POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? Aren't you forgetting something what happened his first go round?

A little guy named Ross Perot?

Show your work.
You're technically right, I meant barely making the majority as our first-past-the-post system I referred to stipulates. Which isn't just over 50%, could be anything in a race with multiple candidates. Phrased it incorrectly, should have said the tiniest of majorities. So really even worse now that we've parsed out as it doesn't even need to be an actual overall majority. Thanks for the clarification.

Disagree. The Secret Service employees counter snipers whose sole job is to maintain the security of the perimeter even beyond the venue. Their forward team would’ve/shouldve scouted that building within 150 yards of the stage and taken it into account as part of their forward assessment. Judging by the photos of the shooter on the roof he didn’t appear concealed and should’ve been readily spotted by the Secret Service.
And even if they had him in their sites, they waited for him to shoot first before taking him out. Something smells fishy.

Trump rising up bloodied after being shot with the ability to rally the troops.

Good God that may be one of the most crazy political events in a long a** time.

I can promise you this he won the independent votes tonight and I think he also dampened the Blue support they won't show up to the polls.
Most of the left don’t show up to the polls to cast their vote as it is. And just because someone decides not to vote doesn’t mean a vote won’t be cast in their name.

Reactions: augustaky1
https://antifawatch.net/ViewReport/d1d7ceef

FIRST NAME : JACOB​

LAST NAME : ROBOTIN​

STATE : PENNSYLVANIA

TAGS : WEAPONS FEDERALLY CHARGED

NOTES​

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...ral-building-in-center-city-on-new-years-eve/Charged with attempted arson. Police say they confiscated Molotov cocktails and spray paint from the trio.

Dude is even on a anti Antifa website. He has a violent record of political violence. The left just doesn't get charged for jail time like others do. Grandma at the capital got 6 months for waving a flag.

https://antifawatch.net/ViewReport/d1d7ceef

FIRST NAME : JACOB​

LAST NAME : ROBOTIN​

STATE : PENNSYLVANIA

TAGS : WEAPONS FEDERALLY CHARGED

NOTES​

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...ral-building-in-center-city-on-new-years-eve/Charged with attempted arson. Police say they confiscated Molotov cocktails and spray paint from the trio.

Dude is even on a anti Antifa website. He has a violent record of political violence. The left just doesn't get charged for jail time like others do. Grandma at the capital got 6 months for waving a flag.
That looks like the shooter. Or at least the picture of the dead guy.

Reactions: hmt5000
You don’t on one hand say a man is a threat to our actual democracy and entire way of life and then wish him well and wish no violence on him.

If the lefty voters have not noticed, the leftist corrupt party is FOS. Quit voting for these maniacs and allow our children to grow up as you did.

If not YOU are the threat and I don’t in any way wish you well. Quit incentivizing these leftist communist anti-American pieces of shit. I’ve always been against BOTH parties but if you can’t see what’s happening here then the only threat is you.

It’s time to do what America did in the late 60’s and 70’s with the underground communist element. Attack them at the core, vote them all out, and don’t allow them back out until they become more sane and normal (that’s where Clinton came from). Then give them 20 years and if they f*** around again throw them back in the closet.

Yep. You libs just opened up Pandora’s Box.
You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

As someone who shoots regularly and is very familiar with range, it’s not even close to acceptable that he had that kind of line of sight. It makes no sense.

I’m not a conspriracy guy but this happens after the debate, your trials aren’t working, now the assassination.

What does he know that they’re terrified of? This time it’s different.

It’s not “conspiracy theory” when it’s true.

Joe won’t quit and even if he does, Kamala is their only option.

Trump still has not selected his VP.

Accordingly, this weekend was the window to cause maximum chaos.

It’s all very calculated.

Last edited:
You’re a dumbass. The right has been stoking this war for the past four years, screaming about establishing a right wing dictatorship and rolling back civil liberties. Now that reactive shots have been fired, you still seem to think that it’s the “other side” that has brought it to this point. We’re going to see turmoil the likes of which this country has never experienced before. Pandora’s Box, my ass. Civil war is a better description. Hope you’re happy. I do imagine that you’re delirious, actually.

I don’t care. You whackos just tried to kill a presidential candidate

I missed the right wing dictatorship establishment.

Are you Antifa?

Who knows for sure, but I would almost bet the ranch that the building/area was checked and cleared at some point prior to the event. Maybe even multiple times.

Which mean the perp slipped in after checks.

There is no way a structure that close to a former president and presidential candidate isn't checked.

This investigation is going to be very interesting.

Three things immediately come to mind. First, ole dude is a decent shot, got the ear from a 130ish yards. Secondly, he's sneaky and clever enough go unnoticed in a crowd and slip into that structure. Third, he knew that vantage point was there and how to get to it.
If by “very interesting” you mean “covered up/altered/changed to blame some schmuck that had nothing to do with this just so we can close the investigation quickly”, then yea, it will be very interesting.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT