POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not laughing at the situation but it's funny you bring this up. The Wife and I were watching all the vids earlier and we were locked on to that guy and the woman who followed Trump to the ground with her phone. In all that chaos, those two were chilling like it was a day at the park.

My first thought, after watching him was, "That is exactly the reaction that someone who was tripping on acid would have."

It’s literally guy in twitter. Who posted his pic and said he’s the trump shooter. And then made that video. It’s just a kid trolling you rubes.
I said I thought it was fake but just passed it along "in case it wasn't". Take a nap ole boy. You're going to need your sleep

Problem is this administration doesnt want to end the war. They just want to keep the money train flowing. I can't imagine where all that "money" has gone and what it's really funding.
Well, I think that is the question a lot of people have. Why is he so hell bent on forking money over to Ukraine, in what is clearly a hopeless cause (unless, as I said, we fully commit.)

Reactions: blubo
Weird guy (in the sport coat with buttons all over it, and the weird hat) that was seemingly unfazed, as bullets were flying around is Vincent Fusca.

Somebody I was unaware of until tonight.

Dude has some balls Ill give him that.

So how are you going to spin this if he is a Republican???? Is he a far right Republican that shot Trump because Trump is too centrist? That would mean your argument that Trump is far right is gone. Or you could say he is a middle of the road Republican that just wants normalcy.... But decided to assassinate the guy instead of voting on it.

So is Trump a centrist or are moderate Republicans the most dangerous wing of the Republican parparty
Cope.

Talking about principles and concepts in this thread is a waste of time. We have tried in the past, it's a waste of time because there are dedicated Marxist trolls who dominate these pages with their nonsense hate spam. You just admitted you NEVER come here, yet you want to broad brush everyone here after reading TWENTY pages out of almost seventeen thousand. How stupid are you?
I'm plenty of things Mike, but dumb is not one of them. The reason I said that I had read 20 pages is to let everyone know what I had read and then gave my thoughts on those 20 pages. Your acknowledgement that talking about principles and concepts is a waste of time here confirms my thoughts that I'm not coming back. Until people are willind to discuss those things instead of just name calling and rallying for their team, nothing will change. I'm glad I actually live in the real world and not on this board. In the real world, I can hang out, have breakfast or spend time with someone that I disagree with on political issues, and we can discuss something other than what we disagree about and have a good time. Some people, on the other hand, ruin every get together by insisting on telling everyone what they disagree with them about politically. Those people are assholes and are not worth spending time with, in real life or an here. Have a nice, unhappy life my friend.

Wow, I wasn't sure that a true Village Idiot could top himself, and yet here we are.

Paul Pelosi isn't a former president, nor even a politician.
It was reported he was holding Paul to wait on Nancy for political reasons. No idea if that's true or not, but was reported.

Not a cope. Just curious how you spin this....? Is he far right that tried to kill a moderate Trump or is the Bush wing the radical wing that tried to kill Trump? If you're going with "he is a republican"... then clearly he wasn't a Trump supporter. LOL.

I'll stick by my initial prediction, after seeing this dude. I'm willing to bet he has a congenital learning disability (the most PC way I can put it)

I'm plenty of things Mike, but dumb is not one of them. The reason I said that I had read 20 pages is to let everyone know what I had read and then gave my thoughts on those 20 pages. Your acknowledgement that talking about principles and concepts is a waste of time here confirms my thoughts that I'm not coming back. Until people are willind to discuss those things instead of just name calling and rallying for their team, nothing will change. I'm glad I actually live in the real world and not on this board. In the real world, I can hang out, have breakfast or spend time with someone that I disagree with on political issues, and we can discuss something other than what we disagree about and have a good time. Some people, on the other hand, ruin every get together by insisting on telling everyone what they disagree with them about politically. Those people are assholes and are not worth spending time with, in real life or an here. Have a nice, unhappy life my friend.
But you realize dems have tried to assassinate 4 republicans in the last 7 years right? Please spare me the "we all need to call for peace" when it's clearly one side that is willing to kill the other side based on political beliefs.

But you realize dems have tried to assassinate 4 republicans in the last 7 years right? Please spare me the "we all need to call for peace" when it's clearly one side that is willing to kill the other side based on political beliefs.
It goes way beyond that. They have an almost unbeatable track record in the political gun play arena.

Hell, they shoot their OWN half the time.

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat
And also... A Trump supporter was killed tonight. While you have had words for people in this thread that don't agree with you... You haven't had any words for the dead man or the 2 or 3 wounded people.

We aren't the problem when a leftist shoots Trump supporters.

We are running with the name but probably need to pump the brakes a little. Didn't realize only one outlet is saying this officially.

Remember Jan 6th? A bunch of Rs were seeking out Congress members to harm - fueled by a fake voter election fraud story created by their god,Trump.

Or were those liberal plants for some reason?

And another thing... People like you are the problem in this country. You want to be the fence sitter in the middle so bad that when one side goes wildly off the rails you pretend the right is that side by default. Elon Musk had only ever voted for democrats. He just endorsed Trump. His pollitics and beliefs haven't changed. He just started to see how far the left has gone towards crazy.

And I know you'll say "pubs go crazy too"... We at least call it out. The left refuses to call out anyone on their side.

And another thing... People like you are the problem in this country. You want to be the fence sitter in the middle so bad that when one side goes wildly off the rails you pretend the right is that side by default. Elon Musk had only ever voted for democrats. He just endorsed Trump. His pollitics and beliefs haven't changed. He just started to see how far the left has gone towards crazy.

And I know you'll say "pubs go crazy too"... We at least call it out. The left refuses to call out anyone on their side.
You all certainly don't call it out, lol. Hence why Trump is your nominee

Reactions: Dionysus444

If we are being honest. Both are extremist parties. I know this won't jive with you. Because you yourself, are far right. But both the modern democrat and modern republican. Are extreme left and right. How this happened? I have no idea. But it's where we are.

Remember Jan 6th? A bunch of Rs were seeking out Congress members to harm - fueled by a fake voter election fraud story created by their god,Trump.

Or were those liberal plants for some reason?
Perfect example. No politician was ever in harms way. The only person killed was a female Veteran who was unarmed. You have this fake reality in your mind that is easily debunked if you just look into it a little bit. Like when Tucker Carlson got footage of J6.... When he released video that showed it wasn't what was being portrayed.... They said he was editing it..... But you use edited video to prove your point. So how about we release it all and see the truth? I want all the video so we can see what happened and you want selective video to protect the narrative.

It's weird how your side can show a clip of an event and it "IS" the event. We show an extra video of that event and "it's selectively edited".

Nah.... There were more like this one.... Real funny right? But don't dare joke about Dear Leader and his attacker right? Hypocrisy as always.

Orange man bad, Paul Pelosi was attacked by a MAGA and a Qanon!! News said so!

All the initial reports of him being a male prostitute, in his underwear, called a “friend” by Paul were all false. The police lied to SF local media. Nancy said so and told them to correct it immediately.

Haha a political opponent of Nancy Pelosi that lives in Berkeley, has a life partner named Gypsy, hangs pride flags all over his shanty, and is a nude activist on the weekends. Total Trump guy. He prob got so mad he had to change his finger nail polish when she ripped up Trumps speech.

Imagine owning the media to this degree and people like you buy it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT