• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man the crazy lady at my work today argued with an American born Muslim on

If trump is president

He said he is and she kept saying no he's not. When pressed on how he is not the president, she claimed that impeachment proceedings have already begun. This is a grown ass woman. Lol the old snowflake women are just as bad as millenials. Hell, you might be able to link a millennial snowflake directly to a seasoned snowflake.

It must be on some of the crazy sites they read. My liberal friends all swear he isn't really president and there are secret impeachment proceedings in motion

I think Trump has a very nice card to play toward the AA community if he's willing. Maybe push for an early vote on criminal justice reform in the manner of sentences. the Cocaine vs. crack laws could be simplified to either-or. Although I completely agree and understand why crack is more harshly punished (because of the destruction of the AA communities needing to be addressed and drugs associated with those areas) - but blacks are never going to cede that point. It would be a good position to give up for some good press with minorities.

And in return, these cities who feel positively affected by the change adhere to federal immigration laws regarding illegal aliens. Put it out to the press for the pressure.

"Trump offers a hand at criminal justice reform, in return for illegal immigration enforcement."

Or maybe use it as leverage for other areas since the funding might just force sanctuary cities to abandon anyway.

Let the liberals dig their own grave rejecting the AA community over illegals if they wish. It could cost them 5-10% of the black vote on top of the 6% they've lost since 2008.

just a thought.

The sentencing guidelines need reformed period. It's ridiculously complex. Plus, all drug quantities have to be converted to the equivalent in Marijuana weight. It's beyond stupid

The Mexican government doesn't want a wall to be built nor U.S. businesses to crack down on illegal immigration because a large part of their economy is based on that very illegal labor sending money back to Mexico...tax free.

Western Union is done if Trump cracks down on illegals. That's the only way they're still in business.

The Mexican government doesn't want a wall to be built nor U.S. businesses to crack down on illegal immigration because a large part of their economy is based on that very illegal labor sending money back to Mexico...tax free.
THIS! For any of you that live in areas with high Mexican/Latino populations, go to a gas station or market in areas where they live and you will see that all of those stores have Western Union. They are making a lot of cash money and sending it home to madre.

It must be on some of the crazy sites they read. My liberal friends all swear he isn't really president and there are secret impeachment proceedings in motion

Back in December I had a coworker tell me that since Russia hacked the election, there was going to be a new election right before Christmas. And then another told me that 'officially' Ivanka was the First Lady, because Melania isn't allowed to be first lady.

Both have been oddly quiet since the inaguration.

Back in December I had a coworker tell me that since Russia hacked the election, there was going to be a new election right before Christmas. And then another told me that 'officially' Ivanka was the First Lady, because Melania isn't allowed to be first lady.

Both have been oddly quiet since the inaguration.

These people vote. That is the scary part.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Mexico is the world's 12th largest oil producer but generates less cash coming in than the amount wired back from the US ($28b).
Mexico (to the great chagrin of its inhabitants) just ended their domestic oil price subsidies, which I would imagine ate into profits a great deal. Having said that, $28B is a tremendous drain of wealth, especially given that (some of? most of? all of?) the people earning it and sending it out of the country should not even be here, and the former administration's policies turned a blind eye to it.

Remember Ross Perot? The "giant sucking sound" you hear is American wealth being funneled into Mexico. He knew.

Reactions: ymmot31
I'd like a side by side comparison of trumps tweets while in office compared to Barry's. Would be hilarious.

I also don't get the feeling trumps tweets are constructed by dozens of people who first run it by focus groups. How can you be president when you can't even fn compose a damn tweet. Lmao.

Reactions: ymmot31

Lmao holy hit. 42?????? in the first month?!! Can't be true.

We are Mexico, tbh.
Both leaders and citizens in Chicago should welcome federal intervention into their very public failure to control gangs/drugs/crime/killings in that city. But, due to political posturing (p!ssing contests), those holding office will take offense. And I guarantee you, the "outrage" will be the MSM news story.

Saw this yesterday... unbelievable.

To think that just a year ago, several large European cities' gov'ts and police departments were actively and collectively trying to cover up numerous Syrian refugee/Muslim group sexual assaults cases from the NYE debacle and Northern Euro women attacked and raped by same groups were refusing to report b/c they, too, didn't want to harm the Islamic community...

Liberalism really is a plague.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
By allowing to freely roam and stay here we already spend in the billions per year, not only locking them up, but educating them, healing them, housing them, clothing them, feeding them, etc...
Perhaps you should extend your though process a bit. If we stop people from hiring them then they aren't going to be able to pay rent or feed their families. If they can't pay rent or feed their families then we won't be educating them or healing them because they won't be here.

oh Fuzz, if there is no jobs, there is still the opportunity to spit out some babies and collect on the handouts. so you think they will just go home. you simple minded fool.
Wow! An idiot calling me a "simple minded fool".
If there are no jobs, where will the live?

GO AWAY!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Considering Launch of Liberal TV Show

Top Democratic donors are said to be urging defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to run for mayor of New York City later this year.

However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

According to a close Clinton source who spoke with Ed Klein Confidential, Clinton is considering launching a liberal TV show to ensure she remains in the news.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...sidering-launch-liberal-tv-show-2020-election

GO AWAY!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Considering Launch of Liberal TV Show

Top Democratic donors are said to be urging defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to run for mayor of New York City later this year.

However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

According to a close Clinton source who spoke with Ed Klein Confidential, Clinton is considering launching a liberal TV show to ensure she remains in the news.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...sidering-launch-liberal-tv-show-2020-election
She handed the entire midwest to the Republicans through complete total incompetence. They should be begging her to stick around.

Personally I hope he goes away and stays away. Forever.

Democrats reportedly plan scorched-earth approach to fighting Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...corched-earth-approach-to-fighting-trump.html

I don't think this will turn out well for them.
Good, let these non civilized pieces of shit keep at it. They're driving more & more nails in the democrats coffin. The moderate, independent voters are seeing just how far out and unhinged that the democrat party has become. So by these liberal, lunatics acting the way they are, it's driving more & more moderate voters into the republican party. So libs keep doing what you're doing. You are the best thing that has ever happen to the republican party.... Think God for liberals, it gives us something to laugh at.

Hardcore lifelong liberals I know are leaving the Democratic party in droves. The whole BLM thing and this devastating anti-white idiocy that is pouring in from all sides has eviscerated the white blue collar Democrats in droves. We are fracturing along racial lines and whites are retreating from what is essentially a CNN-led purging of white working class people from the Democratic party. They're mysteriously all-in on driving a wedge between minorities and whites and it is the most baffling thing I have ever seen. Hard to imagine such incompetence as it must be some strategy but I have no idea what it could be.

My worst fear, the total loss of the Midwest for a generation, is at hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT