascism is bad, too.

But they never said they were upset, so what's your point? It's just people out having a good time with fellow Americans, all smiles, peacefully voicing their opinions, excited to MAGA.

You'll only see two people outraged in this entire video, and it's two liberal hood rats who can't respect the fact someone has a different opinion.

My point, in a very round-a-bout way, was to show the misuse of the phrase "faux outrage" to describe many of the anti-Trump protests. I don't believe they are faux. They are outraged but many don't quite know why.

(And to give you a little bit of the business)

Last edited:
Z what does Mexico retaliating with border taxes if we create tariffs have to do with concentration camps because they can't sustain the 100's of thousands of illegals we are sending home?

Are you trying to hint that because they are doing what's best for them to counter us doing what we feel is best for us is them representing how angry they are with our newfound policies?

The country known for taking bribes as a means of setting political policy is something you are taking reports serious on.

More typical nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT