POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dumb for refusing to vote for someone who has been judged liable for sexual assault and who incited an insurrection against his own Capitol???
Ok
RFKjr sends his best.

GKcDzUaXAAA2jyt

Massively. There was a co in NY that was found liable for the death of a customer and was only fined $100k under this law.
I don't have an opinion on it as I don't GAS & thus don't care to investigate the similarities & differences. What I do know is that Trump chose to put himself in position to be attacked by Libs & he has to deal with the results of it. Life goes on.

I've been saying this for years. That those (demoncrats) that see skin color in every decision that they make are your true racists. They're like the episode of All In The Family when the 2 black guys broke into Archie's home & Archie started his bigoted talk, the 2 black guys called Archie a bigot. To which Archie reply.... Hold on here, I ain't no bigot. I'm the first to say, that it's not your fault that you're colored.......They (demoncrats) are racists & they're too stupid to know it.
But they are benevolent racists. They pity black folks as being inferior? They look down their noses as they pat them on the head. We know best. You ain't black if you ain't voting Dem. You are not smart enough to get an ID doncha know. Just trust us.

Their Executive choices are not even 100% black. Having either white or Indian mothers to dilute their blackness, clean enough to dangle them like jewelry but to call them black. Leftist elite whites are inherently evil.

Don't worry about the state of the country guys...sure illegals are coming in with diseases and drugs at record numbers. We got a mountain of debt and we print money for Ukraine every 3 months or so. But harassing and convicting this 71 year old woman will make us safer.

It is really not about the individuals they harass. They are just collateral damage. It is a warning to the rest of us.

He is definitely a hypocrite, that's for sure. He has been on here championing the Jan 6 "insurrection" therefore setting the parameters for what could be called militant actions. Now, the invasion across the border is not a militant action because, his side said so.

...and thats all the farther their brains and conscience goes. No depth and no reason. They're worse than rabid animals at this point

What dystopian society is this? Thieves break into your home and then you must allow them to stay and pay their bills. Illegals and criminals who break the law, have more rights than law-abiding victims.

Seriously, any if you resident Dems agree with this utter nonsense, I have a feeling Dion does at least.
"We all have a constitutional right for our tax dollars to not go to a religion we don't follow. No manager scenes funded by taxpayers or on taxpayer land."

Also idiot liberal...

"You don't have any right to prevent govt funds going to abortion clinics, foreign govts, and people/groups that don't follow the same religion/morals as you."

Don't even get me started on "manager scenes"
I still want to know why or how any organization such as planned parenthood, that receives millions in taxpayer dollars is allowed to turn around and donate a portion of that back to the DNC and Democrat candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT