POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need to figure out who is who. If you have any people like these in your life, get them out.

So True. I think you can break the population into three buckets. First bucket is the ones that can see through the corporate propaganda and search for the truth in alternative media, the second group is just ill informed and never watch the news and the third group embrace the propaganda and are radicalized by it.

There's always hope. But nothing of what I know of our American electorate indicates that to be the case.

Says the guy who just claimed Clinton got over 50% of the vote in every state he won in 92.

Guess you forgot all about the independent candidate, probably because you weren't there for it and just babble and parrot rubbish.

A few upcoming inanities to be aware of:

-Trump will be branded a “liar” for saying he was shot, when it was glass or something. Bring on the fact checkers!

-Trump caused this because HE is responsible for the climate of lawlessness in this country.

The narratives are already in utero.

CNN reporting

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...arent-assassination-attempt-trump-falls-rally

In fact, CNN even had the temerity to include the gaslighting of one CNN reporter who spun the shots as possible fireworks: “‘We heard a bunch of … loud cracking noises. At first I thought: Is that fireworks? All of a sudden everyone started screaming,’ said CNN’s Alayna Treene, who was reporting from the rally.”

What’s even worse was that CNN even noted that there was “blood” on Trump’s face in its "What we're covering" section, but still couldn’t bring itself to concede that a probable assassination attempt just occurred and instead downplayed it: “[D]etails on what exactly happened remain sparse.”

This literally and historically gets presidents re-elected. They will do whatever it takes to deny it’s an assassination attempt.

I feel for the people who cannot see through the media propaganda. It’s taking a toll on America. How do we know? Among other things, 37% of America says Biden won the last debate.

That is alarming

Says the guy who just claimed Clinton got over 50% of the vote in every state he won in 92.

Guess you forgot all about the independent candidate, probably because you weren't there for it and just babble and parrot rubbish.
As such, this is the final election to date in which the Democratic nominee won less than 50% of the vote in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont; and in which the Republican nominee won less than 50% in Alabama, Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, and Nebraska. It is also the third and final election since the Civil War in which a Republican or Democratic nominee failed to break 50% in a single state (with the exception of [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Arkansas[/COLOR]), the first two being [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]1912[/COLOR] for [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]William Howard Taft[/COLOR] and [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]1984[/COLOR] for [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Walter Mondale[/COLOR]. As of 2023, this is the last time that either a Democratic or Republican candidate received less than 40% of the popular ....

Taken DIRECTLY from your news source, Wikipedia.

Reactions: Lost In FL
As such, this is the final election to date in which the Democratic nominee won less than 50% of the vote in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont; and in which the Republican nominee won less than 50% in Alabama, Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, and Nebraska. It is also the third and final election since the Civil War in which a Republican or Democratic nominee failed to break 50% in a single state (with the exception of [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Arkansas[/COLOR]), the first two being [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]1912[/COLOR] for [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]William Howard Taft[/COLOR] and [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]1984[/COLOR] for [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Walter Mondale[/COLOR]. As of 2023, this is the last time that either a Democratic or Republican candidate received less than 40% of the popular ....

Taken DIRECTLY from your news source, Wikipedia.

Boom. Going to admit you were wrong, Mr Commie Boy?

-Trump will be branded a “liar” for saying he was shot, when it was glass or something. Bring on the fact checkers!

-Trump caused this because HE is responsible for the climate of lawlessness in this country.

We don’t have any evidence it was actually a bullet that caused the blood. It could have happened when he hit the ground.

Guarantee this is coming. They can’t have assassination attempt as the headline.

As someone who shoots regularly and is very familiar with range, it’s not even close to acceptable that he had that kind of line of sight. It makes no sense.

I’m not a conspriracy guy but this happens after the debate, your trials aren’t working, now the assassination.

What does he know that they’re terrified of? This time it’s different.

If you're a Republican POTUS, or a former Republian POTUS, you are 60 percent more likely to have a bullet fired at you, than if you're a Democrat. (based on historical evidence)

(had to delete and correct my math)

Reactions: hmt5000
As someone who shoots regularly and is very familiar with range, it’s not even close to acceptable that he had that kind of line of sight. It makes no sense.

I’m not a conspriracy guy but this happens after the debate, your trials aren’t working, now the assassination.

Trump played nice last time.

He's not going to this time.

That's why.

Disagree. The Secret Service employees counter snipers whose sole job is to maintain the security of the perimeter even beyond the venue. Their forward team would’ve/shouldve scouted that building within 150 yards of the stage and taken it into account as part of their forward assessment. Judging by the photos of the shooter on the roof he didn’t appear concealed and should’ve been readily spotted by the Secret Service.
that may well be. But history is on my side of the argument.

Reactions: sefus12

The Dems trying to remove SS protection after the “conviction?” Sleepy Joe saying last week that he was “done talking about the debate and that it was time to put the target in Trump.”

Am I? I think I'm advocating a pretty Christian morality actually.

WWJD, treat others as you want to be treated, turn the other cheek, etc.
TRANSLATION: "No I'm not a Christian and I have nothing but contempt for your backward religious beliefs...so yeah, this argument wouldn't work on me but maybe if I use it on you, you'll do what I want"

Disagree. The Secret Service employees counter snipers whose sole job is to maintain the security of the perimeter even beyond the venue. Their forward team would’ve/shouldve scouted that building within 150 yards of the stage and taken it into account as part of their forward assessment. Judging by the photos of the shooter on the roof he didn’t appear concealed and should’ve been readily spotted by the Secret Service.

Who knows for sure, but I would almost bet the ranch that the building/area was checked and cleared at some point prior to the event. Maybe even multiple times.

Which mean the perp slipped in after checks.

There is no way a structure that close to a former president and presidential candidate isn't checked.

This investigation is going to be very interesting.

Three things immediately come to mind. First, ole dude is a decent shot, got the ear from a 130ish yards. Secondly, he's sneaky and clever enough go unnoticed in a crowd and slip into that structure. Third, he knew that vantage point was there and how to get to it.

This literally and historically gets presidents re-elected. They will do whatever it takes to deny it’s an assassination attempt.

I feel for the people who cannot see through the media propaganda. It’s taking a toll on America. How do we know? Among other things, 37% of America says Biden won the last debate.

That is alarming
msnbc saying "trump injured in apparant assassination attempt" right now.

Sad Baby GIF
Glad you posted your reaction to the assassination attempt...

Try harder...

Probably spouted on the View on Monday.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Who knows for sure, but I would almost bet the ranch that the building/area was checked and cleared at some point prior to the event. Maybe even multiple times.

Which mean the perp slipped in after checks.

There is no way a structure that close to a former president and presidential candidate isn't checked.

This investigation is going to be very interesting.

Three things immediately come to mind. First, ole dude is a decent shot, got the ear from a 130ish yards. Secondly, he's sneaky and clever enough go unnoticed in a crowd and slip into that structure. Third, he knew that vantage point was there and how to get to it.
I’m curious about the video that appears to show secret service snipers with their rifles trained on the shooter before he begins shooting, but they don’t engage until after shots are fired…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT