POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m curious about the video that appears to show secret service snipers with their rifles trained on the shooter before he begins shooting, but they don’t engage until after shots are fired…
I imagine that's rules of engagement.

Hard to know what they saw/didn't see.

I would assume they can't shoot until they see a gun for sure.

Also, I could be wrong on this, but I believe it is the first engagement and kill for the SS counter sniper team. Which is a good thing, as this typically doesn't happen a lot.

I know they're probably some of the best trained in the world, but they've really never had to apply that training in a real situation.

Reactions: hmt5000
History of what? Rules are different around a current or former president. You can call it a “police state” but having worked in conjunction with the SS, his safety is paramount to individual rights.

History, period. A properly motivated individual, that cares little for their own life, can always find a way to inflict violence. And, as I said, history has proven this. Look, if you want to blame the SS then fine. I really don't want to get into a drawn out argument over it.

Also, I could be wrong on this, but I believe it is the first engagement and kill for the SS counter sniper team. Which is a good thing, as this typically doesn't happen a lot.

I know they're probably some of the best trained in the world, but they've really never had to apply that training in a real situation.
The redheaded guy said they probably couldn't see him well due to the slope of the roof. But there should have been a few second window the guy lined up for a shot that they could have engaged.

Reactions: Lost In FL
As someone who shoots regularly and is very familiar with range, it’s not even close to acceptable that he had that kind of line of sight. It makes no sense.

I’m not a conspriracy guy but this happens after the debate, your trials aren’t working, now the assassination.

What does he know that they’re terrified of? This time it’s different.
the client list?

History, period. A properly motivated individual, that cares little for their own life, can always find a way to inflict violence. And, as I said, history has proven this. Look, if you want to blame the SS then fine. I really don't want to get into a drawn out argument over it.
Me either, good day.

The redheaded guy said they probably couldn't see him well due to the slope of the roof. But there should have been a few second window the guy lined up for a shot that they could have engaged.
you could see the video of the sniper the second when he looked surprised and fired. Obviously it was after the first shot.

Reactions: K86
You still think it's funny that 2 attendees are dead? Sick bastard.
NEVER said any of it was funny. Nothing funny about anyone dying from gun violence period. You completely missed my point as always.
Only thing funny is the irony of the total outrage from the right when Trump is grazed by a bullet vs the sick humor tweets by Don Jr when Paul Pelosi is bludgeoned by a hammer and apathetic calls for thoughts and prayers when a classroom of children is mowed down by an AR-15.
But now we should all be shocked and upset by gun violence.
Time for some self reflection dude.

NEVER said any of it was funny. Nothing funny about anyone dying from gun violence period. You completely missed my point as always.
Only thing funny is the irony of the total outrage from the right when Trump is grazed by a bullet vs the sick humor tweets by Don Jr when Paul Pelosi is bludgeoned by a hammer and apathetic calls for thoughts and prayers when a classroom of children is mowed down by an AR-15.
But now we should all be shocked and upset by gun violence.
Time for some self reflection dude.

Quit with the gun bullshit man you guys are sick in the head. Can’t stop that sht for 5 minutes gotta try and shape the debate immediately.

What is wrong with you numbskulls?

Im not gonna disagree with you. Both parties are not in it for the right reasons. Trust me I’m not a fan of Mitch and the like.

But I do believe that’s why we should all support Trump. If nothing else, he’s in it for his legacy (even if not the American people) and that’s better than thee other corrupt and horrible men in power. The issues I have with the left, and sometimes my emotions take over, is equal rights do need to be extended to all, but that doesn’t mean our culture needs to normalize abnormal and potentially immoral behavior....
Great post

you could see the video of the sniper the second when he looked surprised and fired. Obviously it was after the first shot.

Well the BBC news guy said Trump was like 5-7 minutes in to his speech before the shooter was on the roof.

And they were screaming and pointing.

If SS was facing that way I’d guess he couldn’t see the shooter and once he did he reacted.

It isn’t like the roof was the only thing for him to watch as people were standing out there clearly.

Reactions: Lost In FL

Can’t imagine if they were aware of an unknown suspicious individual on the rooftop that AT THE VERY LEAST they wouldn’t have shut down the speech and hauled Trump off the stage.

Very, very suspicious.

Reactions: SDC888
This literally and historically gets presidents re-elected. They will do whatever it takes to deny it’s an assassination attempt.

I feel for the people who cannot see through the media propaganda. It’s taking a toll on America. How do we know? Among other things, 37% of America says Biden won the last debate.

That is alarming
You don’t think there will be more attempts? On Biden, too? The first shots have been fired. There will be more.

Shut up asshole. The leading candidate for President you idiot from an assassin is totally different than a mentally ill persons committing a random crime. You are a disgusting pathetic idiot.
Trump matters more than a classroom of innocent children? It was all a big funny joke when Paul Pelosi was in the hospital recovering from a hammer to the head right?
It's all sick joke Tweets about Pelosi and thoughts and prayers for school children until it's your clown impacted by guns or political violence....Now suddenly it's a call to arms??
Look into the mirror hypocrite.

Reactions: Catemus
Quit with the gun bullshit man you guys are sick in the head. Can’t stop that sht for 5 minutes gotta try and shape the debate immediately.

What is wrong with you numbskulls?
Let's see what kind of nutcase background the shooter had before calling me sick in the head for calling for more restrictions on access to weapons by the mentally ill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT