POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So either the kid registered as a Republican to vote in the next primary against a candidate or he was radicalized by the media to become a far left liberal. Claiming he was a Republican who tried to kill the frontrunner for President because he supported him is the wildest take I’ve seen on social media.
Brain dead idiots eat that stuff up because they are easily swayed. If you just listened to the lamestream media, you'd think the majority of the people feel like they are reporting. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their narrative is the minority but isn't reported as such.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
This is the reality. For how divisive liberals see Trump, that's how the racists see the fact that Obama got elected. Most liberals never saw that vitriol, let alone understood it, so when Trump hit them it was like an out of the blue shock to the system. But we've truly been divided for a while.

And why didn’t they see that vitriol? So you’re saying the people who hated Obama for the most part just took their L and went on about their life until the next election?

If only the left would’ve just done the same in 2016.

The fact you can't see how cutting US aid that Ukraine has stated. Is the only thing stopping them from getting overran. Is sad and vapid. By proxy, you are supporting Russia's goals in Ukraine. By supporting stopping aid.

Yeah forget the fact that Ukraine funnels about 75% or so of that dough back to criminals. No biggie. The same support could happen with a LOT less if no criminality was involved, which it is...

Yeah forget the fact that Ukraine funnels about 75% or so of that dough back to criminals. No biggie. The same support could happen with a LOT less if no criminality was involved, which it is...
You haven't gotten a bugatti yet? Me and all the Ukraine bros just bought 3. For our beach houses.

A bunch of Liberals voted for her to try and help her get the nomination and I was CLEARLY joking about it. \
What you were doing is CLEARLY denigrating her & those that supported her. CYA is now what you're doing.

BTW, if Haley is a lib, why is she being allowed to speak at the Pub Convention? I'd say because Pubs aren't conservatives but MAGA.

So how are you going to spin this if he is a Republican???? Is he a far right Republican that shot Trump because Trump is too centrist? That would mean your argument that Trump is far right is gone. Or you could say he is a middle of the road Republican that just wants normalcy.... But decided to assassinate the guy instead of voting on it.

So is Trump a centrist or are moderate Republicans the most dangerous wing of the Republican party?

The kid first registered as a Repub. Probably means his parents’ influenced his decision (rebellion or loyalty). By age 20, who knows what that kid believed. I’ll wait to see if and when the manifesto is released (if he was building a bomb, he probably has a manifesto).

Man this is on the feds. Shoot the mfer. They were on him.

But you’re telling me they sent Paul Blart up a ladder to go get a closer look. Gtfo.

It gets worse and worse. Inconceivable to let someone that close in an elevated position with a gun.

Lets say you don't immediately shoot him. You damn sure get the vip in cover until you asses or neutralize the threat.

They did neither.

You push that Trump hurt your feelings 24x7. Have fun chasing your tail as I'll never see a single one of your posts again. Life's to short to go back and forth with clowns.

Maybe Costner will let you wear his "I'm for Liz Cheney" shirt. [roll]

Bye, Felicia.
Talk about hurt feelings when you can't answer a straightforward question. Hilarious. Have a good life.

What you were doing is CLEARLY denigrating her & those that supported her. CYA is now what you're doing.

BTW, if Haley is a lib, why is she being allowed to speak at the Pub Convention? I'd say because Pubs aren't conservatives but MAGA.
Couldn't answer this one either, so he goes off & pouts.

The fact you can't see how cutting US aid that Ukraine has stated. Is the only thing stopping them from getting overran. Is sad and vapid. By proxy, you are supporting Russia's goals in Ukraine. By supporting stopping aid.
Why do we need to support Ukraine? It's their war. Let them deal with it. The more we and other countries give to the Ukranian cause the closer we get to WW3. We constantly stick our noses into places it doesn't belong. This isn't Nazi Germany or Japan we are dealing with.

Why do we need to support Ukraine? It's their war. Let them deal with it. The more we and other countries give to the Ukranian cause the closer we get to WW3. We constantly stick our noses into places it doesn't belong. This isn't Nazi Germany or Japan we are dealing with.
Spouting the narrow view that the Ukraine war is just about Ukraine.

Are you ready to send your sons off, if Russia attempts an invasion of the baltics?

Answer that and let me know.

Reactions: Dionysus444
All I remember about stan, is that I got in a skirmish with him once, because he accused me of using a thesaurus.

LOL, like I would require a synonymy.
When he first started posting here, he attacked me because he hates the military (and real men) and disrespected my wife. He is one of the weakest if not the weakest posters here and is scum. Bragged about being from Canada and making more money in a month that most of us do all year. Works (occupies a position) in his wife's fathers' company otherwise, he would be back in Canada kissing Trudeau's ass.

I guess then nothing can stop them from taking Poland, Lithuania, Germany. I guess we need to stop them from taking over the world. Is this what you are saying?
They want the former USSR countries. I don't think anyone thinks they'll actually win lol. But they will attempt. And then, you're gonna have article 5 of NATO kick in. Are you ready to spill US and EU blood? I'm not. So I support aid to Ukraine.

I think the majority of the people, not just here, that continually argue about Ukraine and Ukrainian funding have no clue about what the military industrial complex and the deep state. It's a shell game, same as our politics and all the social issues popping up the last few years. All distractions to keep people divided and occupied. If we're busy hating each other, we won't have time to ask the right questions. Occupy Wall Street, in it's most basic ideology, was pretty close to breaking through. And I think it scared the ish out of some people. Look at us, and what we're being completely tsunami'd by in the media and social media, since that moment.

Reactions: RunninRichie
GSeF9GEXwAA8rGg

He only has one answer. You support putin. That's all he can ever say to any rebuttal to anything.

"We're sending them nikes to replace their adidas, even tho they like wearing the adidas"

That's exactly what putin wants!

I think the majority of the people, not just here, that continually argue about Ukraine and Ukrainian funding have no clue about what the military industrial complex and the deep state. It's a shell game, same as our politics and all the social issues popping up the last few years. All distractions to keep people divided and occupied. If we're busy hating each other, we won't have time to ask the right questions. Occupy Wall Street, in it's most basic ideology, was pretty close to breaking through. And I think it scared the ish out of some people. Look at us, and what we're being completely tsunami'd by in the media and social media, since that moment.
I know what all of that is. And I understand what you're saying.

I try to tell people R vs D is the same thing. The real enemy is the federal reserve and the state. Not the ''other political party''. But people flip shit and freak out. Call me a leftist, democrat, idiot, moron, POS. Etc etc.

The 2 party system is genius for the powers that be.

Neither Trump nor Biden is coming to save us.

They want the former USSR countries. I don't think anyone thinks they'll actually win lol. But they will attempt. And then, you're gonna have article 5 of NATO kick in. Are you ready to spill US and EU blood? I'm not. So I support aid to Ukraine.
I know what they want. Don't see why we need to be involved with it. And piss on NATO. Wasn't one of it's goals to stop the spread of communism? How's that working out?

I know what they want. Don't see why we need to be involved with it. And piss on NATO. Wasn't one of it's goals to stop the spread of communism? How's that working out?
We're in NATO and have security commitments and treaties with those countries. So you better believe if article 5 is called into action. America is deploying troops. Agree with it or not. We're in NATO.

I know what all of that is. And I understand what you're saying.

I try to tell people R vs D is the same thing. The real enemy is the federal reserve and the state. Not the ''other political party''. But people flip shit and freak out. Call me a leftist, democrat, idiot, moron, POS. Etc etc.

The 2 party system is genius for the powers that be.
I'm fairly certain 'R vs D' has nothing to do with it. It's a completely different level and game. Political division is just a tool, and we lap it up. We think whoever is sitting in the oval office will fundamentally change things. New flash, that desk doesn't have as much power as we think it does.

Are you ready to send your sons off, if Russia attempts an invasion of the baltics?

Answer that and let me know.
They arent. Get your narrative straight. Either russia is struggling to beat Ukraine or they can take over Europe...which is it?

There's no evidence they will move past Ukraine, nor do they have the economy, the soldier training, the supplies to do so.

And I'll make sure I say this, bc you always get deeply confused, i support Ukraines right to fight and defend their own country. Sorry- you can't pull one of your knee jerk responses off the shelf.

But since we're supposedly all about democracy...what democratically do the ppl in crimea and the Donbas region want? Probably most likely...food and whichever country can give it.

You push that Trump hurt your feelings 24x7. Have fun chasing your tail as I'll never see a single one of your posts again. Life's to short to go back and forth with clowns.

Maybe Costner will let you wear his "I'm for Liz Cheney" shirt. [roll]

Bye, Felicia.

One of the best moves you can make is muting that lady.

She’s more annoying than the self-proclaimed liberals on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT