POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps, but it isn't like someone can't figure out windage by looking at tree leaves or putting a wet finger up in the air.
I'm far more concerned that a rooftop that close was not secured and would like to know how the perp knew that the particular rooftop was not secured by an SS agent.

It’s a little more complicated than that when you’re focusing on a shot through a scope. That flag allowed the shooter to get a great judgement call while remaining in position. He’s right on this, that’s another failure in security. No way it should have been there if the proximity is accurate.

As I gather more information I am having more and more trouble seeing how this was simply a failure and not accompanied by some sort of intent. Even trying to remain objective and aware of confirmation bias, this an extremely strange situation. From the location, to the crowd alerts, to the rejection of security, to the unsecured buildings, to DHS reports, there’s just a lot here that doesn’t add up. The timing from the debate to now, the weekend it happened, all of it. We never get the full scope but there’s more here than just some random screwup. I’m not saying it’s totally concentrated and calculated however when accompanied by statements from top officials the last 2 weeks I’m not having any trouble seeing the formation of conspiracies upcoming. There’s a lot here and Trump needs to do a scope investigation when he comes into the White House. Eventually mistakes are made and we need to finally get information. The military industrial complex wants to run full steam ahead and he’s in their way again. The most dangerous thing in politics that’s ever happened was the formation of the military industrial complex aligning with the leftist party.

Really believe this country dodged a bullet yesterday (excuse the pun). If Trump is dead today, there'd be lots of conflicts today, and I'm not sure how we'd be able to come back from that. And I feel the same way if was Biden. Each side is seemingly on the brink, waiting for a final transgression to take action. I can't say I blame either side for feeling this way, even if I strongly put myself into one of those sides.

I think I'd suggest spending a relatively meager amount of money on bullet proof glass panels to surround any public podium Trump steps up to from now on. He should never, ever, make a speech again without physical protective barriers in place.

Nah, that's for pussy's. And while Trump MIGHT like to grab them, he doesn't want to BE one.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: blubo and 55wildcat
When you all call for SS failure, I agree that the layout and people not present are guilty of some negligence failure.

However, assuming those roofs weren’t scanned and reviewed is a stretch especially considering eyewitnesses stated they saw him climb up and over the rooftops 4-7 minutes into the speech so it isn’t as if he was up there the whole time leading up to Trump taking the stage.

There was also seemingly 100+ people over in the shaded area around the trees.

There was even one eye witness who stated right up until just before he started shooting he probably couldn’t be seen by the SS due to the slope of the roof.

So imagine looking out there and not seeing anything on a roof but hearing screams and seeing commotion then rescanning a roof and seeing nothing and then seeing the crowd still causing a commotion…….

Without acknowledging all the people in the field, their commotion and everything going on around that 2 shooters and one spotter are responsible for it’s just impossible to me to blame anything as a failure.

Granted I’m a thankful for what is kind of guy, and what is currently we have the next president still alive. His following growing and growing and those opposed to him looking as if they are losing their grip.

Moving forward the focus should be on no more outside speeches, and a strong consideration to only televised speeches to limit the exposure.

Get this guy to the White House with the house and Senate control and literally wipe this Obama/Clinton stink from our country!

^ Lincoln was almost shot when a bullet went thru his stove pipe hat while riding unaccompanied in DC of an evening. He went on with his mission too.
Yep that was two years before Booth. They also had planned to kidnap him on a train but then Lincoln changed his travel arrangements last minute.

The plot to kill him at the Ford Theater all happened in the same day and was just by chance that Booth heard the president would be there that night. Back then, the Ford Theater also served as a place to receive mail and Booth had got his mail and was sitting on the steps when he heard nearby people discussing how the president was going to be there for the play that night because Mary Todd's messenger had just went over and had told the theater staff to expect them.

American history forever changed because two random people having a chat and not having a clue who was listening.

When you all call for SS failure, I agree that the layout and people not present are guilty of some negligence failure.

However, assuming those roofs weren’t scanned and reviewed is a stretch especially considering eyewitnesses stated they saw him climb up and over the rooftops 4-7 minutes into the speech so it isn’t as if he was up there the whole time leading up to Trump taking the stage.

There was also seemingly 100+ people over in the shaded area around the trees.

There was even one eye witness who stated right up until just before he started shooting he probably couldn’t be seen by the SS due to the slope of the roof.

So imagine looking out there and not seeing anything on a roof but hearing screams and seeing commotion then rescanning a roof and seeing nothing and then seeing the crowd still causing a commotion…….

Without acknowledging all the people in the field, their commotion and everything going on around that 2 shooters and one spotter are responsible for it’s just impossible to me to blame anything as a failure.

Granted I’m a thankful for what is kind of guy, and what is currently we have the next president still alive. His following growing and growing and those opposed to him looking as if they are losing their grip.

Moving forward the focus should be on no more outside speeches, and a strong consideration to only televised speeches to limit the exposure.

Get this guy to the White House with the house and Senate control and literally wipe this Obama/Clinton stink from our country!

Your last sentence says it all. Obama came on the scene with a pocket full of stink bombs and intentionally set off a chain reaction that has destroyed this country. He's probably enjoying a cold beer and laughs with the Soros clan right now.

Stan, can I ask you a question? (guess I already did)

You almost universally laugh emoji at posts. And there is no real common thread between the posts when you do it.

Is it just a general commentary on political discussions, or is there something I'm missing. Just actually curious.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
DEI doing the duck and cower...

ae944fa117376c9f.jpg

Either way this goes from here on out, Biden is done. There is no way he can beat Trump after last night.

Biden will be removed, one way or another, very soon IMO.
Purely politically speaking, the optics that have formed over the past few weeks are radically contrasting. You have one candidate that appears to be Mr. Magoo or the grandpa on the Simpsons, and you have one candidate that now looks like John Wayne.
I mean Hollywood couldn't script this.

Well Biden just lied on point 1. Said that he had directed those in charge for Trump to get full coverage, etc.
Multiple reports say that the Trump campaign has asked for more security and have been denied. Plus Rep Jackson said last night that Trump''s detail is the smallest of the ex-presidents...even though he is the Repub nominee.

Yep that was two years before Booth. They also had planned to kidnap him on a train but then Lincoln changed his travel arrangements last minute.

The plot to kill him at the Ford Theater all happened in the same day and was just by chance that Booth heard the president would be there that night. Back then, the Ford Theater also served as a place to receive mail and Booth had got his mail and was sitting on the steps when he heard nearby people discussing how the president was going to be there for the play that night because Mary Todd's messenger had just went over and had told the theater staff to expect them.

American history forever changed because two random people having a chat and not having a clue who was listening.

You all might know this already, but John Wilkes Booth's brother, Edwin, save Robert Todd Lincoln's life, in Jersey City, NJ, in either 1864 or '65 by pulling him up off the tracks, when he fell off a train station platform, and narrowly missed being run over by a train.

Stan, can I ask you a question? (guess I already did)

You almost universally laugh emoji at posts. And there is no real common thread between the posts when you do it.

Is it just a general commentary on political discussions, or is there something I'm missing. Just actually curious.
He desperately wants to come on here and call Clarence Thomas the N word again but he’s banned from it so he can’t.

Well Biden just lied on point 1. Said that he had directed those in charge for Trump to get full coverage, etc.
Multiple reports say that the Trump campaign has asked for more security and have been denied. Plus Rep Jackson said last night that Trump''s detail is the smallest of the ex-presidents...even though he is the Repub nominee.
Trying COVER HIS ASS now. He has to get the narrative out there that Trump has his full support for secret service protection.

Meanwhile his party is fresh of its attempt to introduce legislation that would remove secret service protection from Trump.

They are evil. They will stop at nothing to retain power. They nearly succeeded last night.

They found an idiot.

They let him on the roof.

They let him set up a rifle.

They ignored the warnings from the crowd about this man with a gun aimed at the president.

They let him take shots at Trump.

When Trump fell down, they took the shooter out before he could talk.

There is a cabal of globalists who are trying to destroy Western civilization and take over. Could one of their strategies be a Civil War in America?

Is Stan the Caddy another autistic leftist on this forum? Guy doesn't know how to do anything but click emojis and eat peanut butter.

Nope, he got banned for referring to Clarence Thomas as the n-word. Stan is his new handle, but he's banned from posting in this thread, so he's limited to laughing emoji.

A total clown.

Purely politically speaking, the optics that have formed over the past few weeks are radically contrasting. You have one candidate that appears to be Mr. Magoo or the grandpa on the Simpsons, and you have one candidate that now looks like John Wayne.
I mean Hollywood couldn't script this.
smile-salute.gif

GP.... No flinch in President DJT. That has been proven several times in front of crowds already. Even when the "security detail" cowered....

Last edited:
They found an idiot.

They let him on the roof.

They let him set up a rifle.

They ignored the warnings from the crowd about this man with a gun aimed at the president.

They let him take shots at Trump.

When Trump fell down, they took the shooter out before he could talk.

There is a cabal of globalists who are trying to destroy Western civilization and take over. Could one of their strategies be a Civil War in America?

GP...:mad: About EXACTLY what happened...

Nope, he got banned for referring to Clarence Thomas as the n-word. Stan is his new handle, but he's banned from posting in this thread, so he's limited to laughing emoji.

A total clown.

Yeah and the dufus is too stupid to even realize, no one remembers it's laughs but it is throwing out laughs for free, helping those he is "laughing" at with positive post counts.

He's on Biden's level of stupid. (Biden has been a filthy human his whole life. Now that he doesn't even realize it and the communists (About 350 or so people.) are controlling what goes on now... I hope it is changed soon but do not discount Biden getting even more votes than he got the last time.)

Have thought this a couple of times over the last few years. I remember the Kennedy funeral procession. And ever President since. Was amazed at the crowds lining the streets for Reagan. Sincerely hope and pray that it's not any time soon....but can you imagine the lined streets when the time comes for Trump?

Trying COVER HIS ASS now. He has to get the narrative out there that Trump has his full support for secret service protection.

Meanwhile his party is fresh of its attempt to introduce legislation that would remove secret service protection from Trump.

They are evil. They will stop at nothing to retain power. They nearly succeeded last night.
The only telling thing about that embarrassment of a statement was him asking the public not to speculate on the shooters motives. They already know he was a leftist nut job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT