How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GSdIPbdWkAA_8EN

You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.
I'm sure it was nothing

What you were doing is CLEARLY denigrating her & those that supported her. CYA is now what you're doing.

BTW, if Haley is a lib, why is she being allowed to speak at the Pub Convention? I'd say because Pubs aren't conservatives but MAGA.

You second paragraph literally contradicts itself.

What did you just babble? You mean Pubs aren't MAGA but are conservatives?

That might make sense, even though still incorrect.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Have seen it suggested Trump should meet with Biden or do a joint press conference. No way.

He should tell Biden if he has any mental capacity left, he should be spending his time on a full blown investigation into how his administration let this happen.

The democrat violent rhetoric and lies, with a mentally unstable voter base, caused this.
He should publicly ask Biden to explain why he said Trump needed to be “put in a bullseye”

When he first started posting here, he attacked me because he hates the military (and real men) and disrespected my wife. He is one of the weakest if not the weakest posters here and is scum. Bragged about being from Canada and making more money in a month that most of us do all year. Works (occupies a position) in his wife's fathers' company otherwise, he would be back in Canada kissing Trudeau's ass.
Why the hell would anybody brag about being from Canada? Head scratcher. Wasn't he also the guy that wanted to post a copy of his W-2?

Are you ready to send your sons off, if Russia attempts an invasion of the baltics?

Answer that and let me know.

To that I say, why aren't you over there volunteering?

And stop trying to derail this thread.

You already make up about half of the 30000 posts on the Ukraine war thread.

Out, out, out!

Out, out, out!
The sad part is that he's smoking a bowl and playing X box (per his own words) while knowing everything about every subject. [roll]

Last edited:
Got a question that I don't think I've seen addressed here and I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Looking at the stage...sniper is to the left....and the innocent victim who was shot and killed was to the right.
In several videos taken by people in that section, the guy looked to be sitting in the top row or close to it.
Sniper was elevated. By the looks of the building, and comparing that to the stage (which isn't real high off the ground) it looks to me that he would have been shooting downward.
So....did the bullet hit something and ricochet upward? Same bullet that barely missed Trump's head? Another bullet where the guy was just firing?

If so, I imagine the police, FBI, SS are looking at that...looking where it may have hit....trajectory of the bullet, etc.

You realize EU and US aid is propping them up, right? Cut the aid and Russia has a advantage. Because Ukraine will be forced to use shitty soviet weapons.

Just like there was no evidence that they were invading Ukraine? The border build-up was just posturing?

Let them take Ukraine. They gear up, rearm, and go for the baltics.

The Donbas and Crimea regions voted to be free from the USSR in 1991.

Voters were asked "Do you support the Act of Declaration of Independence of Ukraine?"[2] The text of the Declaration was included as a preamble to the question. The referendum was called by the Parliament of Ukraine to confirm the Act of Independence, which was adopted by the Parliament on 24 August 1991.[3] Citizens of Ukraine expressed overwhelming support for independence. In the referendum, 31,891,742 registered voters (or 84.18% of the electorate) took part, and among them 28,804,071 (or 92.3%) voted "Yes".[2]

From 2 December 1991 onwards, Ukraine was globally recognized by other countries as an independent state.[5][6][7] Also on 2 December, the President of the Russian SFSR Boris Yeltsin recognized Ukraine as independent.[8][9][10][11] In a telegram of congratulations Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev sent to Kravchuk soon after the referendum, Gorbachev included his hopes for close Ukrainian cooperation and understanding in "the formation of a union of sovereign states".[12]
Russia is perfectly happy to putter around in this war, while watching the US hemorrhage 175 billion dollars (so far)

It's far more advantageous for them to drag it out, and thereby weaken us.

Either cut off all aid OR starting deploying troops and weapons and ****ing finish it. (I vote for just cutting all aid off)

Russia is perfectly happy to putter around in this war, while watching the US hemorrhage 175 billion dollars (so far)

It's far more advantageous for them to drag it out, and thereby weaken us.

Either cut off all aid OR starting deploying troops and weapons and ****ing finish it. (I vote for just cutting all aid off)
It's more advantageous for them to keep getting pounded, by NATO weapons, lose thousands of armored vehicles and hundreds of thousands of men. Than it is for the US, who's using 1 percent of their GDP to support them? You sure?

Out, out, out!
Why aren't you volunteeing over at the border patrol?

I'm just responding to people who quote me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT