POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Either way this goes from here on out, Biden is done. There is no way he can beat Trump after last night.

Biden will be removed, one way or another, very soon IMO.

While I agree, do not discount the deceptive practices that it seems no one fights against except in a token manner. Biden may get more votes this time than he did last time all the while the media and communists yelling no fraud to be found, nothing to see, all fraud has all been debunked... time and time again...

Left wack jobs are really starting to believe this was all a setup by repubs to boost Trumps rating. Many referencing Jussie Smollett lol. One guy on Facebook even trying to convince people that 150 foot shot is easy to make, like this were a game of Call of Duty.

And these were the most liked posts, mind you. In the hundreds and thousands. A large portion of the left is just going to believe this was simply a setup no matter what.

Which is funny to me, that they spent so many years decrying every single conspiracy theory. But no, this is the one that opened their eyes haha.

It’s a little more complicated than that when you’re focusing on a shot through a scope. That flag allowed the shooter to get a great judgement call while remaining in position. He’s right on this, that’s another failure in security. No way it should have been there if the proximity is accurate.

As I gather more information I am having more and more trouble seeing how this was simply a failure and not accompanied by some sort of intent. Even trying to remain objective and aware of confirmation bias, this an extremely strange situation. From the location, to the crowd alerts, to the rejection of security, to the unsecured buildings, to DHS reports, there’s just a lot here that doesn’t add up. The timing from the debate to now, the weekend it happened, all of it. We never get the full scope but there’s more here than just some random screwup. I’m not saying it’s totally concentrated and calculated however when accompanied by statements from top officials the last 2 weeks I’m not having any trouble seeing the formation of conspiracies upcoming. There’s a lot here and Trump needs to do a scope investigation when he comes into the White House. Eventually mistakes are made and we need to finally get information. The military industrial complex wants to run full steam ahead and he’s in their way again. The most dangerous thing in politics that’s ever happened was the formation of the military industrial complex aligning with the leftist party.
I think it's much simpler than that...we're talking about bloated big government agencies. They're incompetent at everything

Biden should pardon the shooter in an official act of magnanimity to unite the country.
GSd7xSkWkAAGJaO

Story doesn’t add up.

You can’t in the same statement say the shooter was 150 yards away, then blast the closest USSS officer only then to applaud the one 488 yards away for his kill shot.

There is NO CHANCE if the shooter was 150 yards from Trump that there was 300 yards between the two USSS officers on separate roofs.

It’s a little more complicated than that when you’re focusing on a shot through a scope. That flag allowed the shooter to get a great judgement call while remaining in position. He’s right on this, that’s another failure in security. No way it should have been there if the proximity is accurate.

As I gather more information I am having more and more trouble seeing how this was simply a failure and not accompanied by some sort of intent. Even trying to remain objective and aware of confirmation bias, this an extremely strange situation. From the location, to the crowd alerts, to the rejection of security, to the unsecured buildings, to DHS reports, there’s just a lot here that doesn’t add up. The timing from the debate to now, the weekend it happened, all of it. We never get the full scope but there’s more here than just some random screwup. I’m not saying it’s totally concentrated and calculated however when accompanied by statements from top officials the last 2 weeks I’m not having any trouble seeing the formation of conspiracies upcoming. There’s a lot here and Trump needs to do a scope investigation when he comes into the White House. Eventually mistakes are made and we need to finally get information. The military industrial complex wants to run full steam ahead and he’s in their way again. The most dangerous thing in politics that’s ever happened was the formation of the military industrial complex aligning with the leftist party.
It doesn't add up at all. Also, the FBI jumped in and said that they were immediately taking over the investigation. This is the same FBI that has tried to get Trump for the last 7 years.

Who gives a shit if it was the teleprompter , a ricochet, or a direct hit to the ear?

None of that matters to any reasonable person. In any of those scenarios, he was wounded in an assassination attempt.

So, we must ask, why did it seem to matter to the liberals here? What was the point of saying the president was almost assassinated, but was struck by a fragment of a teleprompter nearby, rather than the bullet intended for him? And, one poster here acted like it was significant to “them.”

Left wack jobs are really starting to believe this was all a setup by repubs to boost Trumps rating. Many referencing Jussie Smollett lol. One guy on Facebook even trying to convince people that 150 foot shot is easy to make, like this were a game of Call of Duty.

And these were the most liked posts, mind you. In the hundreds and thousands. A large portion of the left is just going to believe this was simply a setup no matter what.

Which is funny to me, that they spent so many years decrying every single conspiracy theory. But no, this is the one that opened their eyes haha.
Yep, definitely staged. The guy whose brains were on the ground said to make it look very real and the shooter yelled out “This is Nikki Haley country” before throwing bleach.

Dumbest group alive. This was staged but it was impossible that Antifa and Feds were at the Capitol. Is that my understanding?

Dude that died... This dude tried to help him. Lets remember that an innocent bystander that got killed by a crazy leftist.

It would be hard enough to know someone intended a bullet for you, but may be harder to realize that an innocent person there to see you, because he supports you, caught the bullet intended for you. I cannot imagine.

This is the reality. For how divisive liberals see Trump, that's how the racists see the fact that Obama got elected. Most liberals never saw that vitriol, let alone understood it, so when Trump hit them it was like an out of the blue shock to the system. But we've truly been divided for a while.

Seems the racists were better people than the liberals, some of whom are also racists.

Either way this goes from here on out, Biden is done. There is no way he can beat Trump after last night.

Biden will be removed, one way or another, very soon IMO.
i wouldn’t bet on it. dems are so entrenched in their ideology that nothing is going to change their views. i don’t think this assassination attempt has swayed even one of them.

So either the kid registered as a Republican to vote in the next primary against a candidate or he was radicalized by the media to become a far left liberal. Claiming he was a Republican who tried to kill the frontrunner for President because he supported him is the wildest take I’ve seen on social media.

Heres a video of him saying ''slash republicans throats''.

Video was confirmed not to be him. ETA Arizona state this year

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone

Heres a video of him saying ''slash republicans throats''.
Definitely a Republican as Midseason has made clear.

This is the kind of dude that you need to fear with the “hitler” rhetoric. He is clearly unstable and unhinged, and believes the BS to the point he wants death.

He’s FAR from the only one the democrats and MSM are influencing.

Definitely a Republican as Midseason has made clear.

This is the kind of dude that you need to fear with the “hitler” rhetoric. He is clearly unstable and unhinged, and believes the BS to the point he wants death.

He’s FAR from the only one the democrats and MSM are influencing.
I pulled a HMT, appr that video is from Arizona state in 2020. Weird how it looks just like him. Creepy.

I say his social media will come out soon though.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT