How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not comparing those two things. You're not that stupid. Just stop
My take was about Trump's issues. He then brings up women being raped because of their behaviors out of the blue. How is he not connecting those two completely different subjects? So yes, you're right, I'm not that stupid. Just those that don't see the connection.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
No.. You are just so unaware of reality. Letitia James ran on punishing Trump. The law they used was already looked at and rejected and even democrat da's quit instead of takin this case. The cherry picked the judge and even held the trial in the wrong type of court... should have been in their consumer court... You can just go on and on but you don't care because it doesn't matter to you. Some of us are going to have to live in this country for a couple more decades and we'd rather not have kangaroo courts for people with conservative views.
Then there's no problem for Trump & he'll get his money back & be a big hero. That should get him even more votes. You should be happy. As I said, IDGAS.

You should get out more. Just a stream of cliches you get from The View.
Great week in Florida riding around on a golf cart, eating, drinking, and swimming with great old friends....Life is damn good! Get out and live a little instead of sticking your nose in depressing azz Truth Social 24/7.

8lw2a0.jpg

False. Rhinos are not republicans.
You don't get to define a party.

Have you ever thought that the narrower you try to define a party that the lower its support is? The more attractive alternatives become?

NET, anyone that doesn't profess MAGA is a rhino/no republican to you?

What does the h in rhino stand for? Double top secret MAGA code?

You don't get to define a party.

Have you ever thought that the narrower you try to define a party that the lower its support is? The more attractive alternatives become?

NET, anyone that doesn't profess MAGA is a rhino/no republican to you?

What does the h in rhino stand for? Double top secret MAGA code?
Everyone should want to MAGA. But dems recoil at the idea like a vampire from garlic. The left hates America and sees a great America as a threat. Trump represents a great America so is despised.

Here's some of the OTHER slogans for Joe's campaign that didn't make the cut-

Make the US Hong Kong. (MUSHK)

Make China Rich Again.

Fund Our Enemies. (FOE)

Trump Wants A Tweet. (TWAT)

Ice Cream for a Better Economy

I Am Not a Podiatrist, so quit calling me pedo Joe

The Election Wasn't Stolen, It was Borrowed/Given

Last edited:
Great week in Florida riding around on a golf cart, eating, drinking, and swimming with great old friends....Life is damn good! Get out and live a little instead of sticking your nose in depressing azz Truth Social 24/7.
Thanks to Ron Desantis and the conservatives who run the state. Glad you’re having a good time. Have a safe trip back home.

Everyone should want to MAGA. But dems recoil at the idea like a vampire from garlic. The left hates America and sees a great America as a threat. Trump represents a great America so is despised.
Funny. This reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife and daughter yesterday. Getting ready to take them to lunch, I had just finished cleaning up wondering if my daughter was out of bed yet. So, I ask my wife where she was when my daughter chimed in from the computer room: "I am right here. did you think I was gone?" I replied: "No, where would you have gone?" She says: "I don't know".

After that I said to my wife: "Do you know what I hate about Elgin Oklahoma?" She asks: "No. what?" I said: "All of the retarded Vampires" (I call my wife and daughter vampires because they keep it dark in the house all of the time). She replies: "Could be worse." I thought about it a moment and said: "Yes, you could both be democrats, sucking blood and all of my money out of me."

Everyone should want to MAGA. But dems recoil at the idea like a vampire from garlic.
Many Americans see a return to America’s past as a return to bigotry and oppression. Your MAGAing does in fact NOT appeal to everyone as it depends on which time period of our history you’re referring to. In most of them minorities were ground beneath America’s heel. “Everyone should” “recoil at the idea” of MAGA “like a vampire from garlic.”

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Why are the outages happening while they are still in harbors and near bridges? Quite convenient. Don’t hear of them lost power like that out in the open seas.
? Mechanical failures happen all the time there’s just nothing to hit out in the open ocean. It’s the ocean.

Seeing this kind of weakness is there any wonder why that Putin/Russia invaded Ukraine & why Israel got attacked & why China was brave enough to float a spy balloon over America. Any brainwashed idiot that would vote for Biden a 2nd time, plain & simply hates America. There's no other explanation.

Again....you trash America and believe every lie Putin spews forth.
A former KGB agent would never lie about who he supports as President would he? 🤣
Of course he supports the guy that labels him a murderous thug, calls him out for killing Navalny and is supplying weapons to his war enemy?
Why in the world would he want the other guy who calls him a saavy genius, didn't say a word about Navalny and invited Russia to attack NATO countries?
Dumber. Than. A. Box. Of. Rocks.
Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Many Americans see a return to America’s past as a return to bigotry and oppression. Your MAGAing does in fact NOT appeal to everyone as it depends on which time period of our history you’re referring to. In most of them minorities were ground beneath America’s heel. “Everyone should” “recoil at the idea” of MAGA “like a vampire from garlic.”
Only dumbasses like you believe that. No one wants to go back to Jim Crow or anything like that. We do want to go back to safe streets and respect for our laws.

Only dumbasses like you believe that. No one wants to go back to Jim Crow or anything like that. We do want to go back to safe streets and respect for our laws.
Some of the rank and file don't want that I'll grant you. Many more would take it. But the people driving the narrative, the Charlie Kirk's, definitely do.

Look, you try to say conservatives have moved beyond race in America. They lost that war, nobody's going back to Jim Crow. Ok, so what? Black people are just one minority in America. The LGBTQ community is openly discriminated against right now. What you mean when you say MAGA is a time when there weren't Pride parades. Those Pride parades are just the civil rights marches of our day in the same way as those marches in the 60s. You concede the point of diversity on race only because you have to, and still try to enforce your social hierarchy wherever you can get a coalition to do so.

Instead of retuning America to what it used to be let's all work together to let it achieve the greatness it really can be.

Once again, you admit you hate America.

And suck at the teat of big gov.

Very useful...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT