POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically an admission of guilt. He should have just perjured himself and and denied it, we all know there would be no consequences if he did.
He'll sleep fine tonight because he used "control" instead of "coordinate" and he can tell himself that he didn't lie.

Garland's top man quit right before the case and took a, you guessed it, state job in New York. Who voluntarily leaves Major League baseball because they'd prefer to ride a bus to minor league games? NOBODY.

Last edited:
8sq4sx.jpg

In the smallest print possible, the Atlanta Fed 2Q24 GDP growth estimate was revised DOWNWARDS (again) from 2.6% to 1.8% q/q.

"What... me worry?"

Alfred E. Neuman must be Biden's senior economic advisor.
Better than Trump's. 😂😂😂
Here’s a look at annual U.S. GDP growth during Trump’s presidency. The 2020 estimate comes from the Federal Reserve:
2017: +2.3%
2018: +3%
2019: +2.2%
2020: -3.7%

Biden:
After inflation, real GDP has grown at a 3.4 average annual rate since Biden became president, while Trump trails badly at an average 1.8 percent growth.

Better than Trump's. 😂😂😂
Here’s a look at annual U.S. GDP growth during Trump’s presidency. The 2020 estimate comes from the Federal Reserve:
2017: +2.3%
2018: +3%
2019: +2.2%
2020: -3.7%

Biden:
After inflation, real GDP has grown at a 3.4 average annual rate since Biden became president, while Trump trails badly at an average 1.8 percent growth.
You really gonna always post Trump economic numbers without a COVID asterisk?
Can you not tell the difference in economies with your own eyes?

Dumb as hell. The US has asked Russia to quit attacking Ukraine since the war began.
Putin continues bombing and killing civilians despite sanctions, an oil embargo, US supplies of weapons for Ukraine to defend itself and world condemnation from everyone but China, North Korea, Iran and US Republicans.
Hmmmm....look at who you are now aligned with. 🤡
Wake up Putin lover.

You really gonna always post Trump economic numbers without a COVID asterisk?
Can you not tell the difference in economies with your own eyes?
Are you gonna criticize Biden's inflation numbers without an asterisk for post Covid consumer demand, supply chain issues, and a war in Ukraine leading to a Russian oil embargo?? 🤔

“It’s not a gray area for me.”

Yup. Palestinian Apartheid.
It's not even relevant to the situation though. The people in Gaza are not where they are because of their LGBTQ policy. That argument is basically, 'I disagree with their opinion on sexuality, so they deserve to not have any human rights and be penned and slaughtered like cattle.' It's nuts. I disagree with their conservative religious positions on the LGBTQ community too, but they're still people who deserve basic human rights. Hell, their positions on those topics align much more closely with y'all's than they do liberals/leftists. It's just lip service to try to backwards-justify y'all's pre-existing hate.

Big difference between a living, breathing, conscious child and a clump of unformed cells.
No, there is no difference. Both of them are human beings with one having progressed further in development. You tell yourself there is a difference to justify your acceptance of one of them being murdered.

Reactions: SDC888
You seem to have left out some key talking points as usual. What about pride flags in schools or those at crosswalks? How many yearly days are dedicated to the alphabet mafia in one way or another? Does any other group get this much attention? That's the definition of a cult.
You talk about someone flying a pride flag and call it a cult?????
Look in the mirror dude. 😂😂😂😂😂
How bout a nice red hat made in China, a pair of 500 dollar gold sneakers and a 60 dollar Bible to go with your flags? Cult45 is real.
51AsQV2VVpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
12fd-trump_web10-superJumbo.jpg

71wGxJfGPoL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
41V1YIb-Z5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
71llxrvDZQL.jpg

il_570xN.3252808093_65hg.jpg

f3d3ab3d-73c6-45c4-84c1-0d6b9861afe1-20210320_WORLD_WIDE_FREEDOM_RALLY_047_.JPG
1711748787697.jpg

71JMgBa9cBL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
polphotos398706.jpg

Last edited:
This is beautiful. So you believe Trump colluded with Russia?
Trump and his campaign did collude with Russia. Through Wikileaks on the timing of the release of the hacked Podesta emails to counter the Billy Bush 'Grab 'Em By the P****' tape. Whether or not that rises to the level of criminal conspiracy is debatable. After the Stormy verdict though an argument could be made the two situations are similar, but it'd have to be prosecuted by the feds so highly unlikely to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
No, there is no difference. Both of them are human beings with one having progressed further in development. You tell yourself there is a difference to justify your acceptance of one of them being murdered.
There is a difference. One can breathe on its own outside of the mother's body and can live separate from the womb. The other can't.
Huge difference.
Are you just as concerned with saving your sperm's lives from your sock? They are progressing towards being a human as well.

• Sad
Reactions: exemjr
Blue states have no desire to secede. They don't view their fellow Americans as evil vermin like the nutty right does. The left sees these arguments as political debates....not apocalyptic battles battles between good and evil.
It's the dofference between logic and religious fanaticism.
Biden said this election is “between good and evil” wth was he talking about then?

Reactions: SDC888 and exemjr
but 99.8% of the time when you see a statement like "Libs think..." it's some political activist making up arguments for the other side and rebutting the argument they made up.

Almost always used as a crutch to evade talking substance. Pretty much an easy way to know if someone actually cares about discussion or if they just want to do goofy back and forths.
To be fair that's a generalization in and of itself. Right? You're making a generalization about generalizations. Best to just ignore a generalization and address whatever substance exists in a post if you have such an issue with them. Plenty of posters here are going to have many, many things you have issues with. Insults, craziness, ad hominem attacks, complete fabrications. Pretty much par for the course.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
There is a difference. One can breathe on its own outside of the mother's body and can live separate from the womb. The other can't.
Huge difference.
Are you just as concerned with saving your sperm's lives from your sock? They are progressing towards being a human as well.
A sperm will never progress to a human being. It fertilizes an egg to create a zygote that will progress to a human being. As I said earlier, you tell yourself these fallacies such as breathing outside of a womb and sperm in a sock to internally justify your acceptance of murder.

If they knew it they kept silent. Th overwhelming response was to call him an idiot.

The biggest influence is the constant attack on the family unit in developed nations. It's a multilayered attack with celebrated homosexuality being one piece. Two dudes aren't reproducing so that definitely has an impact.
The WEF/UN and their agenda calls for de-population. They want billions fewer people causing this climate calamity they like to tell us we're in. It's why Eugenicists like Bill Gates, Schwab, Soros and others are involved. While Musk will say we need more and more people, The WEF says the planet needs to lose a few billion. The people pulling Bidens puppet strings are aligned with the WEF/UN Agenda 2030.

Last edited:
To be fair that's a generalization in and of itself. Right? You're making a generalization about generalizations. Best to just ignore a generalization and address whatever substance exists in a post if you have such an issue with them. Plenty of posters here are going to have many, many things you have issues with. Insults, craziness, ad hominem attacks, complete fabrications. Pretty much par for the course.

It is a generalization.

However, my core problem that I am trying to communicate is that I don't care what liberals think. "Liberals" incorporate about half of the 160+ million voters in the US. That's 80 million people. One hundred of them don't think in the same way, let alone 80 million of them. So, to me, those types of generalizations are inherently false.

In addition, someone may label me a liberal. Some have definitely labeled me a conservative. Let's talk about free markets and see where Im labeled after that. I don't care about any of that. What I do care about is having a prosperous country. I don't care if the views that I think enable that are deemed as left or right. It's all an illusion to me.

I genuinely hate that mentality. Leads to situations where corruption is ignored due to party or left/right allegiances. And **** all that. I am not beholden to a political party. And that's where I take offense.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Why does/would Earth need more people? Got along fine with none till the last 2M years or so.

Huge difference.

So breathing on your own is the criteria now?

No need for the use of ventilators in ICUs then. Can’t breathe? Straight to the morgue, non-human!

Last edited:
Yeah makes zero sense. De population is THE goal of the global psychopaths.

What you’re witnessing now is purposeful and organized destruction of all borders in the west by those same global psychos.
I'll depopulate the globe by one for sure in the next 20 years, probably less.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRunner11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT