POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ukraine overthrew a Russian puppet government. After the president refused to allow closer ties to the EU. Despite the wishes of the citizenry.

Why you think the govenrment can solve the border issue. Is beyond me. They’ve never been able to. But if we just stopped supplying Ukraine (1% of our GDP btw) we could cure cancer, end world hunger etc etc. Give me a break.
So you think a democracy can overthrow the duly elected government if they don't get what they want? They don't have to wait for an election but can threaten to kill the president in a way that he flees the country?... and then kill people who oppose the coup?...

And you miss the whole point on the border... We aren't doing half as much on our border as we do on 100 borders across the world.

Ukraine overthrew a Russian puppet government. After the president refused to allow closer ties to the EU. Despite the wishes of the citizenry.

Why you think the govenrment can solve the border issue. Is beyond me. They’ve never been able to. But if we just stopped supplying Ukraine (1% of our GDP btw) we could cure cancer, end world hunger etc etc. Give me a break.
We have homeless citizens and a lot are veterans. There's a start. But we already have the money to do that but we waste it on things that don't matter. Watch some Stossel videos sometime.

So you think a democracy can overthrow the duly elected government if they don't get what they want? They don't have to wait for an election but can threaten to kill the president in a way that he flees the country?... and then kill people who oppose the coup?...

And you miss the whole point on the border... We aren't doing half as much on our border as we do on 100 borders across the world.
Kinda like what the patriots did in the 1700s?

So how are you going to spin this if he is a Republican???? Is he a far right Republican that shot Trump because Trump is too centrist? That would mean your argument that Trump is far right is gone. Or you could say he is a middle of the road Republican that just wants normalcy.... But decided to assassinate the guy instead of voting on it.

So is Trump a centrist or are moderate Republicans the most dangerous wing of the Republican party?
The guy donated to Act/Blue. People change their affiliation all the time to vote in primaries. Considering he tried to kill Trump, is it safe to say he probably registered/changed Republican to vote against Trump or was he just a Republican that liked to send Dems money?

Reactions: screwduke1

AI and all.... This is interesting. Could be a crazy man throwing out a diversion or could be a guy involved that was afraid he was going to be set up.... Really going to have to wait months to know because the fbi has zero trust left with most of us.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Well, for starters:

self-awareness
Believe me, I have plenty of self-awareness. For example, I'm 87 years old and I am up at 1:30 a.m. drinking gin talking to people that are too simple minded to actually acknowledge that they agree on most things. I realize how stupid this is.

These people are completely lost and are in desperate need of self-reflection: an honest assessment of what they've become and why, who it was that has led them there, led us here.

The Left must fix themselves.
They can't. The extreme leftists lack self awareness. It's a mental defect. And the few sane democrats left either switch sides or are too much of a pussy to speak out against the rest.

Believe me, I have plenty of self-awareness. For example, I'm 87 years old and I am up at 1:30 a.m. drinking gin talking to people that are too simple minded to actually acknowledge that they agree on most things. I realize how stupid this is.
Better late than never I guess.

you are proving my point. Can we ever get to a point where we discuss beliefs about issues instead of just what political party we belong to? Or are you just that simple minded?
Talking about principles and concepts in this thread is a waste of time. We have tried in the past, it's a waste of time because there are dedicated Marxist trolls who dominate these pages with their nonsense hate spam. You just admitted you NEVER come here, yet you want to broad brush everyone here after reading TWENTY pages out of almost seventeen thousand. How stupid are you?

Kinda like what the patriots did in the 1700s?
I believe our whole point for revolution was taxation without representation. We didn't have a say so revolution was necessary. You seem to be saying that in a democracy.... if you don't get your way... that if you commit a coup then it's all good if you win...

So do you believe, and take the msm narrative of j6 seriously, that if people had managed to capture Pelosi and force her to certify Trump.... then Trump would have been the legal president again? Even us Trump voters aren't saying that. LOL.

I believe our whole point for revolution was taxation without representation. We didn't have a say so revolution was necessary. You seem to be saying that in a democracy.... if you don't get your way... that if you commit a coup then it's all good if you win...

So do you believe, and take the msm narrative of j6 seriously, that if people had managed to capture Pelosi and force her to certify Trump.... then Trump would have been the legal president again? Even us Trump voters aren't saying that. LOL.
You’re a lunatic

AI and all.... This is interesting. Could be a crazy man throwing out a diversion or could be a guy involved that was afraid he was going to be set up.... Really going to have to wait months to know because the fbi has zero trust left with most of us.
See how RunninRichie just laughs at this post. He's yet another small mind who scoffs but doesn't learn. Easy ignore button on this moron.

I feel like I made a reasoned argument. Your response is "you're a lunatic". I keep saying that you don't read and don't actually know what you're talking about. responses like that are kind of proving my point. You should be able to make some reasoned responses to my post.
I was going to. Then you start rambling about January 6th and Trump and ratta ratta.

Weird guy (in the sport coat with buttons all over it, and the weird hat) that was seemingly unfazed, as bullets were flying around is Vincent Fusca.

Somebody I was unaware of until tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: BC_Wader

Liar. The west organized a coup against a president that was elected by the people and installed a pro-Nazi dictator.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I was going to. Then you start rambling about January 6th and Trump and ratta ratta.
I'm not talking over you Joe Biden. You can take all the time you need to make a well-reasoned argument for all this stuff outside of "muhrussia, putin puppet, idiot, liar, fake, totalitarian"..... take your time. I'l come back tomorrow night to check on it.

Weird guy (in the sport coat with buttons all over it, and the weird hat) that was seemingly unfazed, as bullets were flying around is Vincent Fusca.

Somebody I was unaware of until tonight.
I'm not laughing at the situation but it's funny you bring this up. The Wife and I were watching all the vids earlier and we were locked on to that guy and the woman who followed Trump to the ground with her phone. In all that chaos, those two were chilling like it was a day at the park.

Twitter guy I follow is saying that post of the shooter is fake. He is saying the OG acct is a troll acct. So it was a deep fake.
It’s literally guy in twitter. Who posted his pic and said he’s the trump shooter. And then made that video. It’s just a kid trolling you rubes.

I might be speaking out of turn here, but for my part, when I talk about cutting aid to Ukraine, I mean cutting aid that doesn't make a difference (and, in the end, it won't make a difference)

If the US REALLY wants to end the war, then we quit writing checks, and commit the full force of our military to end it for good (which it can) You can debate about the long term ramifications of that, but there is no doubt that just pumping money will not put off the inevitable (Russia wins), and we have just wasted a lot of money.
Problem is this administration doesnt want to end the war. They just want to keep the money train flowing. I can't imagine where all that "money" has gone and what it's really funding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT