POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

Your people used BLM and Antifa when the country was shut down from a disease your stupid party called Trump racist for trying to stop any flights from the root country.

You stole an election, and you militarized the judicial system against Trump.

Now you’ve tried to murder him.

And you blame republicans for this? Are you so dense as to realize that Trump is literally because you shoved Obama down our throats?

Seriously WTF?!?

I don’t care. You whackos just tried to kill a presidential candidate
You’ll care when “your side” attempts to assassinate Biden. Of course, you and your ilk will just label it justifiable retaliation. That’s the depths we’ve sunk to in this country.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

What a GD idiot. It’s hard to imagine there’s someone typing this who actually was stupid enough to buy the meaning of the statements. You people need to have researched performed on you from the safety of a prison laboratory so we can figure out what the hell can create a person to turn to something like this.

You’ll care when “your side” attempts to assassinate Biden. Of course, you and your ilk will just label it justifiable retaliation. That’s the depths we’ve sunk to in this country.
LOL projection from the soyboys.

Let me tell you something. You DON'T want thirty-five million gun owners to decide they need to go to war and retaliate. Chicken shyte.

So when did you stop thinking for yourself or have you always been this way? Your idiocy shows in your words. Did Saul Alinsky autograph the book for you?

Your ilk just tried to kill a former president and the current frontrunner to win in November.

you lost any place at the table for talk. I really don’t give a shit what you say. Pandora’s Box is wide open.

We told you a long time ago. We don’t work on a dial. There is no turning low to high. We are a light switch. You mf’ers just flipped it “on”. There is no going back now. Time will fix this.

🤣 I knew one of you loons would spout this. Thanks so much. You justified everything I have said tonight against the idiot right wing in this country. With that, I bid you good night. This old man needs his sleep.
The left stands to gain far more by killing Biden than the right. What does the right stand to gain by killing Biden?

LOL projection from the soyboys.

Let me tell you something. You DON'T want thirty-five million gun owners to decide they need to go to war and retaliate. Chicken shyte.
Oddly, Someone posted an Alex Jones clip on X where he said the deep state will take out Biden and blame it on a Trump supporter. They get two for one. Alex also predicted an assassination attempt on Trump. AJ may be crazy but he gets stuff right.

At one time I viewed Dems as just some political party that had different views than I have but now I see them as demonic. I'm not interested in debating with them anymore. If you're down with that party you're sick and I rid myself of anyone associated with them.
Welcome aboard. There is no room for political debate with these activists anymore.

🤣 I knew one of you loons would spout this. Thanks so much. You justified everything I have said tonight against the idiot right wing in this country. With that, I bid you good night. This old man needs his sleep.
Nice useage of making yourself and the left the victims on a day that a far left antifa member killed one man and attempted to kill Trump. When your wife gave birth.... did you complain about your ass hurting?

https://antifawatch.net/ViewReport/d1d7ceef

FIRST NAME : JACOB​

LAST NAME : ROBOTIN​

STATE : PENNSYLVANIA

TAGS : WEAPONS FEDERALLY CHARGED

NOTES​

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...ral-building-in-center-city-on-new-years-eve/Charged with attempted arson. Police say they confiscated Molotov cocktails and spray paint from the trio.

Dude is even on a anti Antifa website. He has a violent record of political violence. The left just doesn't get charged for jail time like others do. Grandma at the capital got 6 months for waving a flag.
Not him.

Guy was 20 supposedly.

Reactions: hmt5000

I know this topic is basically an echo chamber, but the insane hypocrisy on here tonight about some of this is mind-numbing.

So for years most on the other side of the aisle have denied, fought, and railed against any insinuation that Trump had anything to do with the folks that stormed the Capital on January 6th.

And now today those same people are talking about how a zombie cadaver in Joe Biden, who looks like he might fall dead at any moment, and his Dark Brandon liberal filth are responsible for pulling the trigger on Trump.

Please, I beg of you all, do better. Have decency.

Can people in this topic post with any decency? Probably expecting way too much out of the regs on here.
You're missing the sarcasm. The left in this country love to blame everyone on the right when anything happens to someone on the left even when it's done by someone further left. But it is getting old to have a leftist shoot at Republican politicians and then be scolded by democrats that we need to watch our rhetoric. We aren't shooting people. I'm capable of raising my voice without looting a store or killing a cop or assassinating a politician.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT