POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They arent. Get your narrative straight. Either russia is struggling to beat Ukraine or they can take over Europe...which is it?

There's no evidence they will move past Ukraine, nor do they have the economy, the soldier training, the supplies to do so.

And I'll make sure I say this, bc you always get deeply confused, i support Ukraines right to fight and defend their own country. Sorry- you can't pull one of your knee jerk responses off the shelf.

But since we're supposedly all about democracy...what democratically do the ppl in crimea and the Donbas region want? Probably most likely...food and whichever country can give it.
You realize EU and US aid is propping them up, right? Cut the aid and Russia has a advantage. Because Ukraine will be forced to use shitty soviet weapons.

Just like there was no evidence that they were invading Ukraine? The border build-up was just posturing?

Let them take Ukraine. They gear up, rearm, and go for the baltics.

The Donbas and Crimea regions voted to be free from the USSR in 1991.

Voters were asked "Do you support the Act of Declaration of Independence of Ukraine?"[2] The text of the Declaration was included as a preamble to the question. The referendum was called by the Parliament of Ukraine to confirm the Act of Independence, which was adopted by the Parliament on 24 August 1991.[3] Citizens of Ukraine expressed overwhelming support for independence. In the referendum, 31,891,742 registered voters (or 84.18% of the electorate) took part, and among them 28,804,071 (or 92.3%) voted "Yes".[2]

From 2 December 1991 onwards, Ukraine was globally recognized by other countries as an independent state.[5][6][7] Also on 2 December, the President of the Russian SFSR Boris Yeltsin recognized Ukraine as independent.[8][9][10][11] In a telegram of congratulations Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev sent to Kravchuk soon after the referendum, Gorbachev included his hopes for close Ukrainian cooperation and understanding in "the formation of a union of sovereign states".[12]

I'm fairly certain 'R vs D' has nothing to do with it. It's a completely different level and game. Political division is just a tool, and we lap it up. We think whoever is sitting in the oval office will fundamentally change things. New flash, that desk doesn't have as much power as we think it does.
You're correct.

Man this is on the feds. Shoot the mfer. They were on him.

But you’re telling me they sent Paul Blart up a ladder to go get a closer look. Gtfo.
And also consider the Utah man that got raided at 6am for threatening Biden online.... They shot him at 6am while he was coming out of his bedroom. Feds don't have a problem shooting people nowadays. They clearly waited until after the shots. Whoever made that call needs to be fired immediately. None of this wait til 9am Monday.... Right now.

sad

GSdefBzXoAAZell

May 22, 2024

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday pushed back on claims that former President Trump’s political opponents are out to kill him as “outlandish and dangerous” and urged GOP colleagues to tamp down conspiracies he worries could lead to violence.

“What Donald Trump said falsely suggesting his political opponents are out to kill him is beyond the pale and is the stuff that leads to political violence,” Schumer said on the Senate floor. “Donald Trump seems to have no consideration for the sanctity and peacefulness and further functioning of our democracy.”

It gets worse and worse. Inconceivable to let someone that close in an elevated position with a gun.

Lets say you don't immediately shoot him. You damn sure get the vip in cover until you asses or neutralize the threat.

They did neither.

Yea, thats probably the worst part. They could have gotten Trump out of there.

Of course, we probably have no idea what exactly happened, and we never will.

May 22, 2024

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday pushed back on claims that former President Trump’s political opponents are out to kill him as “outlandish and dangerous” and urged GOP colleagues to tamp down conspiracies he worries could lead to violence.

“What Donald Trump said falsely suggesting his political opponents are out to kill him is beyond the pale and is the stuff that leads to political violence,” Schumer said on the Senate floor. “Donald Trump seems to have no consideration for the sanctity and peacefulness and further functioning of our democracy.”
Shumer is a real POS.

I'm the wrong guy for this one as I am not a pro cop (nor pro criminal) fan. I detest the government, for the record. But the rebuttal would apply more if I was a fat guy in Oakleys with a zoomed-in Facebook profile picture.
Cops are just like the rest of us, good, bad and somewhere in between. They are brave and they are scared. I'm supposing these days, standards have to be lowered and that lowers quality.

If the FBI’s “investigation” finds this nut wrote a manifesto specifically saying that Joe Biden said it was “time to put Trump in a bullseye,” so he decided to carry out that directive… does ANYONE actually believe that such information will be released to the public?

The same outfit that KNOWLINGLY covered up the legitimacy of Hunter’s laptop.

The same outfit that was prepared to use deadly force to raid Trump’s home.

Sebastian Gorka

@SebGorka

How bad, STILL, is the Republican Party?
Do you know when they’re holding their “Emergency Hearing” with the female. DEI hire, Director of the Secret Service?
Tuesday.
Not this Tuesday.
In EIGHT days time.
They really are ball-less.

For perspective... You leftist have taken Megyn from being a never Trumper to being a reluctant Trump voter to being a diehard Trump supporter now.

You need to realize that most people are waking up to how far left the left has gone.

Trump was everything the cucks say he is not in that moment. It was right out of a movie script. From wanting to put on his shoes to his inspirational badass fist pump. Complaining about his inspiring people to fight back against those who would assassinate a candidate is one of the most ridiculous things. Telling people not to lay down in fear to those who bank with fear is the right message for all time.

Trump was everything the cucks say he is not in that moment. It was right out of a movie script. From wanting to out on his shoes to his inspirational badass fist pump. Complaining about his inspiring people to fight back against those who would assassinate a candidate is one of the most ridiculous things. Telling people not to lay down in fear to those who bank with fear is the right message for all time.
You don't seem to understand.

They do not want you fighting back.

You are supposed to surrender.

This upsets the Martha Raddatz of the world. Elitist should be allowed to do as they please and we're all supposed to take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT