POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple weeks back or so, someone asked me if US Muslims prefer living under US Constitution or Muslim Law. I said ML.

I spent 18 months living and working in Turkey. It is highly muslim. One of my friends was stabbed on a busy street in a major city because he was talking to a Turkish woman. He had complications from the stabbing and was sent back to the states for treatment.

That is pure unadulterated bullshit. Communism arose from academic speculation on post-capitalist economic systems. The majority of Marx's work is on capitalism, the Communist Manifesto was a short pamphlet late in his career. His family wasn't even religiously Jewish, they converted to Christianity before he was born. Literally everything you said in that post is incorrect.
GKlI4sDbQAAVcJV

Some of the rank and file don't want that I'll grant you. Many more would take it. But the people driving the narrative, the Charlie Kirk's, definitely do.

Look, you try to say conservatives have moved beyond race in America. They lost that war, nobody's going back to Jim Crow. Ok, so what? Black people are just one minority in America. The LGBTQ community is openly discriminated against right now. What you mean when you say MAGA is a time when there weren't Pride parades. Those Pride parades are just the civil rights marches of our day in the same way as those marches in the 60s. You concede the point of diversity on race only because you have to, and still try to enforce your social hierarchy wherever you can get a coalition to do so.

Instead of retuning America to what it used to be let's all work together to let it achieve the greatness it really can be.
No, Charlie Kirk does not. Where do you get that shit from? Not a damn one of us on here want to go back to any sort of Jim Crow or whatever the hell else you think. We don’t want mental illness normalized and celebrated . If you want to call that “discrimination” that’s on you. We want the REAL problems that seem to be taboo addressed. Wanting people to come here LEGALLY, is no racist. Wanting violent crime addressed where it’s most prominent is not racist. We want an America that’s safe and prosperous for its Proper Citizens regardless of race.

I spent 18 months living and working in Turkey. It is highly muslim. One of my friends was stabbed on a busy street in a major city because he was talking to a Turkish woman. He had complications from the stabbing and was sent back to the states for treatment.
Years ago, a soldier in my platoon got in a fight with a Turk at a club in Wetzlar. Happened in 1988. Soldier was on his last night in Germany. Turk cut the kid. From my understanding, Kid boarded the plane bleeding. He made it to SC and received stitches at Charleston AFB hospital.

No, Charlie Kirk does not. Where do you get that shit from? Not a damn one of us on here want to go back to any sort of Jim Crow or whatever the hell else you think. We don’t want mental illness normalized and celebrated . If you want to call that “discrimination” that’s on you. We want the REAL problems that seem to be taboo addressed. Wanting people to come here LEGALLY, is no racist. Wanting violent crime addressed where it’s most prominent is not racist. We want an America that’s safe and prosperous for its Proper Citizens regardless of race.
Are transgender people “Proper Citizens”?

Just some questions. Why is CERN firing up during the eclipse tomorrow? Just a coincidence? Why does their logo have three sixes in it? Why do they have a statue of the goddess of destruction outside their building? Just wondering.

Years ago, a soldier in my platoon got in a fight with a Turk at a club in Wetzlar. Happened in 1988. Soldier was on his last night in Germany. Turk cut the kid. From my understanding, Kid boarded the plane bleeding. He made it to SC and received stitches at Charleston AFB hospital.
I got to know a little about the Turkish people. I spent time up in the mountains, in the big cities, and they shared a base with us. Some of them seemed to like us and others not so much. it was a different world to say the least.

I got to know a little about the Turkish people. I spent time up in the mountains, in the big cities, and they shared a base with us. Some of them seemed to like us and others not so much. it was a different world to say the least.
Same here. I dated a Kurdish gal for two years. Many are very traditional. Others are quite modern and forward-thinking. In fact, I visited a good Turkish friend just 3 weeks ago in Haiger, Germany.

They are people suffering from mental illness and gender dysphoria. They should be treated appropriately and not placated to the point they put others in danger.
So no. Case in point. (Similar has been said about every minority, women and people of color, for all of history. It's all the same crap no matter who it's currently aimed at, migrants, LGBTQ people, Muslims, whoever.)

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
So no. Case in point. (Similar has been said about every minority, women and people of color, for all of history. It's all the same crap no matter who it's currently aimed at, migrants, LGBTQ people, Muslims, whoever.)
Ok, I'll spot you women ... but none of those other groups were ever considered "mentally ill". No one ever said that.

Your takes are just completely fing idiotic. Good reason for that, you are a useful ________.

Ok, I'll spot you women ... but none of those other groups were ever considered "mentally ill". No one ever said that.

Your takes are just completely fing idiotic. Good reason for that, you are a useful ________.
You obviously don’t know anything. Google phrenology. Or how about drapetomania, the “mental illness” that made slaves want to run away? Never heard of it?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Some of the rank and file don't want that I'll grant you. Many more would take it. But the people driving the narrative, the Charlie Kirk's, definitely do.

Look, you try to say conservatives have moved beyond race in America. They lost that war, nobody's going back to Jim Crow. Ok, so what? Black people are just one minority in America. The LGBTQ community is openly discriminated against right now. What you mean when you say MAGA is a time when there weren't Pride parades. Those Pride parades are just the civil rights marches of our day in the same way as those marches in the 60s. You concede the point of diversity on race only because you have to, and still try to enforce your social hierarchy wherever you can get a coalition to do so.

Instead of retuning America to what it used to be let's all work together to let it achieve the greatness it really can be.
Lbgt isn't openly discriminated against tho. I know you guys like to cherry pick singular events out of a population of 350 million. The 1980s are over.

Wheres the systemic discrimination? All corporations, Mass media, anything, bend over for these ppl. You can get expelled from college if you refuse conscription into demands of pronouns. Literally no one cares when they say I want to private, quiet life like like anyone else...but tuats not what we're seeing here and you know it.

It's not discrimination to point out the obvious narcissism that has developed and also to separate Trans completely from lgb from a standpoint of something else is clearly going on. That's not to say Trans ppl don't exist, etc which I'd the lazy argument. You guys like to conflate and mix topics under one or the other. If I say a biological man shouldn't compete against biological females...thats not discrimination...its based on facts and reality. And even when ppl make the concession like sure we will divide sports based on biology, not gender...you still complain.

It's clear some ppl don't want to get rid of their victim card when they're able to do so.

Just some questions. Why is CERN firing up during the eclipse tomorrow? Just a coincidence? Why does their logo have three sixes in it? Why do they have a statue of the goddess of destruction outside their building? Just wondering.
Because there's an eclipse tomorrow?

Google labotomies and how they were a great treatment and surgery to let those live the lives they deserve.
Is this sarcasm? Are you nuts? Lobotomies are grotesque mutilations and you deserve internment in a mental institution for suggesting them much more than anyone you’re suggesting they be applied to.

I love talking about the trans stuff bc these ppl can't help but collapse on their own talking points. They can't defend the athletic points, without disregarding how sexist they become or how they manipulate science like dwindling down the only difference between men and women to testosterone, For example. Or how equality already exists bc men's leagues are the everyone league...bc its not exclusive to men in their league, like the nba, it's exclusive to talent...and if a woman was good enough to play in the nba they'd let them..just like they let any race or person from any part of the world...they only care about who's really f'n good. The wnba on the other hand is about equity...and its just for women, bc they aren't good enough to play in the league that's open to any top talent.

Or how trans is all based on stereotypes. If anyone can be a woman, then why do you need to look like what societies stereotype of a woman is? There's nothing that says long hair or a dress make a woman a woman. That's where their raging sexism comes out and caricatures of ppl.

Or how they are just erasing gay ppl....and even doing so on their flag. I'm not sure why they are even included and lumped in with them? Should straight ppl be?, it would make as much sense. Gay ppl forever have said I am who I am. While trans ppl have came in and said I'm not who I am, I'm actually someone else. Its a complete contradiction....this of course where Dion claims you're attacking them. No, never said you couldn't be trans. They just aren't affiliated with the lgb. Its actually a slap in their face to claim they are the same thing.

It's truly a mixed bag. Jobs are plentiful, stocks are ok, GDP is good, unemployment is low and inflation is coming down.
Mortgage rates are up....closer to where they have traditionally been. The rates were too low for too long which contributed to the high housing prices.
Gas is high because of the Russian oil embargo and Ukraine War.
Prices reflect people's ability to pay. The economy was flush with unspent $$ after Covid and is starting to stabilize.
You are correct....everything is more expensive. But what you are missing is that everyone is bitching but most still have money to pay for it due to an increase in wages.
It's an economic cycle that is inevitable at some point.
My parents paid 27k for their house in the 70s. Those same houses go for 400k now. Prices have gone up for decades under multiple Presidents. It is what it is.
More from Joe Biden's Amerika.....

GKly5mUasAAg8qP

Oh really? Link?
We can throw the thread into another few pages of cake discussion if you'd like, but until the next development in the case I think it's been pretty thoroughly covered. And Kim Davis would like her job back since apparently she wasn't discriminating.

We can throw the thread into another few pages of cake discussion if you'd like, but until the next development in the case I think it's been pretty thoroughly covered. And Kim Davis would like her job back since apparently she wasn't discriminating.
2015? That is what you got?

One could argue that Christians 1st am rights are being violated which of course you couldn't care less.

2015? That is what you got?

One could argue that Christians 1st am rights are being violated which of course you couldn't care less.
I was just listing stuff off the top of my head but if you want something current didn't a lady in MI openly post she wasn't going to serve people after the 303 Creative decision came down?

Edit: Yep, here's the link.

Throughout points in history yes. Nobody here denies that. But not a damn one of us give a shit about the color of one’s skin. We treat people the way they deserve to be treated and how they treat others. If you are an honorable and respectful human being that’s how you will be treated. If you come at me with demands and calling me ugly things without knowing a damn thing about me or treat me disrespectfully, you can expect that in return. I think I speak for most everyone here in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT