POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plenty of money in our pockets for trips and retirement thanks to Bidenomics!!!
Dow hits record high.
Worst economy since Herbert Hoover under Trump.....highest stock market ever under Biden.

Bidenomics....

Trumpenomics.....
GKb07J-WMAAeNGX

I don't have an opinion on it as I don't GAS & thus don't care to investigate the similarities & differences. What I do know is that Trump chose to put himself in position to be attacked by Libs & he has to deal with the results of it. Life goes on.
What a stupid take lol. You probably blame women with short skirts for being raped too.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Outraged take, Glenn.

When a person reduces everything surrounding events of 8 years to 2 sentences, no context, and ignores everything that happened in between, who gives a squat?

Enjoy Costa Rica! When you or your family is taken hostage and/or you need airfare back because everything you own has been confiscated, send us a gofundme link for nostalgia's sake. Be glad to chip in a few bucks

Not at all what I'm saying.
I'm saying the 24/7 negativity....the nutty conspiracy theories....Screaming election fraud with no evidence....forcing children to give birth....attacking trans kids....etc just doesn't play well to the majority of Americans.
Look at the Republicans that are winning state wide elections. They don't talk the crazy talk and hang out with Trump. The winners focus on taxes, roads and jobs. They focus on stuff that really matters.
That BS plays well on here with a few but is a dead end street out in the real world of state and federal elections.
GKdLIGBWMAAEUbL

When a person reduces everything surrounding events of 8 years to 2 sentences, no context, and ignores everything that happened in between, who gives a squat?

Enjoy Costa Rica! When you or your family is taken hostage and/or you need airfare back because everything you own has been confiscated, send us a gofundme link for nostalgia's sake. Be glad to chip in a few bucks
Better chance of this happening in the USA than CR. Just sayin…

Comparing Trump's self-inflicted issues to rape is what is stupid. Can you stoop any lower?
No.. You are just so unaware of reality. Letitia James ran on punishing Trump. The law they used was already looked at and rejected and even democrat da's quit instead of takin this case. The cherry picked the judge and even held the trial in the wrong type of court... should have been in their consumer court... You can just go on and on but you don't care because it doesn't matter to you. Some of us are going to have to live in this country for a couple more decades and we'd rather not have kangaroo courts for people with conservative views.

Not at all what I'm saying.
I'm saying the 24/7 negativity....the nutty conspiracy theories....Screaming election fraud with no evidence....forcing children to give birth....attacking trans kids....etc just doesn't play well to the majority of Americans.
Look at the Republicans that are winning state wide elections. They don't talk the crazy talk and hang out with Trump. The winners focus on taxes, roads and jobs. They focus on stuff that really matters.
That BS plays well on here with a few but is a dead end street out in the real world of state and federal elections.
You should get out more. Just a stream of cliches you get from The View.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT