POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many of Putin's cronies are investors in Trump's real estate deals. Fact.
Many of Obama's cronies are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Many of Clinton's cronies are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Many of Soros's cronies are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Many red-blooded Americans are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Many foreigners are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Many Muslims are investors in Trump's real estate deals.
Your original statement doesn't mean much.

Of course, because you get shredded with facts if you do otherwise.

The birther movement proved that people will believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts put before them. You want to believe that rqarnold and fuzz77 are the same person. That's on you.
Why do you think there was a "birther" movement? Can you think of any reason for people to think that maybe he wasn't born in America? If your answer is because he's half black, then do you think his nationality would have been questioned if he was born in Alabama to a black sharecropper and a white school teacher who were both southern Baptists?

ISIS isn't a country. It has no central command and control. There was no civil war within Germany as there is within much of the ME.

The point was we worked with Russia against a common enemy and won. A much stronger enemy than ISIS could ever be.

Not surprised you missed the point in the least. Nothing you said matters to the point, you're just trying to sound intelligent and failing badly.

And guess what? It STILL has not been proven that Obama was born here. The doctor claiming he birthed him in Kenya never wavered, the birth certificate form isn't proof in and of itself (too easy to make), and Obama has never provided one shred of evidence besides a document that can be forged by any computer wiz.

Hawaii[laughing]

The truth is out there, but you couldn't guarantee it either way.
Yeah, the family was able to slip the birth announcement into all of the Honolulu newspapers with all the other births at the local hospital in 1961.
What evidence can you produce that you were born wherever you claim?

ISIS isn't a country. It has no central command and control. There was no civil war within Germany as there is within much of the ME.

You are correct in saying they are not a country, but no central control? Obviously, they have some form of leadership.An ally is an ally. Would you rather have Russia fighting with us vs isis or with isis against us? Unfortunately, there will be a form of the latter in the future with Russia and other me forces fighting Israel and hopefully us as Israel's ally.

How do you propose we fight isis...or do you?

Yeah, the family was able to slip the birth announcement into all of the Honolulu newspapers with all the other births at the local hospital in 1961.

Pictures, plenty of whiteness, a legitimate time worn document that doesn't look like it came out of a xerox machine last April.

I also don't have several people claiming they know for a fact i was born in Africa, my parents aren't from Africa, I've never lived in Africa, and there's not a doctor claiming he birthed me in Africa.

Ya know, all of the things Obama doesn't have going for him.

You are correct in saying they are not a country, but no central control? Obviously, they have some form of leadership.An ally is an ally. Would you rather have Russia fighting with us vs isis or with isis against us? Unfortunately, there will be a form of the latter in the future with Russia and other me forces fighting Israel and hopefully us as Israel's ally.

How do you propose we fight isis...or do you?
I am not joking or making it up, he once wrote a manifesto on here (like every other post) that ISIS would wear out their welcome and would be defeated by their own countries. When he isn't lying, he is batshit crazy.

You guys and your stupid birther conspiracies.

We have bigger things to worry about, so I suggest you drop the conspiracy theories.

Putin hand picked a guy to be POTUS after Obama offended that guy with his comedy routine, and then helped him out by making John Podesta and the DNC put mentally retarded thoughts into writing all while convincing America Clinton would be bad.

Where is the Rockefeller wing of the GOP today?

The Presidential nominee for the party a mere 4 years ago?

You are no better than the mouth breather conspiracy theorist race realists. Just a different shade of moron

You guys and your stupid birther conspiracies.

We have bigger things to worry about, so I suggest you drop the conspiracy theories.

Putin hand picked a guy to be POTUS after Obama offended that guy with his comedy routine, and then helped him out by making John Podesta and the DNC put mentally retarded thoughts into writing all while convincing America Clinton would be bad.

Americans were already convinced that Clinton would be bad.

Reactions: UK till Death
I hope the Ds get so pissed off with Trumps picks to lead the various government departments, they finally realize* how stupid it is to consolidate so much power into the federal government.

Sort of like the new found states rights arguments we're hearing with regard to immigration and secession.

*I know they actually won't realize anything.

Just a reminder for fuzz and copkilla....the BO administration wanted at least 200k Syrians before the backlash while intel leaders were saying there was no info to vett them with.

C4E6gJcVUAAmrMu.jpg

Pictures, plenty of whiteness, a legitimate time worn document that doesn't look like it came out of a xerox machine last April.

I also don't have several people claiming they know for a fact i was born in Africa, my parents aren't from Africa, I've never lived in Africa, and there's not a doctor claiming he birthed me in Africa.

Ya know, all of the things Obama doesn't have going for him.
What does "whiteness" have to do with anything? Plenty of whites birthed overseas, north and south of the border.
Gee, give me $50 and 15 minutes and I can get someone in Africa claiming you were born there.

Yep, pretty easy to fake birth records too. Even old ones. Don't you think if there was some conspiracy that was good and deep enough to plant birth records in the Hawaii birth records vault, magically plant birth announcements in 50 yr old newspapers and every library microfiche copy of those newspapers and actual archived issues of those newspapers...that they couldn't fake an old birth certificate?

This combined with Trumps comments today are a great step forward for civil asset forfeiture! Can't wait to have my shit stolen by the state!!

Pay your taxes, don't break the law and most importantly don't get involved in the drug trade. Do those things and the government isn't going to seize your stuff.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Betsy DeVos was just confirmed despite an all out push by the Dems and the Teachers Union to stop her. Sessions is up next.

Pretty significant for that reason. If they couldn't stop her, they're basically helpless for the next 2 years

This combined with Trumps comments today are a great step forward for civil asset forfeiture! Can't wait to have my shit stolen by the state!!

It's been around for awhile and I hate it. Needs to end immediately

I don't know how Spicer can stand this job. Not only are you dealing with Wolves/Democratic propagandists but you're also dealing with total morons.

One female reporter asked," The president said he wants to make sure the people coming here love the country. What does he mean by that? Will there be a test or some way to quantify that?"

Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony B
By "family" do you mean any number of nefarious agents working on behalf of the democratic party? There must be a reason beyond his usual obstinate demeanor that he waited for over 3 years to produce the certificate.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Pay your bet.

I like that you think a local story was reported nationwide, idiot.
So now we move the goal post...not that they weren't reported but that they weren't reported nationwide.

What percentage of local stories get reported nationwide?
There are 15000+ murders a year in this country, how many did you hear about?

Jesus! Just because you're willfully gullible doesn't mean everyone else is.

BTW: I know when you and the klan start this "Pay your bet" stuff it's because your arguments have been shredded and you can't defend your positions with reason and/or fact. Perhaps you should keep it in the kiddie pool else you'll get in over your head.

BTW: I know when you and the klan start this "Pay your bet" stuff it's because your arguments have been shredded and you can't defend your positions with reason and/or fact. Perhaps you should keep it in the kiddie pool else you'll get in over your head.

Can I get some objective verification Fuzz has been shredding arguments?

I'd be willing to bet $1,000 he hasn't.

By "family" do you mean any number of nefarious agents working on behalf of the democratic party? There must be a reason beyond his usual obstinate demeanor that he waited for over 3 years to produce the certificate.
Good Lord. I'm speaking to newspapers printed in 1961.

And you are wrong. The record of birth and birth certificate were verified by the Republican Sec of State for Hawaii when this matter first came up. The certificate that was produced was the same document anyone else would produce. You must not have any kids. They don't print up a birth certificate there in the hospital when someone is born. They don't automatically mail you one once the birth has been recorded. You request it from the state where you were born, they send you a copy. Nobody gets their original document. If you think you have your original certificate, I assure you that you don't.

So now we move the goal post...not that they weren't reported but that they weren't reported nationwide.

What percentage of local stories get reported nationwide?
There are 15000+ murders a year in this country, how many did you hear about?

Jesus! Just because you're willfully gullible doesn't mean everyone else is.

Seriously, you should join LEK and leave. You truly are pathetic. Its really amazing how someone can be so stupid. Congrats.

Reactions: UK till Death
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT