POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At one time I viewed Dems as just some political party that had different views than I have but now I see them as demonic. I'm not interested in debating with them anymore. If you're down with that party you're sick and I rid myself of anyone associated with them.

That’s exactly what they are. When you break the Bible down and look into spiritual warfare, there is no denying the demonic element is coming from that party and their fringes. The immoral masquerading as moral is a clear sign. They’ve convinced many. Look at abortion and child murder. The destruction of a man and a woman in marriage, all things which are satanic. Demons are always working to promote satanic lifestyles, they don’t have long to do it. Satan doesn’t even hide anymore he doesn’t have to. Both parties are bad but the left is very satanic.

Its the party of evil.

That’s exactly what they are. When you break the Bible down and look into spiritual warfare, there is no denying the demonic element is coming from that party and their fringes. The immoral masquerading as moral is a clear sign. They’ve convinced many. Look at abortion and child murder. The destruction of a man and a woman in marriage, all things which are satanic. Demons are always working to promote satanic lifestyles, they don’t have long to do it. Satan doesn’t even hide anymore he doesn’t have to. Both parties are bad but the left is very satanic.

Its the party of evil.
Marxism was called ''Satan's ideaology''.

Oddly, Someone posted an Alex Jones clip on X where he said the deep state will take out Biden and blame it on a Trump supporter. They get two for one. Alex also predicted an assassination attempt on Trump. AJ may be crazy but he gets stuff right.

I spent a few weeks really taking a hard look into Alex Jones and came away absolutely blown away at how valid many of his claims have been. Years ago I sort of ignored his platform when I was younger and more pro party conservative. Once those ideas left and my positions shifted once the Iraq war ended, I began to search for people who had the goods. While taking a lot of political science I had a professor that absolutely loathed Alex jones and so I became curious and went back to validate his positions. I was blown away. The guy has some pretty accurate knowledge, far more accurate than the MSM who’s always blasting him.

Reactions: blubo and mailman85
I spent a few weeks really taking a hard look into Alex Jones and came away absolutely blown away at how valid many of his claims have been. Years ago I sort of ignored his platform when I was younger and more pro party conservative. Once those ideas left and my positions shifted once the Iraq war ended, I began to search for people who had the goods. While taking a lot of political science I had a professor that absolutely loathed Alex jones and so I became curious and went back to validate his positions. I was blown away. The guy has some pretty accurate knowledge, far more accurate than the MSM who’s always blasting him.
Read into Bill Cooper. He called AJ a agent. He also predicted 9/11 in June 2001. He also said in his book. Wrote in the early 90s. The government was going to use school shootings to advance gun control.

That would have changed the entire "vibe" of the iconic photo, which we're about to see endlessly over the next 4 months
Next 4 months...shiiiite. Trump will have that baby framed and hanging in every building he owns.

If he actually wins this thing I wouldn't put it past that pimp to have that bitch painted on Air Force One for his first big international summits in Europe.

Reactions: hmt5000
Yep. Carl Marx was totally ate up in demonic powers and utilizing the dark side. It is a lie that he was the athiest many claim him to be. And communism has roots in dark religious practices.
“I’m telling you be prepared for a major attack! But it won’t be Osama bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order… Whatever is going to happen that they are going to blame on Osama bin Laden, DON’T YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT!”-Bill Cooper, June 2001

Just give us a theory on why a Republican voter would try to kill Trump? I want to hear your theory since you seem so giddy that people were shot and killed by a pub and not a dem.
I have literally no idea. I also am not happy people were shot and someone died.

I wanted to point out he was an R because I know for a fact everyone in here that is right wing was salivating a the thought of reinforcing their own views on liberals as being totally evil.

However when the table is flipped, you, for example, are now investigative about it. What were his motivations, what were his personal issues, etc.

At the end of the day had it been the other side, I would have denounced the action even as a liberal because I'm not devoid of humanity.

I have literally no idea. I also am not happy people were shot and someone died.

I wanted to point out he was an R because I know for a fact everyone in here that is right wing was salivating a the thought of reinforcing their own views on liberals as being totally evil.

However when the table is flipped, you, for example, are now investigative about it. What were his motivations, what were his personal issues, etc.

At the end of the day had it been the other side, I would have denounced the action even as a liberal because I'm not devoid of humanity.
So you know he was Republican? Or are you going off some reddit post? I'm taking your post at faith and asking to explain why a Republican would shoot Trump.... You seem to think just saying..."Republican shooter... nothing to see here" is enough to just stop talking about the absoulute insane rhetoric on the left that has consistently led to acts of violence.

This is the 4th Republican politician in 7 years to be targeted for assassination. I'm sure it was Republicans who tried to kill all those Republicans. I'm sure when the Supreme Court Judges were targeted it was actually Republicans targeting them.

That's an awesome defense you got there.

Next 4 months...shiiiite. Trump will have that baby framed and hanging in every building he owns.

If he actually wins this thing I wouldn't put it past that pimp to have that bitch painted on Air Force One for his first big international summits in Europe.
I really couldn't blame him, because that is, no matter what you think of Trump, pretty badass.

Someone said earlier, something to the effect of: He's been a constant target by the DNC political machine, and all of it's resources, including the media, for over 9 years, and then, by mere millimeters, avoided being killed. At what point do you just say, "F*** it. Nothing is stopping this guy. Let's just work towards the mid-terms, and then 2028."

It was reported he was holding Paul to wait on Nancy for political reasons. No idea if that's true or not, but was reported.

It was reported that trump.fell today by CNN, and it was reported that he was hot with teleprompter glass, and I could go on and on.

Some fool kept claiming a silencer was used. (Which is beyond absurd, for anyone who knows anything about guns.)
Sure thing

Please go back to the Ukraine war thread you post about 3/4 of please.

Don't do that here. In one evening you've made about 50 already.

Reactions: hmt5000
I really couldn't blame him, because that is, no matter what you think of Trump, pretty badass.

Someone said earlier, something to the effect of: He's been a constant target by the DNC political machine, and all of it's resources, including the media, for over 9 years, and then, by mere millimeters, avoided being killed. At what point do you just say, "F*** it. Nothing is stopping this guy. Let's just work towards the mid-terms, and then 2028."

For the master of promotion.... This just sells itself in Bidens America. Things are too bad on too many levels for lots of middleclass Americans to not get inspired by this.

“I’m telling you be prepared for a major attack! But it won’t be Osama bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order… Whatever is going to happen that they are going to blame on Osama bin Laden, DON’T YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT!”-Bill Cooper, June 2001

I remember him I haven’t thought about him in years.

I wish people would wake up to the demonic deception but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I mean we’ve doctors verifying NDE’s in medical journals there’s evidence if you look. Not to turn this religious but I don’t think religion and politics can be separated. And right now the demonically afflicted are becoming so transparent. Protestant churches need to pick it up and quit ignoring it.

Im not saying Biden is drinking children’s blood it’s not like that. Its way more elusive than that but it’s real and we’re on the brink. When the largest Christian nation on earth has confused morality with immorality, man were close. We’re so close.

What’s amazed me today is how many progressives are actually saying some of the conspiracies could be true that’s wild stuff. You ever catch Kyle Kulinsky on secular talk? You could just see the concern he had today and the guy starts actually saying some of the conspiracies might not be conspiracies at all. Jimmy Dore has just about ate a bottle of red pills. Ana Kasparian is gonna be a right winger any day now she seems to be breaking. It’s getting crazy.

I’m all over the place but I have a purpose here.

I remember him I haven’t thought about him in years.

I wish people would wake up to the demonic deception but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I mean we’ve doctors verifying NDE’s in medical journals there’s evidence if you look. Not to turn this religious but I don’t think religion and politics can be separated. And right now the demonically afflicted are becoming so transparent. Protestant churches need to pick it up and quit ignoring it.

Im not saying Biden is drinking children’s blood it’s not like that. Its way more elusive than that but it’s real and we’re on the brink. When the largest Christian nation on earth has confused morality with immorality, man were close. We’re so close.

What’s amazed me today is how many progressives are actually saying some of the conspiracies could be true that’s wild stuff. You ever catch Kyle Kulinsky on secular talk? You could just see the concern he had today and the guy starts actually saying some of the conspiracies might not be conspiracies at all. Jimmy Dore has just about ate a bottle of red pills. Ana Kasparian is gonna be a right winger any day now she seems to be breaking. It’s getting crazy.

I’m all over the place but I have a purpose here.
The illegal immigration is getting so little coverage for the normies. 100's of illegals on the terrorist watch list the last few years and over 600 this year alone. 3 Reported acts of violence by illegals on military bases. They don't get talked about but they had illegals pretending to be uber drivers or door dash drivers trying to get onto military bases. They ended up being from Chechnya or Jordan or Pakistan or Afghanistan..... It's coming and people will act shocked, and people will wonder how a crazy dude like AJ got it right.

Even Kyle Kulinsky was talking about it on secular talk. There’s no denying the fist bump after the attempt is bad ass. I’ve been seeing several progressives just hating that they have to admit this is wild and he handled it like a pro.

It’s never said but you can clearly see that many in the progressive wing like Trump. They’re just jealous that they can’t force the D establishment to do the same for their populist wing.

And that’s because, as they don’t realize, the establishment D’s know there’s a big difference in right wing populism and left wing populism. If you’re going to have an authentic populist movement it must be attached to core western liberal values. The right has that, the left doesn’t.

The illegal immigration is getting so little coverage for the normies. 100's of illegals on the terrorist watch list the last few years and over 600 this year alone. 3 Reported acts of violence by illegals on military bases. They don't get talked about but they had illegals pretending to be uber drivers or door dash drivers trying to get onto military bases. They ended up being from Chechnya or Jordan or Pakistan or Afghanistan..... It's coming and people will act shocked, and people will wonder how a crazy dude like AJ got it right.

I’m 38 and I’m old enough to remember my Democrat teachers complaining that immigration is causing mass pollution. It wasn’t until democrats saw a lifeline by an amnesty play that they began to not care about it at all.

I’m totally for Trump running and calling Biden the biggest promoter of human trafficking on earth. There’s nothing false about the statement and it needs to be brought out front. Aside from other wedge issues illegal immigration is the biggest threat to the free world there is.

Talking about principles and concepts in this thread is a waste of time. We have tried in the past, it's a waste of time because there are dedicated Marxist trolls who dominate these pages with their nonsense hate spam. You just admitted you NEVER come here, yet you want to broad brush everyone here after reading TWENTY pages out of almost seventeen thousand. How stupid are you?
I invalidate the conversation ability of the entire thread? That's a lot of power for a keyboard jockey.

fundraiser for the dead and wounded. I assume the leftist on here that blame Trump will still find it in their heart to help the victims.

The lefties that partake in this thread are scumbags. They are busy wishing the bullet had gone 2 centimeters to the left and blew his head off. They aren’t fooling anyone, they just want the election so their team wins with no idea how bad the reality is if they get their way. They know it and I know it, they’re pissed off they couldn’t kill the guy who’s gonna take the White House out of their grip.

You’ve already got Sam in this thread trying to steer the conversation about gun control instead of how insanely irresponsible the left has been in promoting this insurrection and fascism bullshit. They are some sick ass people and it’s time America shut the door on them again.

The political leanings of the man the FBI identified as the shooter were not immediately clear
BY
MICHAEL BIESECKER
Records show Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day President Joe Biden was sworn in to office.

It’s probably far more likely he changed registrations to vote and screw with Republican primaries. People who donate to ActBlue would be those who would do that. But you go ahead and move on to the next phase where you claim Trump set it all up to gain popularity.

I can't find it in myself to believe that sam and Dion actually wish that that bullet had buried itself in Trump's brain. Some of you may feel differently, but I don't care. I'm more than willing to battle them on political matters, but I won't cross that line. I just don't believe that for one second.

The political leanings of the man the FBI identified as the shooter were not immediately clear
BY MICHAEL BIESECKER
Records show Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day President Joe Biden was sworn in to office.

It’s probably far more likely he changed registrations to vote and screw with Republican primaries. People who donate to ActBlue would be those who would do that. But you go ahead and move on to the next phase where you claim Trump set it all up to gain popularity.

They’ll lie about anything they can. The media will use it to say he was just a crazy guy who had nothing to do with the left.

ACTBLUE is a far left action group and that’s exactly what he did. You don’t give money to them as a Democrat comes into office if you’re conservative. He did it to vote in the Republican primary. He’s a hardened leftist and it pretty much proves that. Then we have that little thing where, ya know, he shot donald trump in the head.

****ing liars sick of their propaganda.

Last edited:
I can't find it in myself to believe that sam and Dion actually wish that that bullet had buried itself in Trump's brain. Some of you may feel differently, but I don't care. I'm more than willing to battle them on political matters, but I won't cross that line. I just don't believe that for one second.

This is what I will say, Sam has consistently said Trump is a threat to our democracy and the world. He’s claimed he’s the end of the republic and he’s dangerous for our survival. You cannot believe that and also wish for the man to survive long enough to do it.

So he’s either a liar and doesn’t believe that. Or he wishes the threat had been eliminated. I don’t see any other way.

They’ll lie about anything they can. The media will use it to say he was just a crazy guy who had nothing to do with the left.

ACTBLUE is a far left action group and that’s exactly what he did. You don’t give money to them as a Democrat comes into office if you’re conservative. He did it to vote in the Republican primary. He’s a hardened leftist and it pretty much proves that. Then we have that little thing where, ya know, he shot donald trump in the head.

****ing liars sick of their propaganda.
"The ends justices the means," so they will compulsively lie about everything if they think it benefits their ideology. What's even sadder is that your average leftist doesn't seem to get agitated that they are being fed lies repeatedly by their propaganda sources. They like being insulted as tools and abused ...apparently.

"The ends justices the means," so they will compulsively lie about everything if they think it benefits their ideology. What's even sadder is that your average leftist doesn't seem to get agitated that they are being fed lies repeatedly by their propaganda sources. They like being insulted as tools and abused ...apparently.

The worst to me aren’t even the progressives. At least they know what they want and don’t like being fed the bullshit. They’re the craziest sob’s out here however they’re at least consistent. It’s the Democratic Party voters, the Biden and Clinton group, that are the absolute worst to me. You’re not crazy enough to be a nut job communist but you keep voting for the D’s like it’s 1980. They’re destroying this country because they refuse to wake up, they’ve handed power to evil, and they won’t stop spreading paranoia everywhere they go. It’s maddening watching them continue to vote this way cycle after cycle. The social issues are bad enough, I just can’t figure out what these seemingly normal people are on.

Doesn’t seem very much like a “centrist” to be hoping we have a choice only between Biden and Trump. Hoping Biden stays in the race just so Trump wins is more rightwing…
GSa4RC1WgAAYhsM

Pundits on both sides are divisive, but Trump is easily the most divisive President in my lifetime.

Also, wtf are you talking about blaming the victim? I never once justified Trump being shot at. What I am disagreeing with is the laughable notion that it's the media making Trump divisive. Trump is divisive. He did that. Like, that's his schtick.
That’s total BS. Trump rallied America and had it cooking as good as it has ever been despite non stop attacks from the left, The media and the left made Trump divisive and if you can’t see that then you just another sad victim of theirs. The only reason I’d rather Trump not run again is because how the left will act during his 2nd term. The leftist are the divisive ones as well as intolerant. They have a ****ed up vision for America and anyone who doesn’t agree with them can be disposed of. You are either for America or your not, nothing the democrats have done in the last decade screams they are for America. You denounce Trump and speak ill of a campaign that says make America great again. Maybe you need to check yourself.

How many rebulicans donate to democrats? Just curious.

Party affiliation is a weak-minded thing to begin with (IMO)

Political donations are a better indicator of where someone's heart is.

And also, if you climb on a roof, with a rifle, and try to blow one of the two presumptive nominees' head off with it, well... that's pretty much the clincher (with respect to which side of the spectrum you're on), but hey, maybe that's just me. I'm just spit balling here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT