How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GGJFcZ0WkAA00Y1

You clearly do not understand the “theory” of “god-given“ rights.

Rights do not come from the constitution. The rights exist and are protected from government infringement on them by the Constitution.

SCOTUS interprets the Constitution and its protection of those rights.
We've had this argument several times already and there's no need to rehash it because you're arguing a semantic difference, not a material one. Whether you say it gives "protection" to rights that already exist or that it actually grants those rights itself, matters none at all. In every practical, material way they are the same. The legal protections our people enjoy exist because of the Constitution(and would not be enjoyed otherwise). Whether protecting or granting.

Never said all are asylum seekers but many are using that as a means to enter the country.
Don't like it....tell your Republican Rep to pass a damn law that makes it illegal and takes the whole issue out of old man Biden's hands.
It's a simple fix unless you are just wanting to use it as an election issue but never actually do a damn thing about it. Politicians would never do something like that right???
The law currently says how to come here legally. Why pass yet another law? I prefer we reinforce the ones currently in place. They broke our law coming here. NOTHING new needed. DEPORT THEM.

No one stood because there is no such thing as a black national anthem. There is no black nation, so no anthem.
Memphis should be ashamed of themselves for this idiot. I suppose that the correct answer to him would be, I am not black so why should I stand for "their" anthem? Can I just take a knee? Isn't that considered BRAVE to do?

What a joke. Calls for a peaceful protest my azz. 🤬
You can't call for a massive rally by telling thousands of people a huge lie for weeks that their Presidential election was STOLEN from them....Come gather on Election Certification day....The VP has the right to overturn the election.....You gotta "Fight Like Hell to Take Your Country Back!!"...."The Dems stole the election from you".....but throw in the word peaceful right when the crowd is frothing at the mouth and convinced the government took away their vote.
Total Bullsh** dude.
You cool with Kamala overturning your vote if Trump wins and telling thousands of BLM rioters to come to the Capitol on election certification day because the Republicans took their vote away...but be peaceful. Wonder how that will turn out?
Nothing but a buncha anti democracy 🤡's if you think anything about that scenerio is ok.
Fascist fools and tools.
What President in US history has EVER even held a F'ing rally on election certification day after losing?????
F Trump
I want to hear the Sambo take when Trump wins in November and the Dems start in with their lawyers challenging every lost state and whatever else they are cooking up. He’ll be singing a different tune.

When FJB does that to the Chinese Communist authoritarian Xi.....its okay why exactly? When FJB pays billions to the Ayatollah in Iran and removes/ignores restrictions on their oil sales that brings them billions to give to fund terror as they assemble a Nuke in their stated goal of erasing Israel from the planet....all those things are fine with you because of....why exactly?

Putin is a bad guy, clearly, but he is no worse than dictators and thugs you guys actually assist. Putin is bad when we are weak...and that is with a Democrat beta POTUS not willing to do what is necessary.
Even if the things you say were true-they're not of course-it is REMARKABLE that any presidential candidate, should openly root for economy to collapse to avoid an unfortunate comparison with another of his Republican predecessors. I realize that the Conservative Clown College is missing a few evolutionary links, but you do understand that if our economy collapses or goes into a depression, that it won't be a Republican Collapse or a Democratic Depression-EVERYONE will suffer and suffer greatly. We will ALL struggle and some suffer greatly and even die. The idea of public service is that you love your country and you have ideas to improve the lives of your countrymen-NOT to feed your own ego at the expense of your fellow citizens. Not sure why that is so difficult for you.

American administrations have had starkly different ideas on how to to deal with those countries that may stand in opposition to us, The very idea of some Trump toady like Carlson who is not even a journalist but more of a lightweight provocateur to give one of our nations most dangerous enemies a two hour commercial justifying his invasion of a sovereign ally is preposterous and definitely in opposition to our national interests. The stunt underscores how truly Anti American that MAGA has become and what a threat they are to our national security.

He looks like a guy that would care about pronouns

They’re trying hard to turn this Hispanic man into a White woman.

The left would love to demonize that AR he used, but cant do it in this scenario. Trans shooter opens fire on Christian church so it’s ok in this instance. Just can’t use them to shoot refrigerators in a field with a MAGA hat on or take photos holding one.

Last edited:
I want to hear the Sambo take when Trump wins in November and the Dems start in with their lawyers challenging every lost state and whatever else they are cooking up. He’ll be singing a different tune.
Got no problem with that. Pubs did that and lost every court case but one.
That's legal and how the system works.
I do have a problem with the acting VP deciding election results, fake electors, refusing to concede, skipping the inauguration, inciting a riot, and continuing to lie about the election once it was settled in court.
Yeah....I don't advocate for fascist insanity.

Got no problem with that. Pubs did that and lost every court case but one.
That's legal and how the system works.
I do have a problem with the acting VP deciding election results, fake electors, refusing to concede, skipping the inauguration, inciting a riot, and continuing to lie about the election once it was settled in court.
Yeah....I don't advocate for fascist insanity.

Dems will burn the country down again if Trump wins. Just watch.

The law currently says how to come here legally. Why pass yet another law? I prefer we reinforce the ones currently in place. They broke our law coming here. NOTHING new needed. DEPORT THEM.
You are clueless. The law currently says that you can enter the US at any border point, request ASYLUM and be allowed to reside in the US while your case is heard and judged. This can take months or years.
This is for the super slow learners.....
IT'S NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO ENTER THE US AT ANY POINT AND REQUEST ASYLUM.

That current law is the problem.
If you don't like that law....contact your Republican Rep and ask them to pass new ASYLUM border law that stops this.
The border law Republicans shot down addressed this but they decided to keep the open border going .
Don't like Biden or the current law.... Pass a new law that takes it out of his control. Quit bitching 24/7 and do something about it.

You are clueless. The law currently says that you can enter the US at any border point, request ASYLUM and be allowed to reside in the US while your case is heard and judged. This can take months or years.

If you don't like that law....contact your Republican Rep and ask them to pass new ASYLUM border law that stops this.
The border law Republicans shot down addressed this but they decided to keep the open border going .
Don't like Biden or the current law.... Pass a new law that takes it out of his control. Quit bitching 24/7 and do something about it.
Clueless, you are supposed to seek asylum in THE FIRST SAFE COUNTRY. That would be Mexico. How are asian, African and South Americans reaching our southern border without going through the safe country of Mexico? Wise up!

Ok then, let me correct. The shooter (who has a history of using male names as well as female names).

I’m more concerned about your reckless vigilante “eye for eye” type of statement.
It's sad but people tend to think that way, eye for an eye. I'm just making an observation. When a faction supports a genocide, going so far as to fund and arm it, they both contribute to the genocide itself and engender the strong reactions people will have to said support. Exactly like I said:
Support a genocide and you get one.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I'm not saying to teach kids how to be gay. 🤣 There's just no way 8th grade and up won't have questions or raise discussions over these issues. Don't think there's anything wrong with giving a textbook definition of these things when asked.
Gay people exist. Trans people exist. Straight people exist. Denying and lying to kids about it is wrong as well as placing a higher value of one group over another.
Stick to the definitions and facts without judgements and it shouldn't be an issue imo.
GGJjN9WXQAAs6Ed

Even if the things you say were true-they're not of course-it is REMARKABLE that any presidential candidate, should openly root for economy to collapse to avoid an unfortunate comparison with another of his Republican predecessors. I realize that the Conservative Clown College is missing a few evolutionary links, but you do understand that if our economy collapses or goes into a depression, that it won't be a Republican Collapse or a Democratic Depression-EVERYONE will suffer and suffer greatly. We will ALL struggle and some suffer greatly and even die. The idea of public service is that you love your country and you have ideas to improve the lives of your countrymen-NOT to feed your own ego at the expense of your fellow citizens. Not sure why that is so difficult for you.

American administrations have had starkly different ideas on how to to deal with those countries that may stand in opposition to us, The very idea of some Trump toady like Carlson who is not even a journalist but more of a lightweight provocateur to give one of our nations most dangerous enemies a two hour commercial justifying his invasion of a sovereign ally is preposterous and definitely in opposition to our national interests. The stunt underscores how truly Anti American that MAGA has become and what a threat they are to our national security.

Is Chuck Todd a journalist? Shall we list those who Chuck Todd interviewed?

Did he ask questions of Putin that you afraid to hear? Do you look for the fainting couch when you are triggered? Grow a pair, Alice.

My bad. I didnt realize the whole border suddenly became a PORT OF ENTRY YOU MORON.

Clueless, you are supposed to seek asylum in THE FIRST SAFE COUNTRY. That would be Mexico. How are asian, African and South Americans reaching our southern border without going through the safe country of Mexico? Wise up!
Here is the US LAW.....
The whole process is time consuming and complicated.
There is nothing in the law that says you MUST seek asylum in another country. You can be sent to another country but that is a decision made during the ASYLUM process which can take months or years to determine. All that time you are allowed to remain in the US until a determination is made.
If you don't like the law contact your Republican representative that trashed the border bill addressing this issue.
If you don't like the law contact your Republican representative and tell them to pass a law that forces Biden to no longer follow current ASYLUM law.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
My bad. I didnt realize the whole border suddenly became a PORT OF ENTRY YOU MORON.
U.S. ASYLUM LAW says hi ignorant fool.
Asylum seekers must be IN THE U.S. OR at a port of entry (an airport or an official land crossing) to request the opportunity to apply for asylum.

Don't like the law tell your Republican representative to change it. Dems tried but Trump stopped it. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT