POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the top 5 weirdest brand of political pundits are the pundits who want to tell other people what their political beliefs are. That's because pundits want to put everyone into a box where if you don't follow party-line thinking then you must be against the party and therefore part of the opposing party.

What is true is that I think Trump is a bad & divisive President (who will also probably be re-elected).

I am not sure what Trump-Russia collusion has to do with anything. I can get into my opinion on that, but that too won't follow the cookie cutter opinions you're looking for.

I can tell you every belief you have with out you even typing them. That's because you're just a pundit,. No individuality. I loathe that mentality. It's why we are where we are.

"But @KAB Cats you criticize Donald Trump".

Yep. And I don't give a shit where that puts me. That's the difference. I'd actually recommend a book to all poltical pundits. It's by a libertarian named Harry Browne.

Oh, poor thing. Go cry for yourself just like a liberal would. Like I said, most libs will not admit they are libs. Nearly EVERY single one of your posts slants left. Quacks like a duck ...

Let me blow your mind ... Trump wasn't my guy this year or in 2016. But he is 1000000000 times better than any POS you guys put up. Whether China Joe, King Barack, Crooked Hillary, Burn-ie, Heinz ketchup leach, etc.

You guys have engaged in very irresponsible rhetoric since at least 2000 when Gore said this is "an election between good and evil". That is you guys ... you do not hold your wacko left in check and most of America is sick of it.

My guy? Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. My guy would be someone like Zelensky or the leader of Israel. REAL MEN who protect their country. Keep stretching on those tippie toes of yours. You'll be nip-high.
The “real man” Zalensky in this photo?
Instinct-1200-x-628-1-copy-2.png

Don't get your feelings hurt, sorry I'm use to having discussions and interactions with men.

Have a soft serve, I'll back off..... GO CATS

Think you're misunderstanding me. My feelings aren't hurt. Im just explaining why you aren't good at arguing and pretty much lost whatever debate you're going for. But good luck!

Shrapnel from teleprompter, reportedly.

And before this too becomes an argument, the truth will come out Im sure. However, multiple sources are reporting that. Not sure why it's an argument.
IMO, that's a hell of a stretch. And that would absolutely be reported if a teleprompter was struck by a rifle round. That's an incredibly easy detail to report. Furthermore, there more than likely would be clear evidence on video of it. But believe what your side tells you.

IMO, that's a hell of a stretch. And that would absolutely be reported if a teleprompter was struck by a rifle round. That's an incredibly easy detail to report. Furthermore, there more than likely would be clear evidence on video of it. But believe what your side tells you.
I'm no fan of KAB, but Newsmax was reporting shrapnel too. That may be inaccurate.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Shrapnel from teleprompter, reportedly.

And before this too becomes an argument, the truth will come out Im sure. However, multiple sources are reporting that. Not sure why it's an argument.
CNN says angry far right anti-teleprompter protestor shatters teleprompter near Donald Trump causing him to fall.

The Biden admin shoulders all responsibility for this. Time to figure out who’s running things and making decisions leading to near tragic consequences. Unbelievable they’d leave a rooftop with a clear vantage point unsecured.
How many calls for assassination rang out from the lunatics on the left after the Supreme Court decision? This is blood on their hands.

I really don't know if it's easy to conclude that or not honestly. I mean that literally -- not sure. I guess they'd have to find traces of gun powder to prove it? Really not sure. Obviously, he was hit by something. I don't think it necessarily makes a difference.

Reactions: SemperFiCat

From 2016.

I can go on and on. The Supreme court judges having protesters show up to their houses even though it's illegal... One with a gun had posted threats online. The kids that were targeted in TX for wearing MAGA hats... The Covington Catholic kids did absolutely nothing wrong and they tried to ruin their lives.

To be fair... It's not all dems but we know which branch of the dem party is doing it and until their own party disavows them then it's pointless to ask Trump or his supporters to call for peace.

What sniper, who appears to have some level of skill, attempt a shot through a teleprompter??

Eye witnesses said that equipment was collapsing on stage and a fluid was spraying out from the teleprompter.

Obviously can't conclude if that is the source of injury, but that is what they are saying

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
If it turns out that the teleprompter cut Trumps ear, then I might owe NOCI... an apology, because it DOES draw the distinction between being shot, and being shot AT pretty clearly. LOL
They’re working furiously to undo his morphing into the Bull Moose.

Instead of taking ownership of how they created a climate that an otherwise widely liked guy suddenly became Hitler.

Don’t allow them to do it. They tried to kill him and that’s the fact,

I mean, that'd be like refuting someone who says they like pickles.

I can't take you seriously if you are comparing this to Pearl Harbor. lol. take a breather
OH dear God I thought you were just a stupid moron, you truly have reading and other issues.

Good grief had no clue you were this moronic....the comedy with you was fun but now simply sad...ignore you go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT