POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was sure Trumpsters/anti-NHers would find a take to let Trump's military disrespect off the hook. No idea of NH's fidelity, but the idea Trump would attack someone else on such is another of his absurdities. Good grief. He gets worse by the moment.
Now you're offended by military disrespect. Wild that when I would post veterans against the war in Ukraine you would smear them. It's almost like you are offended when it fits your narrative and offend when it fits your desire.

Last edited:
You understand wrong. Trump asked Pence to acknowledge his fake electors or disregard valid ones, just gaveling him reelected when he wasn’t. Not “send it back to the states”. I’ve linked the emails from his lawyer John Eastman where they lay it out many times already. Some directly relevant excerpts being:

“Pence opens the ballots, determines on his own which is valid, asserting that the authority to make that determination under the 12th Amendment, and the Adams and Jefferson precedents, is his alone.”

"VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required). When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of t 12th Amendment – is 454. A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected."
False. You continue to spread lies.

GGFhbQDW0AEe3XZ

From the report:

Mr. Biden knew he could not keep classified documents and handwritten notes* at home after leaving office**. Mr. Biden, who had decades of experience with classified information, was deeply familiar with the measures taken to safeguard classified information and the need for those measures to prevent harm to national security.

____

Earlier, when asked about reports that former President Trump had kept classified documents at his own home, Mr. Biden wonderered how, "anyone could be that irresponsible" and voiced concern about "What data was in there that may compromise sources and methods" 🤣

__

In 2010, the Executive Secretary team, expressed concern to Biden, about the number of classified notebooks that Mr. Biden had not returned, and then later, after some WERE returned, a lot of the content was missing. The outstanding/untreturned content contained Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (for you all that are not versed in the handling of classified intel/documents, TS/SCI not only contains Top Secret information, but it is of a nature that would reveal the sources of that information. It is the highest clearanace level that you can get. I held one, so I'm not talking out of my ass here; I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff. )

__

*in 2017, during a conversation with his ghost writer for an upcoming book, he referenced a handwritten note from 2009 that said, "I had just found all of the classified stuff downstairs." At the time, he was renting a home in Virginia, where he met his ghostwriter to work on his second memoir.

** - does not necessarily apply to POTUS, but Biden wasn't President.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The DOJ et al, refused to indict President Biden, because he cooperated fully, once he discovered the classified documents. It matters not, I would presume, that he waited 13 years, after discovering said documents, to notify the National Archives and the FBI.

You TDS'ers are capable of convincing yourselves of ANYTHING. lol

Bless you little hearts, and smooth brains...

The end result of this is: The classified documents case against Trump is deader than a door nail. His defense team need only to point out the precedent set by the DOJ, when they appeal the politically motivated conviction. 🤣

TDS'ers remind me of the Sorceror's Apprentice:

"The apprentice splits the broom in two with an axe, but each piece becomes a whole broom that takes up a pail and continues fetching water, now at twice the speed. At this increased pace, the entire room quickly begins to flood."

If you fail to understand the analogy, hit me up and I'll explain it to you. LOL

Last edited:

You are probably right. Thankfully our POTUS doesn't die in office very often. What did LBJ do after the CIA eliminated JFK? Did he appoint a Vice or wait until the next election cycle? (Quick duckduckgo search leads me to believe the vice was not appointed until the 1964 election.

IDK if the Speaker moves anywhere or not. I've never looked into it. In this situation, Johnson would be 2nd behind Kackling Kamala, but IDK if he keeps his speakership and there simply is no Vice until January.
I guess I was wrong. It was before my time. Makes no sense to have an order of succession and still choose someone outside of that to fill the position. I did see this though.

Section 2 of the 25th Amendment gives the President the power to name a new Vice President, if that office became vacant, with the permission of Congress.

So Congress can deny it? If they do, would the Speaker then stay as VP going forward? Sounds like another Supreme Court decision would be coming. At least in the Ford situation, he was a highly ranked congressman. I would hope Congress would say no way to anyone like Big Mike who isn't even and has never been in politics. Just being married to the President doesn't qualify you as worthy to be President.

This is the way liberals. Be like these people. Don't just pretend to care. Take these tired hungry masses into your home and show us dirty right-wing extremist how wrong we are.
I expect to see a story about a Massachusetts couple being found dead and dozens of "immigrants" will be found living in their house.

This is the way liberals. Be like these people. Don't just pretend to care. Take these tired hungry masses into your home and show us dirty right-wing extremist how wrong we are.
I’ll give them credit for putting their actions where their mouth is. 99% of libs talk a big game but when it comes to their doorstep they are running for the hills. Their compassion is going to end up being their biggest weakness when this inevitably blows up in their face.

Was at a Super Bowl party last night and was talking to a lady I knew who is of Indian descent. That Jesus commercial came on and she came out and said “they are trying way too hard with this woke BS”. Then proceeded to bash the new Wicked movie and several of the other SB commercials. I knew nothing of her politics or beliefs but it really took me for a loop for a minute. Point being a lot of folks of all races are tired of it as well.

I have no problem with this. If they wish to help them and take care of them, then by all means go ahead. Just don't get government assistance to help with it. Taxpayers should not be on the hook for it. The money should all come from those people who agreed to take them in.

From the report:

Mr. Biden knew he could not keep classified documents and handwritten notes* at home after leaving office**. Mr. Biden, who had decades of experience with classified information, was deeply familiar with the measures taken to safeguard classified information and the need for those measures to prevent harm to national security.

____

Earlier, when asked about reports that former President Trump had kept classified documents at his own home, Mr. Biden wonderered how, "anyone could be that irresponsible" and voiced concern about "What data was in there that may compromise sources and methods" 🤣

__

In 2010, the Executive Secretary team, expressed concern to Biden, about the number of classified notebooks that Mr. Biden had not returned, and then later, after some WERE returned, a lot of the content was missing. The outstanding/untreturned content contained Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (for you all that are not versed in the handling of classified intel/documents, TS/SCI not only contains Top Secret information, but it is of a nature that would reveal the sources of that information. It is the highest clearanace level that you can get. I held one, so I'm not talking out of my ass here; I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff. )

__

*in 2017, during a conversation with his ghost writer for an upcoming book, he referenced a handwritten note from 2009 that said, "I had just found all of the classified stuff downstairs." At the time, he was renting a home in Virginia, where he met his ghostwriter to work on his second memoir.

** - does not necessarily apply to POTUS, but Biden wasn't President.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The DOJ et al, refused to indict President Biden, because he cooperated fully, once he discovered the classified documents. It matters not, I would presume, that he waited 13 years, after discovering said documents, to notify the National Archives and the FBI.

You TDS'ers are capable of convincing yourselves of ANYTHING. lol

Bless you little hearts, and smooth brains...

The end result of this is: The classified documents case against Trump is deader than a door nail. His defense team need only to point out the precedent set by the DOJ, when they appeal the politically motivated conviction. 🤣

TDS'ers remind me of the Sorceror's Apprentice:

"The apprentice splits the broom in two with an axe, but each piece becomes a whole broom that takes up a pail and continues fetching water, now at twice the speed. At this increased pace, the entire room quickly begins to flood."

If you fail to understand the analogy, hit me up and I'll explain it to you. LOL
You need to define analogy for them. They might think it is a rear entry term analogous to their normal practice. Just saying.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Next up, if you take in migrants, you can use them as a dependent on your taxes!
Hopefully, this does not turn into a money-making scheme for some as it does for those who foster children just to make the money, some do. I knew a woman many years ago (25-30 years back) who was making $16.00 an hour (long before Bidenomics shot prices through the roof), and her husband a little more. She quit her job to foster about 4 or 5 children because the state was paying her a pretty good amount to stay home to do it. Not sure how that turned out because we did not see her long after that. But before she quit, she was bragging about how much she would make without having to work too hard for it.

We’re being invaded at both borders
😡

Both examples of riots are indefensible but ONLY ONE of those was initiated and incited by the GD President of the United States.
Ya left out this fine peaceful image from your meme....
Also left out image of poor, defenseless gal getting murdered by thug cops....

I actually do value my guns more than their safety. Their safety is not my concern, it should be theirs. My guns will not hurt them unless they infringe on my life and safety. Then, that is their fault if they get hurt.
They also don't realize your guns could also actually save them if you happen to both be someplace that needs defending from being attacked by criminals. I'm sure you would have no issues using your weapon to prevent a catastrophe if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT