How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/3705

50 Amp Fuse updated article with a book review for "Warning to the West" by A. Solzhenitsyn.

Great book - quick read, contains 5 great speeches from this heroic man.

Among other things, he talks about how Communism adopts disguises until power is seized .... then their true nature becomes much more clear.

I'd say we're starting to see the mask slip a little since the Trump election

Reactions: ymmot31
438487_condi-rice-meme.jpg

https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/3705

50 Amp Fuse updated article with a book review for "Warning to the West" by A. Solzhenitsyn.

Great book - quick read, contains 5 great speeches from this heroic man.

Among other things, he talks about how Communism adopts disguises until power is seized .... then their true nature becomes much more clear.

I'd say we're starting to see the mask slip a little since the Trump election

The problem with anything. You will always have a majority who will buy into the current theme. Man, there is no form of anything government wise or iseology wise that will lead to utopia without removing the idolization-power connnection

You know the worst crime to humanity? Idolization-power struggle

Yeah, sure. "Gotta get this pic in here guys so they don't think we hate the Jews and didn't destroy this crap ourselves."

This is pretty funny

Unruly behavior is unacceptable in my book.
Don't like it.
Doesn't help progress discussion.
Fascism is bad, too.

fascism was defeated in 1945. anyone who brings it up in an attempt to describe a movement they disagree with, or anyone in general at this point who brings it up as a passing by talking point has no fu***ng clue what fascism really was.

Reactions: WettCat and Moopyj
A couple of other dandies tonight.

C5nxy5hWQAANY5F.jpg:large

And when you're black and really, really, really want a black movie to win an Oscar.

C5nsMl7WQAA-QFl.jpg

C5nsNFeWUAE0Klu.jpg

I don't watch the Oscars but I saw some winners on Twitter tonight and couldn't help but laugh. Remember last year when the Oscars were "super racist" because blacks didn't get nominated? I knew right then that this year they were going to load up on Oscar noms for blacks to prove how "not racist" they were and boom, they did and they already have two black Oscar winners.

The lesson is bitch and moan as a power trip to get people to submit to you.

fascism was defeated in 1945. anyone who brings it up in an attempt to describe a movement they disagree with, or anyone in general at this point who brings it up as a passing by talking point has no fu***ng clue what fascism really was.
I was responding to a fascism charge by Warrior in the previous quote.

So I'm not sure if you were directing this at me or him. But either way, I agree with you.

Does anyone have a good fake hate crime website and/or one detailing all attacks committed by leftists?TIA

I was responding to a fascism charge by Warrior in the previous quote.

So I'm not sure if you were directing this at me or him. But either way, I agree with you.
Does not mean it cannot come back and, the left has been using that battle cry for a long time now referencing the right.

This F*ck White People show sounds interesting.

Maybe it can replace the new 24 with the black Jack Bauer, Mexican POTUS, white male crazy PTSD soldier and female CTU head in my viewing rotation.

Need something else that blatantly panders to minority groups at the expense of actually making good television.

Just caught up on a few weeks of the show yesterday. Add evil white billionaire and a gay lovers quarrel between a nerdy IT guy and a macho gay special forces soldier to the list.

Libs are such a disaster. Can't even announce the correct winner at the Oscars.

What cracks me up about Hollywood is that most of those people would not spend 5 minutes of their time with their butt slurping fans. Although talented people, most have a lot of personal issues (eating disorders, drugs, depression, etc) and may be some of the most unstable people in America yet millions worship the grounds they walk on.

I like what I read about Trumps budget. Big cuts in the EPA and State Department.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...lan-boosts-pentagon-trims-state-dept-epa.html
Our defense spending is on a another planet compared to everyone else. The problem is that there has been so much waste, fraud, etc. The F35 program has been a complete disaster. How about the billions over budget for the latest Naval Warship projects? 4 Billion for a new Air Force 1?

Meanwhile the billions we spent on planes, ships, etc in the past have all aged and need replaced. Much better/latest equipment is now needed.

Entitlements have to be repaired. The government has stolen our money from the SS and Medicare funds for their pet projects. Millions of people are abusing the welfare system. Meanwhile, just like the military spending there is countless cases of fraud, etc., that costs us billions a year with these programs along with other ridiculous programs.

Washington does not have a revenue problem. It has a SERIOUS spending problem. Wasteful spending, fraud, criminal activity by our politicians, etc. have gotten us into this mess. My hope is Trump will be able to get a grasp on it all much like he had to with his businesses and figures out where the cuts can be made and find ways to help minimize the amount of fraud, etc. that is costing us billions a year.

Libs are such a disaster. Can't even announce the correct winner at the Oscars.

What cracks me up about Hollywood is that most of those people would not spend 5 minutes of their time with their butt slurping fans. Although talented people, most have a lot of personal issues (eating disorders, drugs, depression, etc) and may be some of the most unstable people in America yet millions worship the grounds they walk on.
I'd say thats some karma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT