POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, that'd be like refuting someone who says they like pickles.

I can't take you seriously if you are comparing this to Pearl Harbor. lol. take a breather

Your side is declaring war on my side. I didn’t compare it to Pearl Harbor I just said we didn’t denounce violence.

I promise you this, if Trump is killed his followers will get way rowdier than your antifa gafs ever thought of.

Call it crazy, what’s happening in front you for the last 8 years with Trump vs democrats can’t be denied.

What about the guy, almost directly behind Trump, that was wearing the raggedy sport coat, and the weird hat. While everything was happening, old dude just stood there, barely reacted, and continued standing, looking confused througout. THAT is a person that was probably on acid.

• Wow
Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I was a very young adult when the two Kennedy assassinations took place in the 1960s. The level of political hate then is comparable to today.

The big difference today is social media. More sick people are interacting with each other than could ever have been possible in the 1960s and yet two prominent politicians were assassinated then.

Trump has used social media to stir up an unbelievable amount of vitriol from the far right. It’s not surprising at all that a sick person with a rifle has tried to take him out. We can expect more of this. There are many more sick people waiting for their chances at infamy.

It’s going to be a very hot political summer, one that will go right up to Election Day. Considering the candidates and the unique divide in this country now, it could become continuous. I’m very sad for our country.

Last edited:
Same lady who carries guns who said it a .22 with a silencer?

Some of those sources?

Idiot.
She didn’t say it was a .22. She said she was surprised it wasn’t a .22 because it didn’t sound like a rifle. That’s why she speculated about a silencer,

Hi Dallas

I was a very young adult when the two Kennedy assassinations took place in the 1960s. The level of political hate then is comparable to today.

The big difference today is social media. More sick people are interacting with each other than could ever have been possible in the 1960s and yet two prominent politicians were assassinated.

Trump has used social media to stir up an unbelievable amount of vitriol from the far right. It’s not surprising at all that a sick person with a rifle has tried to take him out. We can expect more of this. There are many more sick people waiting for their chances at infamy.

It’s going to be a very hot political summer, one that will go right up to Election Day. Considering the candidates and the unique divide in this country now, it could become continuous. I’m very sad for our country.
So, it's Trump's fault. Yeah, because he's the guy dehumanizing people, trying to lock up his political adversaries, and calling them "hitler," or accusing them of being Russian colluders in order to morally justify anything that happens to them. Yeah, ok.

How in the world does anyone with a gun get anywhere near any rally? Haven't we seen enough incidents over the years?

People with bad intentions, and no regard for their own safety are almost impossible to stop. Unless you want to live in an absolute police state. The United States enjoys freedoms that no other country in the world does. And that comes with a price. It all boils down to a cost benefit analysis.

What about the guy, almost directly behind Trump, that was wearing the raggedy sport coat, and the weird hat. While everything was happening, old dude just stood there, barely reacted, and continued standing, looking confused througout. THAT is a person that was probably on acid.
Noticed him too, and was gonna post. So weird

The big difference today is social media. More sick people are interacting with each other than could ever have been possible in the 1960s and yet two prominent politicians were assassinated.

It’s this GD Internet ,I blame everyDem who lied for politics.

Reactions: Lost In FL
People with bad intentions, and no regard for their own safety are almost impossible to stop. Unless you want to live in an absolute police state. The United States enjoys freedoms that no other country in the world does. And that comes with a price. It all boils down to a cost benefit analysis.
Disagree. The Secret Service employees counter snipers whose sole job is to maintain the security of the perimeter even beyond the venue. Their forward team would’ve/shouldve scouted that building within 150 yards of the stage and taken it into account as part of their forward assessment. Judging by the photos of the shooter on the roof he didn’t appear concealed and should’ve been readily spotted by the Secret Service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT