POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can people in this topic post with any decency? Probably expecting way too much out of the regs on here.
You're missing the sarcasm. The left in this country love to blame everyone on the right when anything happens to someone on the left even when it's done by someone further left. But it is getting old to have a leftist shoot at Republican politicians and then be scolded by democrats that we need to watch our rhetoric. We aren't shooting people. I'm capable of raising my voice without looting a store or killing a cop or assassinating a politician.

Seems odd this guy shows up, roams around, finds a nice spot the SS can’t see him, climbs up and starts shooting.
Do other people show up at Trump rallies with rifles, looking for an opening, not find it and leave to come back another day?

And he just so happened to pick the most perfect location ever created for a shot, and the secret service conveniently wasn’t monitoring it.

The Left is insane. I'm sure we all have family members and friends of different beliefs and as much as possible try to focus on what we have in common rather than what separates us but my mom is a Mother Jones reading, MSNBC watching lefty and she is always wanting to talk politics with me because she thinks she's enlightened. She told me back in April she is so frightened by the "division in the country" she really "just wishes something or somebody would do something to that man". She thinks that is the answer to the division and you see it all over with these people. She's my mom but she's f-king nuts and she thinks she's an intellectual but she has filled her head with so much of this garbage that she thinks it's ok to kill a man who's only crime (not kangaroo court, politically motivated BS) is that he may upset the gravy train the political elites gorge themselves on.
She was all in on Russian collusion, argued that Covid came from a Chinese wet market and that was a right wing lie to say it didn't, that Hilary didn't do anything wrong when she destroyed evidence. They're the Nazis/Communists who want to destroy, who want to " re-educate", who want to shut down any free speech or public discourse.

I know this topic is basically an echo chamber, but the insane hypocrisy on here tonight about some of this is mind-numbing.

So for years most on the other side of the aisle have denied, fought, and railed against any insinuation that Trump had anything to do with the folks that stormed the Capital on January 6th.

And now today those same people are talking about how a zombie cadaver in Joe Biden, who looks like he might fall dead at any moment, and his Dark Brandon liberal filth are responsible for pulling the trigger on Trump.

Please, I beg of you all, do better. Have decency.

I had in-laws at that rally.

Keep laughing.

I know this topic is basically an echo chamber, but the insane hypocrisy on here tonight about some of this is mind-numbing.

So for years most on the other side of the aisle have denied, fought, and railed against any insinuation that Trump had anything to do with the folks that stormed the Capital on January 6th.

And now today those same people are talking about how a zombie cadaver in Joe Biden, who looks like he might fall dead at any moment, and his Dark Brandon liberal filth are responsible for pulling the trigger on Trump.

If you believe Trump incited J6 then you MUST believe that Biden and the left incited today by calling Trump Hitler and a threat to Democracy. You need to do better.

Are you forgetting that a Bernie Sanders volunteer killed several people at a baseball practice and nearly killed Steve Scalise?

Are you also forgetting that the left and the media/NYT blamed Sarah Palin for a congresswoman's husband getting shot?

Maybe you should sit this one out, sonny. You are way out of your depth.

You probably need to tap out. You clearly walked into a conversation you know little about and missed the first 20 minutes of the convo.

Do you think that women who wear miniskirts and get raped deserve to be raped? Do you go to their trials and tell them its funny they want the rapist thrown in jail because she chose to go outside in skimpy clothes?

You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.
How does someone become this delusional?

Reactions: hmt5000

I don't think the Deep State or the Democrat Party had anything to do with this. And certainly not "Dark Brandon". Is that better? Are you happy now? At the end of it, it was just one woke weirdo, a typical Antifa probable incel, and possibly two of them. That's all this probably was. Just some freak trying to be Lee Harvey.

Reactions: hmt5000

Considering what you called dog whistles and the absurd stretch to blame Trump for the Capitol all while you excuse the violence and rhetoric the left have subjected everyone else to the last nine years is truly crazy to see. Have you been under a rock? The left’s base is filled with mentally ill people.

A Bernie bro tried to massacre the GOP at a baseball game and shot Scalise. Another nut was on his way to kill Kavanaugh. You got what happened today and the other many examples of left wing lunatics frothing at the mouth who have assaulted and killed conservatives in the last decade because of their puppet masters Dems pushing mass hysteria to mentally ill people.

How about you have some decency.

Sad day for America. It's got me in a prepper kind of mood. Crap's gonna get worse before it gets better and I'm way behind. Iffin' I don't need it then great but I'd rather have it and not need it than the other way around. Call me crazy if you will. I really never cared what anyone thinks anyway.

Eye witnesses said that equipment was collapsing on stage and a fluid was spraying out from the teleprompter.

Obviously can't conclude if that is the source of injury, but that is what they are saying
Who gives a shit if it was the teleprompter , a ricochet, or a direct hit to the ear?

None of that matters to any reasonable person. In any of those scenarios, he was wounded in an assassination attempt.

Let's see what kind of nutcase background the shooter had before calling me sick in the head for calling for more restrictions on access to weapons by the mentally ill.

Actually Village Idiot, since you keep bringing it up?

How about you stop referring to mental illness and all your idiocy first?

You're the one who made the original claim about mentally ill shooter and so forth.

But, You're The Village Idiot, so...

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: exemjr
You're technically right, I meant barely making the majority as our first-past-the-post system I referred to stipulates. Which isn't just over 50%, could be anything in a race with multiple candidates. Phrased it incorrectly, should have said the tiniest of majorities. So really even worse now that we've parsed out as it doesn't even need to be an actual overall majority. Thanks for the clarification.

Clarification is you doubled down and stated Clinton, did, in fact win every state that gave him electoral.college votes over 50% of said states votes.

Flat, dead wrong.

Shall I re-post your double down?

Oddly, Someone posted an Alex Jones clip on X where he said the deep state will take out Biden and blame it on a Trump supporter. They get two for one. Alex also predicted an assassination attempt on Trump. AJ may be crazy but he gets stuff right.
I think we all seen this one coming. Trumps just in many different locations with too many crazed media radicalized Dems around.

Who gives a shit if it was the teleprompter , a ricochet, or a direct hit to the ear?

None of that matters to any reasonable person. In any of those scenarios, he was wounded in an assassination attempt.
The Left: “He didn’t even really get hit by a bullet. It was just a scratch from some debris that ricocheted. It wasn’t even that close.”

Effin morons.

And you blame republicans for this? Are you so dense as to realize that Trump is literally because you shoved Obama down our throats?

Seriously WTF?!?
This is the reality. For how divisive liberals see Trump, that's how the racists see the fact that Obama got elected. Most liberals never saw that vitriol, let alone understood it, so when Trump hit them it was like an out of the blue shock to the system. But we've truly been divided for a while.

You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

And two posts in, and straight to ignore you go. Bye.

5c85nUpIGXEG.png

Are you forgetting that a Bernie Sanders volunteer killed several people at a baseball practice and nearly killed Steve Scalise?

Are you also forgetting that the left and the media/NYT blamed Sarah Palin for a congresswoman's husband getting shot?

Maybe you should sit this one out, sonny. You are way out of your depth.
The dreaded targets map....ironic in that Biden said Trump should be in the Bullseye. Dems project.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT