POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At Dion's suggestion, I'm trying to make an effort to read previous posts before I interject, but I'm a little confused as to runninrichie's and htm5000's feud.

(in my defense, this has been a bad day to start trying to read all previous posts LOL)

I already said you were right, I just meant the majority in a particular district and didn't say that exactly. You are right, I was wrong. It happens, I'm man enough to admit it. Now, does that technicality matter at all to the substance of my point?

Yes, because I can see RFK JR getting more than Biden.

Very much so.

And glad you kind of admitted you were dead ass wrong.

My point is that when Pelosi was attacked and sent to a hospital...it was turned into a national joke by Don Jr and many on the right.
Trump has an attempt on his life and it's no laughing matter.
Not that either case is funny.... Because they aren't.
Just calling out the hypocrisy.
Yeah that video of Pape and Pelosi sure looked like it fit the narrative 🙄 Didn't look like a break in to me but the only ones who know the truth are Pape and Pelosi.

At Dion's suggestion, I'm trying to make an effort to read previous posts before I interject, but I'm a little confused as to runninrichie's and htm5000's feud.

(in my defense, this has been a bad day to start trying to read all previous posts LOL)
HMT doesn’t understand a wide range of libertarians exist. He falls into the populist one way street, black and white viewpoint.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Watching liberals melt down on TikTok because the attempt failed is all you need to know about how peaceful the left is. You can claim people joked about Pelosi because he was ok so they’re joking about Trump because he’s ok, that’s fine. But I never saw tons of videos of conservatives saying it’s too bad that guy didn’t kill Pelosi.

Reactions: exemjr and hmt5000
HMT doesn’t understand a wide range of libertarians exist. He falls into the populist one way street, black and white viewpoint.
And again... You are against tax money being used for other countries but support aid to Ukr. It's such an obvious conundrum. Most people would work this out in their own mind before they said something that opposed to itself. LOL.

Okay, so it's about the form and nature of libertarianism.
I just don't think he understands any of the basic principles. I think he's so low informed that he read something at the dentist office while getting his tooth pulled and thought to himself.... "yea... I'm a libertarian."...

If by "They" you mean Biden and the Democratic Party... That is nuts.
There is no "They". Only politically motivated but jobs acting on their own.
If this was organized by a higher power then the hammer attack on Paul Pelosi was too right?

Wow, I wasn't sure that a true Village Idiot could top himself, and yet here we are.

Paul Pelosi isn't a former president, nor even a politician.

Watching liberals melt down on TikTok because the attempt failed is all you need to know about how peaceful the left is. You can claim people joked about Pelosi because he was ok so they’re joking about Trump because he’s ok, that’s fine. But I never saw tons of videos of conservatives saying it’s too bad that guy didn’t kill Pelosi.
It's all funny when it's the other side right?

Wasn't the target, obviously. Point?

Hold on. Two guys were shot in the head.

One of them was called paranoid (Trump), who was called paranoid, because he said they'd stop at nothing. And, you know, when you get shot in the head, it kind of validates his arguments.

I can't speak to/about the other guy, other than to surmise that anyone who climbs on a roof and shoots at someone, probably has struggled with paranoia.

And again... You are against tax money being used for other countries but support aid to Ukr. It's such an obvious conundrum. Most people would work this out in their own mind before they said something that opposed to itself. LOL.
We can’t exactly change tax policy, at this moment can we? Do you know what the non-aggression principle is? Yeah, Russia is walking all over that.

Reactions: Dionysus444
If you're a paranoid MAGAer then yeah, sure. That's what it is.

https://www.newsweek.com/nashville-shooter-manifesto-released-steven-crowder-what-we-know-1841207

https://www.aol.com/nashville-mayor-orders-investigation-leak-182406540.html

It's not like the trans shooter of a bunch of Christian kids got "her" manifesto hidden.... and then a dude released and he got investigated for releasing it... It's almost like they wanted to protect the shooter.

You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.
Sit down. This is the culmination of claiming "everything I don't like" is a threat to democracy. Just 6 or so years ago an insane lib shot up a field of Republicans on a baseball field...the press said nothing bc it was Republicans

It's the result of a Charlottesvilles happening every day with pro hamas protestors that Biden refuses to condemn bc he's afraid of losing votes in Tlaibs district.

It's the result of morons who are too dumb to pay attention to supreme court decisions and don't know what the Supreme Court's job is. Let me ask you something...how many ppl you think know Amy coney barret, based on decisions, is the most neutral justice on the court? Not you I guarantee.

This is the result, of people believing a press...the same one that said it was "cheap fakes" to show biden being a corpse but then after his poll numbers dropped using those exact same videos.

This is the result of people believing things like don't say gay, jim crow 2.0, project 2025 bc theyre too damn dumb to read

This is the result of ppl that are so damn dumb they think 10 dollars of memes by Russians is all of takes to overthrow the global super powers elections but think disinformation is only a right wing phenomenon...Russians would of course supposedly never deceive the left...LOL

This is the result of thinking burning down cities is peaceful protests, but questioning lockdowns is fascism or whatever you came up with at the time.

This is the result of a progressive DA who ran on "over criminaliization" who then pressed charges on someone on an obscure law that's never been enforced in this manner and never with any other American..to convince morons that someone is an actual felon

Go worry about a pine tree flag or whatever narrative you need to convince yourself you aren't a lemming of a power obsessed cult, just bc they sprinkle feelings and altruism on their messaging

You're an apologist.. if mitt Romney was the nominee...you'd be screaming he was hitler 2.0. I know this...bc you all did it in 2012.

How many Republicans tried to kill your vegetable president...none or his DEI VP? Even tho domestic terrorist white supremacists are supposedly hiding in bushes around every corner. The answer is none. You Stochastic terrorist sympathizer.

Last edited:
Wow, I wasn't sure that a true Village Idiot could top himself, and yet here we are.

Paul Pelosi isn't a former president, nor even a politician.
The attacker was actually trying to attack Nancy Pelosi but she wasn't home at the time. But that was real funny to y'all at the time. An 80 year old man bashed in the head with a hammer was hilarious.
But don't dare make fun of Trump being grazed by a bullet right?
Look...I think all of it is disgusting. Trump's attack is terrible.
Just get so damn sick of the hypocrisy.

The news is out buddy. Thomas Matthew Crooks is the shooter. Take a seat, young man.
I’ll play this out with you (not your buddy, btw). IF it was a “registered republican”, it’s probably someone who loves the R’s like McConnell, who get just as rich doing shady sh*t as the Biden’s of the world do. In which case they are as big a problem/threat to our country as the Left is. And in which case I don’t represent/respect/endorse in any way, whatsoever.

Any other way you want to try and get me now?

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT