POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's refreshing to see someone have the nerve to go on TV and tell the truth about Syria. Those who can think for themselves have known for a while that Syria is Libya all over again.

There are no "rebels" or "freedom fighters" in Syria. The Obama administration has been supporting terrorists factions in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian government the entire time.

What else did people think Trump meant when he claimed Assad and Putin were killing Isis? Maybe now they know.
Obama is a terrorist, he just used his position to allow everything that happened to us go practically unpunished.

Reactions: ymmot31
U.S Corporate managers will be jumping off bridges if Trump interferes with their profits. If this goes through, maybe Mexican unions will have to cut the average $4.50 a DAY pay rate to $3.50 a DAY.

Its about time sanctuary cities were held accountable. No telling how many Americans were killed by illegals in these cities.

Yes. They need to end

But Miami is not your every day sanctuary city like a Chicago or some other shit hole.

They did it more out of cost of jailing inmates

They are now willing to fork over the thousands it will cost to hold these guys until Feds can get them in order to save the millions of federal aid moneys.

Still a good first domino, need more to fall.

CNN is talking like this is the worst and most unorganized first week ever.

In reality I do honestly believe it has been the most or maybe one of the most productive first weeks ever.

It's as if democrats were so busy hating trump they missed his message. He has almost done 100% of what he ran on.

Beginning to repeal Obamacare
No more TPP
NAFTA is on its way out the door
The wall is approved and starting soon
And business is coming back in droves

In fact I can't remember a single thing he planned to do that hasn't been done except nominate SC judges which should take a few weeks.

I mean what else is he being graded on here?

Hey Willy, where ya been?

I wasn't banned. The mods didn't ban. Fake news. Don't listen to these twits.

I was doing the Homeless Hotties program for the past week. Cleaning uncouth prostitutes living on the street.

Mouth sure is tired.

Saw that Trump got elected officially. Signing EDs. Saw one that had Dickbutt. Kinda shocked by that

Welcome back, Skank!

giphy.gif

Man the crazy lady at my work today argued with an American born Muslim on

If trump is president

He said he is and she kept saying no he's not. When pressed on how he is not the president, she claimed that impeachment proceedings have already begun. This is a grown ass woman. Lol the old snowflake women are just as bad as millenials. Hell, you might be able to link a millennial snowflake directly to a seasoned snowflake.

Man the crazy lady at my work today argued with an American born Muslim on

If trump is president

He said he is and she kept saying no he's not. When pressed on how he is not the president, she claimed that impeachment proceedings have already begun. This is a grown ass woman. Lol the old snowflake women are just as bad as millenials. Hell, you might be able to link a millennial snowflake directly to a seasoned snowflake.

My goodness, that is so scary and alarming that we live in a nation that brainwashes people that badly. It is like an alternate universe where truth be damned if it goes against agenda.

It'd be like 2012 Louisville fans just reading and reporting how awful and in shambles UK was and when they met head to head in the Final Four, they didn't actually lose. Even when UK won the title and held the trophy and celebrated, they'd call it illegitimate and then protest in the streets.

So pathetic.

Just finished the Willy thread

Do we have the lamest mod in history or what?Sheesh. Not one poster In that thread was having anything but fun. Maybe we can start another one and call it gayro or random lame thoughts. Then it's all fair game right?

Just in from a ban for saying the actions of democrats during the Vietnam war toward American soldiers should have killed the party (the progressive wing). Also said I thought some liberals would like to see Trump assassinated.

How is that ban worthy? My God, I can't even get on twitter without seeing assassination comments, like, real f****** assassination comments. CNN went through a damn 30 minute segment explaining "wink" how it would be possible for the liberals to remain in the white house if all 80 people in line before them were killed on the same day.

I am a product of my environment. I'm explaining what I see and took a ban for it.

The one thing that gets to me lately is how can grown men be a big of a wimp as some on the Paddock are? Grown men needing safe space threads on a message board is sad.

Btw, those same elitist posters have spelling errors while insisting others are dumb. It is hilarious and they are too dumb to even know it. Clean up the Paddock's trash. :joy:

Last edited:
[laughing] Hey, dummies, we're much smarter than you and we guess that the world is about to end. Here's a giant clock poster that shows just how smart we are and proves our guess to be correct.

Doomsday Clock Moves Closer to Midnight, Signaling Concern Among Scientists
27doomsday2_xp-articleLarge.jpg

It is getting closer to midnight.

On Thursday, the group of scientists who orchestrate the Doomsday Clock, a symbolic instrument informing the public when the earth is facing imminent disaster, moved its minute hand from three to two and a half minutes before the final hour.

Though scientists decide on the clock’s position, it is not a scientific instrument, or even a physical one. The movement of its symbolic hands is decided upon by the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

I think Trump has a very nice card to play toward the AA community if he's willing. Maybe push for an early vote on criminal justice reform in the manner of sentences. the Cocaine vs. crack laws could be simplified to either-or. Although I completely agree and understand why crack is more harshly punished (because of the destruction of the AA communities needing to be addressed and drugs associated with those areas) - but blacks are never going to cede that point. It would be a good position to give up for some good press with minorities.

And in return, these cities who feel positively affected by the change adhere to federal immigration laws regarding illegal aliens. Put it out to the press for the pressure.

"Trump offers a hand at criminal justice reform, in return for illegal immigration enforcement."

Or maybe use it as leverage for other areas since the funding might just force sanctuary cities to abandon anyway.

Let the liberals dig their own grave rejecting the AA community over illegals if they wish. It could cost them 5-10% of the black vote on top of the 6% they've lost since 2008.

just a thought.

Just reading headlines the media is already changing, and it seems its because they simply have things to report on. They know what trump is doing so they can report that.

Everything with Obama was a fn fairy tale. Like BS message board/blog scenarios and what ifs, made up arguments. It was fn weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
[laughing] Hey, dummies, we're much smarter than you and we guess that the world is about to end. Here's a giant clock poster that shows just how smart we are and proves our guess to be correct.

Doomsday Clock Moves Closer to Midnight, Signaling Concern Among Scientists
27doomsday2_xp-articleLarge.jpg

It is getting closer to midnight.

On Thursday, the group of scientists who orchestrate the Doomsday Clock, a symbolic instrument informing the public when the earth is facing imminent disaster, moved its minute hand from three to two and a half minutes before the final hour.

Though scientists decide on the clock’s position, it is not a scientific instrument, or even a physical one. The movement of its symbolic hands is decided upon by the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

I bet every damn one of them are liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT