• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More from Joe Biden's Amerika.....

GKly5mUasAAg8qP
Just keep lowering your standards until you have no standards left at all.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I was just listing stuff off the top of my head but if you want something current didn't a lady in MI openly post she wasn't going to serve people after the 303 Creative decision came down?

Edit: Yep, here's the link.
"LGB are more than welcome however the rest of it is not something I support," she posted"

Seems pretty inclusive to me. Once again, a beauty shop in MI is your proof of systemic discrimination against the alphabeta mafia?

So no. Case in point. (Similar has been said about every minority, women and people of color, for all of history. It's all the same crap no matter who it's currently aimed at, migrants, LGBTQ people, Muslims, whoever.)
This is as big of a falsehood as you’ve ever told. You ought to be ashamed.

besides, what’s a woman, Karl?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
MAG - what would Make America Great look like for the perpetually victimized left?
I can only speak for me personally of course: Capitalizing on technological advancements to make a more equitable society. We all see what AI can do, the world is changing rapidly around us and in times of large change the poorest and most vulnerable always pay the price. America will be great when we live up to the lofty ideals of humanity and equality laid out by our Founders and replace conspicuous consumption with conspicuous compassion.

Literally no country in human history has done more for the poor, both at home and abroad.

I welcome you to prove that wrong.
You're making the claim, the onus is on you to prove it. Not me to disprove. Plenty of countries out there with less income inequality than the US.

Last edited:
I can only speak for me personally of course: Capitalizing on technological advancements to make a more equitable society. We all see what AI can do, the world is changing rapidly around us and in times of large change the poorest and most vulnerable always pay the price. America will be great when we live up to the lofty ideals of humanity and equality laid out by our Founders and replace conspicuous consumption with conspicuous compassion.
Devil take your conspicuous compassion. I have compassion for myself and those closest to me, and to the Devil with others, you read me??? What's more, I'm not all that interested in "lofty ideals". You got all that, slick?

• Haha
Reactions: Marleydogg
You understand not all of this technology will be used for good and for the betterment of humanity. AI will not be used for good. It will be used to blur the lines of reality and falsehoods, it will be used to push agendas and propaganda.

I got a feeling if he goes, he will rack up teams that will scorch our ass every year. Next year we could be in the same shape Louisville was this year..
Nah we won’t. Our issues will become Arkansas’ issues. Even if they smoke us in the regular season so be it. They’ll flame out in the SEC tournament and not make it past the first weekend of the NCAA’s.
I honestly feel like Cal’s whole approach was set by what happened to DeJuan Wagner and how he pushed him to the NBA after his freshman year and how if he hadn’t, Wagner would have lost the guaranteed money he got before his health forced him out of the game. I think that situation is why he pushes so many towards that goal and how producing millionaires has taken precedent over championships.

You understand not all of this technology will be used for good and for the betterment of humanity. AI will not be used for good. It will be used to blur the lines of reality and falsehoods, it will be used to push agendas and propaganda.
It's a tool that will be used for both beneficial and nefarious ends just like all tools. And just like other revolutionary technological advancements before it it will fundamentally change our economy. What is your labor worth when a machine can do anything you can do better and faster?

I got a feeling if he goes, he will rack up teams that will scorch our ass every year. Next year we could be in the same shape Louisville was this year..
I feel like with the transfer portal UK will be ok. That's assuming we make the right hire of course. Would like to see us bring in Nate Oats. Runs a fun style and just made a Final Four.

"LGB are more than welcome however the rest of it is not something I support," she posted"

Seems pretty inclusive to me. Once again, a beauty shop in MI is your proof of systemic discrimination against the alphabeta mafia?
"Receipts"

Bwahahahaha. (Deep breath)

Bwahahahahahahaha

Equitable? Meaning ppl that work their ass off get to keep what they earned?

Oh, not in your little fantasyland. To you, equity means being lazy as shit and still having "things". And prancing around in front of little boys wearing women's thongs whenever you want.

You're making the claim, the onus is on you to prove it. Not me to disprove. Plenty of countries out there with less income inequality than the US.
Do they send aid to the US?

We'll hang up and listen. Tell little johnny and jimmy to go home to you can google some shit. Perv

I feel like with the transfer portal UK will be ok. That's assuming we make the right hire of course. Would like to see us bring in Nate Oats. Runs a fun style and just made a Final Four.
We’re going to see a drastic turnaround in the women’s program in year one. If we hire the right guy and don’t end up with a desperation hire because everyone turns us down, then there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to build a solid team as well. Hire has to be fast a not drug out for a month while they go through that BS state job posting crap.

We’re going to see a drastic turnaround in the women’s program in year one. If we hire the right guy and don’t end up with a desperation hire because everyone turns us down, then there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to build a solid team as well. Hire has to be fast a not drug out for a month while they go through that BS state job posting crap.

Some things Cal wanted Arky to do, allow transfers in (most coming from UK) allow him to bring his recruiting class, and big NIL money. What's going to be funny is all the bitching and crying next year because we may not go 500, may lose to UL at Rupp, may not get a NCAA bid. It's going to take a while to recover from this AND it's only if Barney hires the best. In short, Calipari got what he wanted with a new contract and appreciative fans all while laying the long dick into UK's program and fans..

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Capitalizing on technological advancements to make a more equitable society.

Flowery language that could mean most anything. Explain.

Everyone impoverished would be equitable. Some of the poorest countries in the world have economic equity. Would that be great?

America will be great when we live up to the lofty ideals of humanity and equality laid out by our Founders and replace conspicuous consumption with conspicuous compassion.

Same. Explain.

What do the ideals of humanity and equality look like to you?

Conspicuous consumption vs conspicuous compassion? 🤦‍♂️ We could not be great with consumers who have compassion?

Come on, D-Sus, stop with the campaign billboard.

“Murica will be great when she starts acting great! Duh!!”

We "will be his SuperBowl" and I don't give 2 shts.

If he doesn't mail it in @Fayetteville the way he did here, and actually coaches, we'll be proven right and he's a POS. If he sucks there and gets his team ousted in the first round of both tourneys repeatedly, we'll be proven right that he can recruit but isn't a great coach.

As long as he's not here lying about him "ending generational poverty" when it's his players doing that for themselves, or throwing them under the bus when his game plan is sucking exhaust pipes, it's a good first step.

Some things Cal wanted Arky to do, allow transfers in (most coming from UK) allow him to bring his recruiting class, and big NIL money. What's going to be funny is all the bitching and crying next year because we may not go 500, may lose to UL at Rupp, may not get a NCAA bid. It's going to take a while to recover from this AND it's only if Barney hires the best. In short, Calipari got what he wanted with a new contract and appreciative fans all while laying the long dick into UK's program and fans..

He was laying that flaccid wood to UKs program and fans regardless. If that greaseslick couldn't win and didnt care to try to win titles at UK, nothing he does anywhere matters to me. That was his job and he didn't frckn do it. End of story

I just don't get how he can pull the wool over everyone's eyes so completely and not deliver anything in return for half or more of his roster every freaking year.

Flowery language that could mean most anything. Explain.

Everyone impoverished would be equitable. Some of the poorest countries in the world have economic equity. Would that be great?

Same. Explain.

What do the ideals of humanity and equality look like to you?

Conspicuous consumption vs conspicuous compassion? 🤦‍♂️ We could not be great with consumers who have compassion?

Come on, D-Sus, stop with the campaign billboard.

“Murica will be great when she starts acting great! Duh!!”
You asked:
MAG - what would Make America Great look like for the perpetually victimized left?
What is that if not a "campaign billboard"? It sure isn't a specific question that invites a detailed answer on a particular topic. MAGA is literally a campaign slogan. So what are you asking? My entire worldview and views on the country and its future? How about you tell us what Making America Great Again would look like to you so I can get a sense of what you want and I'll respond in kind.

? Rednecks are exactly who do insane numerology. You think it’s Harvard professors? But that’s beside the point, 88 is just internet slang since you can’t say the N-word. Not numerology. I know y’all on here are old and don’t understand that dang ol’ interwebz, but drop into a Call of Duty lobby sometime and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Heaven Hill, Heaven Hill, Heaven Hill. Der Fruher's Fruit Punch. #88? Isn't that Dale Junior's number? Now it proves NASCAR is NaziCAR. Nooses in the garage. Numerology from Dr. D-sus splains it all.
On its face, dummy, 88 or all the other pretzel contortions of Hial Hitler says nothing about etnic cleansing of jews.
I knew Blue-anon DQ wouldn’t let me down.
D-sus has cracked the code. Heaven Hill is code for Nazi elixir. Hitlers Hooch. If you drink bourbon....you must be a Nazi.

Thank you Professor D-Sus. That explains why people HonkHonk when they drive through Bardstown.
j2m2rr74d5tc1.jpeg

Some of the rank and file don't want that I'll grant you. Many more would take it. But the people driving the narrative, the Charlie Kirk's, definitely do.

Look, you try to say conservatives have moved beyond race in America. They lost that war, nobody's going back to Jim Crow. Ok, so what? Black people are just one minority in America. The LGBTQ community is openly discriminated against right now. What you mean when you say MAGA is a time when there weren't Pride parades. Those Pride parades are just the civil rights marches of our day in the same way as those marches in the 60s. You concede the point of diversity on race only because you have to, and still try to enforce your social hierarchy wherever you can get a coalition to do so.

Instead of retuning America to what it used to be let's all work together to let it achieve the greatness it really can be.

Dude, I have seen videos of both MLK civil rights marches, and Pride parades.

The fact you would even think to compare the two indicates just how fvcking stupid and brainwashed you are.

Big difference in a bunch of people marching for actual 'civil rights' and a bunch of idiots prancing around with rainbow flags, wigs, and dildos.

So no. Case in point. (Similar has been said about every minority, women and people of color, for all of history. It's all the same crap no matter who it's currently aimed at, migrants, LGBTQ people, Muslims, whoever.)

So, according to you, right here, every bad thing ever said or done has been done by white men, by linguistic extraction of your phrasing.

So, my question to you is, as a white man, why haven't you killed yourself out of guilt?

Seems like it would be Justice.

It's a tool that will be used for both beneficial and nefarious ends just like all tools. And just like other revolutionary technological advancements before it it will fundamentally change our economy. What is your labor worth when a machine can do anything you can do better and faster?

Can they fix a toilet? Frozen pipes bursting in your house? Install a new furnace? Etc etc.

Shut up, RCB.

Inspect coal dust?

🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: trueblujr2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT