POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also left out image of poor, defenseless gal getting murdered by thug cops....
Poor defenseless girl my ass.
The ex military QANONsense nut was in the process of breaking thru the very last door before full access to all Congressional members as well as the VP.
Play stupid games....win stupid prizes.
Bust thru multiple doors, windows, police barricades while chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and ya get what ya get.
I do feel sorry for all of the fools manipulated by the orange clown who lied to them about the election and told them he was going to the Capitol with them.
He whipped the Trumpanzees into a frenzy, lit the fuse and walked away.
Total POS.

I have no problem with this. If they wish to help them and take care of them, then by all means go ahead. Just don't get government assistance to help with it. Taxpayers should not be on the hook for it. The money should all come from those people who agreed to take them in.
THese people will get paid to take on these migrants into their homes, but would get zilch if they agreed to take in homeless Americans and veterans.

You're ostracized for speaking out against Dear Leader around here dontcha know? Your professed opinion, however accurate, is blaspheming and heresy against GEOTUS that must be purged.
GGIPiYQa8AAnKtg

That one hurt man. My Cats crapped the bed, then my Niners crapped the bed.

Hey, you were awfully quiet last baseball season. Honest question, what's your outlook for your Cardinals this season?
Not the one you asked, but they have a lot of "ifs". If most turn out positive, they can make the playoffs. If they turn out negative, they are bad as last year.

Sad state of affairs

“For months, I have been confident that Donald Trump would be reelected as president. But this is how you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Republican establishment is going to war for more Ukraine money. They don’t care if a second Trump term is collateral damage.” j d vance

Sad state of affairs

“For months, I have been confident that Donald Trump would be reelected as president. But this is how you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Republican establishment is going to war for more Ukraine money. They don’t care if a second Trump term is collateral damage.” j d vance

I don't like Trump as a person, but his policies help America so I vote for him. All this lefty BS pushes me further and further in his camp.

This is truly mind blowing
The bill contains an impeachment clause, just in case trump gets elected
😡

While I’m opposed to additional funding to Ukraine, I actually have no issue with the legislature legislating for once in a way that survives the political calculations of the executive branch.

Obviously I hope the bill fails, but the legislature is supposed to write laws and the executive branch is supposed to execute.

Don’t quite understand the appeal of Newsome and fear that he can beat Trump. He’s an elitist used car salesman spoiled rich kid that has run his state into the ground & will only appeal to the bi-coastal liberal elites - and has no appeal in the Rust Belt states and blue collar workers. Was repeatedly humiliated by DeSantis in the debate.

I get the average American voter is stupid and many put style over substance/policies. But I really don’t see his nationwide appeal.

You better get used to it. It is Newsom vs. DeSantis in 28.

9 months from a Presidential election and the sitting POTUS was essentially declared to be brain dead, yet the left are still supporting his re-election. But Jan. 6th, Trump, and all that other important stuff takes precedent over a glazed doughnut trying to be President and driving this country over a cliff.

I hope Sec. Austin is ok and makes a full recovery, but in all honesty, his ability to lead in his current state is no worse than what he has been doing when healthy. He's terrible.

Now you're offended by military disrespect. Wild that when I would post veterans against the war in Ukraine you would smear them. It's almost like you are offended when it fits your narrative and offend when it fits your desire.
You'd have to show me what you're talking about. Please do. Where did I "smear" a veteran? "Smear" to me means denigrating their service imo. I doubt I did that.

Trump is attacking an active serviceman. Lot different than disagreeing with a vet.

Sad state of affairs

So proof they WANT the war to go on as long as possible. They basically said they would argue it being ILLEGAL for Trump to end the war. How utterly retarded is that? Ending wars is bad.

Last edited:
The left does not care about this country and will do whatever they can to destroy us if Trump is elected.
Hold up! Didn't the Right wing just send one of it's own- the old testicle tanner Tucker Carlson- to suckle on the joy stick of one of the world's worst authoritarians and dictators? Didn't Tucker just give ol' Vlad a free two hour commercial to white wash his invasion of a soverign nation and murder tens of thousands of it's citizens?

Didn't the Great Orange Jeebus of the Right Wing sit and openly wish for America's economy to fail to make him look better? I have a clip if you need to see it again.

Now who is working to destroy our country?

Was at a Super Bowl party last night and was talking to a lady I knew who is of Indian descent. That Jesus commercial came on and she came out and said “they are trying way too hard with this woke BS”. Then proceeded to bash the new Wicked movie and several of the other SB commercials. I knew nothing of her politics or beliefs but it really took me for a loop for a minute. Point being a lot of folks of all races are tired of it as well.
Yeah, that "He Gets Us" commercial was absolutely shredded on X last night. Their use of a relatively little-known song by INXS was the only thing I liked about the commercial.

Remember when we used to do the politicians are enabling violence with their dangerous rhetoric? We not doing that now?

Illegal? El Salvadoran Immigrant Tranny. Nazi. Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a church. Shocker. Is there any doubt that the Leftist wing of the Dem party are the gravest danger we face today with their radical ideas and extremists .

Poor defenseless girl my ass.
The ex military QANONsense nut was in the process of breaking thru the very last door before full access to all Congressional members as well as the VP.
Play stupid games....win stupid prizes.
Bust thru multiple doors, windows, police barricades while chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and ya get what ya get.
I do feel sorry for all of the fools manipulated by the orange clown who lied to them about the election and told them he was going to the Capitol with them.
He whipped the Trumpanzees into a frenzy, lit the fuse and walked away.
Total POS.
Concerned about the safety of our cretin ruling class. Shoot them dead!

Unconcerned about the safety of Americans because of the Biden Open Border. Let them in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT