POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It shows the true hatred of leftists. I didn't give a shit about Colmes but that was a horrible thing to write after he died. What a miserable soul less human being you have to be to have done that. Calling someone a buffoon in their 'obituary' real classy slate...

It's pathetic. Remember when scalia died? Libs were dancing in the streets. Social media was rampant with their Joy and excitement

Reactions: screwduke1
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend until I get control, then, I keel dem." Muslim taqiyya prayer with the left.
ISIS and liberals want to bring down America as it is today, they just have different ways of reaching the goal. ISIS has already invaded our boarders in large numbers, the name they go by is just different.

Fixing the Marijuana laws would be easy. Add in an element that the act must be criminal in the state where it occurred.

Solves it.

ISIS and liberals want to bring down America as it is today, they just have different ways of reaching the goal. ISIS has already invaded our boarders in large numbers, the name they go by is just different.
Problem is, the left does not realize that women will be shut up and controlled and taken whether they want to be or not, gays and lesbians killed, whites and blacks killed unless they worship Allah and the country turned to trash. All of this will be done when they have control. I wish California would just secede and let it happen to them. Once others see that happen, the far left would just simply fade into obscurity and the morons in Hollywood would have their wish thereby killing two birds with one stoning.

Fixing the Marijuana laws would be easy. Add in an element that the act must be criminal in the state where it occurred.

Solves it.
Feds can't make laws that only pertain to certain states. Best thing would be change the schedule designation and decriminalize. If the feds don't seize control of marijuana the states automatically have control.

Feds can't make laws that only pertain to certain states. Best thing would be change the schedule designation and decriminalize. If the feds don't seize control of marijuana the states automatically have control.

No. It would be an added element. An additional requirement.

It's exactly how the statutes are written that govern transporting minors across state lines for purposes of sexual intercourse. An element of the crime requires the act be criminal in that state. This is because age of consent for sex is different depending on the state.

Do the same for Marijuana and the problem is solved.

Another act of anti semitism no doubt done by islamists. This is the 2nd time in about a week.

Concerns for Jobs, freedom, safety? Negative.

Concerns for Muslims? Check.

C5mY_RDWYAEldMh.jpg

And I assuming no one said a word. Meanwhile, at a Republican town hall, this is how the left reacted to the opening prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.

They're pure evil, man. They're crazy, brainwashed and evil. They are domestic enemies that have partnered with Muslims to target their common enemy.

I hope the day soon comes that we can split the nation to get away from their insanity.

Reactions: Moopyj
Every single time. Play the victim and act peaceful and claim oppression. Then have a ton of kids and have more of them imported, demand more things and have zero assimilation, get the numbers in their favor and they have conquered the land, have zero tolerance for anything but Islam.

No way should anyone even let a single Muslim into their country. They are evil savages. The silly woman who picks up the snake is a perfect metaphor for Islam.
Precisely the way it happened to the Christians prior to the first Crusade. Once muslims became majority, they killed, tortured and persecuted Christians.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Would be interested on hearing some thoughts on this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-seal-slain-yemen-calls-investigation-162454653.html

No doubt its terrible that his son died, but I fail to see what good would come out of an investigation of this, or am I missing something here?
Every serviceman or woman's family deserves as much explanation as can be given, although full blown "investigation" might be far fetched for every military death. The father's assertion of "how come there were boots on the ground in Yemen" is not really fair, it's a failed terrorist state and you best believe special force boots have been/are going to be all over those types of places. I mean, 44 said there would be no boots on the ground in Iraq yet boots were on the ground most of his tenure.

As an aside, be interesting to see if the body count ticker comes back after a roughly 8 year hiatus....

That's a prime example of what we are dealing with here. It's like trying to stop a mentally challenged person from not opening up the door on an airplane while we are in the air.

Libs are trying to get us killed and destroy everything that made the west so great.

I've come to call it "melting pot politics". Pandering to all groups for votes regardless of consequences. I believe liberals are playing for future power. Regardless of danger, like the black vote, the feel they'll get most races because they'll be forced to vote for the party of their identity and self interest.

It's why Malcom x stated liberal white men are the ones to fear. Wolf in sheeps clothing. You'll find it anywhere a liberal white man opens his mouth. Soft bigotry for "lower races" as they see it. Their God Darwin started the nonsense.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
They're pure evil, man. They're crazy, brainwashed and evil. They are domestic enemies that have partnered with Muslims to target their common enemy.

I hope the day soon comes that we can split the nation to get away from their insanity.
They're a party run by Godless, scum. Remember their 2012 convention. We all recall how they removed God's name from their party's platform. Remember what a fiasco it was when after catching hell from CNN & Fox News for removing God's name, how when they reinstated God into their platform how all the atheists, democrats in the crowd booed God's name. Stuff like this is why the democrat party in a few years will no longer exist.

Reactions: morgousky
Would be interested on hearing some thoughts on this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-seal-slain-yemen-calls-investigation-162454653.html

No doubt its terrible that his son died, but I fail to see what good would come out of an investigation of this, or am I missing something here?
Investigation is just the dog whistle word. Operation was planned under Obama. Trump was told by the people who are in charge of knowing, that the raid was worth the risk. We are at war with Islam. It didn't take a break for us to get the dems panties out of a wad over the election.

Investigation is just the dog whistle word. Operation was planned under Obama. Trump was told by the people who are in charge of knowing, that the raid was worth the risk. We are at war with Islam. It didn't take a break for us to get the dems panties out of a wad over the election.
Have no proof of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a dem behind the scenes talked this dad into saying this to try to make Trump look bad. I put nothing past those SOBs

Reactions: ymmot31
AN ASTRONAUT YOU RACIST POS!!!!!

:)

I would never tell a joke in that manner so that's why I got mad when I heard someone say," What do you say to a black man in a suit?"

"Will the defendant please rise."

I was flabbergasted at how much I was triggered by this joke that I would never tell. If you laughed at that, you are racist and should give up everything you have in the name of diversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT