POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump informed Congress he'll start bilateral trade negotiations with countries who were signed on to the TPP.

So, you see, it's not that he's against free trade. He's against horrible trade agreements that leave America hemorrhaging money and jobs.
I never understood people saying Trump is against free trade. Trump has been talking about free trade since the 1990s, long before he even ran for President. He just hates the deals we have.

Z should transgender up and just do it...

C2-9CeyWQAAP3cF.jpg

All liberals, BLM, vagina marchers, Clintonites, etc should do this, that would really show Trump they are serious. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Mexico is among the Average Net Worth for Richest Countries (GDP) on earth ranking just outside the top 10 and ahead of countries like Italy, Canada, and Saudi Arabia. They are just terrible at income distribution which is exactly where the United States has been residing since Reagan.

Any more stupid shit you idiots would like to post?
I love how some dumb taint such as yourself can't see a joke it it slapped you in the face. Maybe, just maybe if it were attached to the tip of a dick you'd finally get...........

It.

Wett, I don't think you're looking at that quote correctly. Sessions hates pot, and I think it's more of a threat. i.e. If you don't want me to start cracking down, Congress better make it legal on a federal level.

He has said resources are the primary issue with enforcement. We'll have to wait and see how they play it.

Mime, I partially agree on the wall. However, there are untold numbers of stories from landowners in Texas that say they see people walk across the border all the time.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
400k were caught trying to cross in 2016 alone. Surely plenty of those were trying to physically walk across. No? Thousands physically run, walk, crawl, climb across the border per year.

Needless to say, the border patrol strongly disagrees with your assertion. I heard the chief just resigned, maybe you should apply and whip them all into shape with your vast border knowledge.

Wett, I don't think you're looking at that quote correctly. Sessions hates pot, and I think it's more of a threat. i.e. If you don't want me to start cracking down, Congress better make it legal on a federal level.

He has said resources are the primary issue with enforcement. We'll have to wait and see how they play it.

Just reread the article, you may be right. Could be taken either way. (Nice catch.)

I'll say this, I have a good friend who quietly uses medicinal marijuana because he should be using it. Having been prescribed addictive painkillers for years, he had to constantly monitor his body's reaction and detrimental affects. He has since cut his use of those medicines by 75%. I've also had someone fairly close to me almost die due to an unknown substance added to street marijuana. Per the doctors, they see emergency room encounters on a frequent basis because a lot of the pot floating around is laced with something harmful and unknown to the patient.

I've changed my stance on this issue over the past 12 months based on a combination of the above.

Estimates put the % of illegal immigrants coming by air at 50%. And visa overstays make up the majority of new illegal immigration these days.

On top of this, we already have walls in major crossing areas. But those wanting to get in use tunnels and ladders.

Lastly, we also have people crossing the Canadian border illegally.

So no, building a wall on the Mexican border won't solve a damn thing. DT has a few decent ideas, you all should stick with those because the wall is beyond stupid.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Just reread the article, you may be right. Could be taken either way. (Nice catch.)

I'll say this, I have a good friend who quietly uses medicinal marijuana because he should be using it. Having been prescribed addictive painkillers for years, he had to constantly monitor his body's reaction and detrimental affects. He has since cut his use of those medicines by 75%. I've also had someone fairly close to me almost die due to an unknown substance added to street marijuana. Per the doctors, they see emergency room encounters on a frequent basis because a lot of the pot floating around is laced with something harmful and unknown to the patient.

I've changed my stance on this issue over the past 12 months based on a combination of the above.

It would be very politically detrimental at this point to reinitiate federal enforcement simply based on public opinion. I don't think they'll let him do it.

It would be very politically detrimental at this point to reinitiate federal enforcement simply based on public opinion. I don't think they'll let him do it.
I'm not so sure Trump would be for Sessions going after marijuana. It's would go against everything he said on the campaign trail regarding the subject.

Although I don't like it, it is correct. Obama basically directed us law enforcement to not arrest and us attorneys not to prosecute; despite it being illegal.

It needs changed.

Are people in the media really offended and hysterical right now because Trump called ISIS "sneaky rats"?

I think its safe to say the March For Life tomorrow will get hardly any media coverage compared to the vagina march of last week
I haven't noticed it mentioned here, may have been, but a lot of those hens that landed in DC last week had probably already made travel arrangements months ago in anticipation of Hillary being elected. No reason to lose their money, just have a Vaginapalooza.

CAIR is saying that Trump's proposals are Islamophobic. So Trump specifically targeting Islamic terrorists is a threat to all Muslims in their eyes?

Basically, what CAIR is doing is failing to make a distinction between the two like Trump is. CAIR is the one conflating Islamic terrorists and moderate Muslims, not Trump.

Reactions: screwduke1
[laughing]

Letting US consumers foot the bill for the wall is "Mexico paying"?

We don't need a phucking wall, and it won't stop dick. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration occurs because people physically walk across an unmanned border should actually be deported.
Not sure if serious. That literally happens all the time, there are many parts of the border 100% wide open where people walk right across the border. It happens every single day, theres probably people doing it as I type this post up.

I think its safe to say the March For Life tomorrow will get hardly any media coverage compared to the vagina march of last week

I'm thinking the opposite. Trump and his team have been very outspoken the last couple of days about this event getting zero coverage. I can see the media covering it just enough to purposely prove Trump wrong.

Then they'll take their digs at him, writing stories blasting him about being wrong and attacking them based off of his false assumptions.

Remember that meme showing a picture of Trump walking through a door ahead of his wife making some derogatory comment about how he treats his wife? The one where they "snapped" the picture at about the 5 second mark? Yea, that one....kind of changes the narrative a bit doesn't it?

Remember that meme showing a picture of Trump walking through a door ahead of his wife making some derogatory comment about how he treats his wife? The one where they "snapped" the picture at about the 5 second mark? Yea, that one....kind of changes the narrative a bit doesn't it?

Unfortunately that won't change the narrative because those that are writing/telling the narrative aren't going to care about this video. They don't care what the truth is. There's a lot to lament about Trump, but some folks are grasping at straws when it comes to hating him.

Minnesota lawmakers introduce a bill to change the way their electoral votes are counted. From winner takes all, to a district by district. Certainly will only serve to hurt the Democrats, wouldn't it?

Reactions: ymmot31
Not sure if serious. That literally happens all the time, there are many parts of the border 100% wide open where people walk right across the border. It happens every single day, theres probably people doing it as I type this post up.
What is obvious is that anyone who thinks a wall is going to solve the problem is someone who has never been to the border or a border crossing and seen the amount of traffic that is crossing both ways 24/7/365. The border is lined with US owned industry that is managed primarily by US nationals who live on the US side of the border and cross the border daily. I did it for 3 years of my life.
Cartels "import" drugs through border crossing points. If you can't stop tons and tons of drugs, how do you think you will stop people? You might slow the tickle but if you do so that will create more demand meaning higher wages for those who cross which will in turn increase the incentive to do so.

It would cost 1000x less and be 100x more effective to simply go after the people that hire undocumented workers here in the states.
The Berlin Wall didn't keep people from leaving East Berlin...and they would shoot people trying to do so. Second, the average "worker" who is crossing to find work has nothing to lose. It costs at a minimum, hundreds if not thousands of dollars to round up and deport someone. They sure as hell aren't paying for it...taxpayers do. Going to spend $30,000/yr to lock them up???
So you catch them and deport them...what have they lost?
The people who have something to lose are those who hire them. If there are no jobs for undocumented workers, they will go home. But as long as the demand is there, they will come....it is no different that the drug market, sex market or any other market. As long as there is a demand, that demand will met with a supply.

What is obvious is that anyone who thinks a wall is going to solve the problem is someone who has never been to the border or a border crossing and seen the amount of traffic that is crossing both ways 24/7/365. The border is lined with US owned industry that is managed primarily by US nationals who live on the US side of the border and cross the border daily. I did it for 3 years of my life.
Cartels "import" drugs through border crossing points. If you can't stop tons and tons of drugs, how do you think you will stop people? You might slow the tickle but if you do so that will create more demand meaning higher wages for those who cross which will in turn increase the incentive to do so.

It would cost 1000x less and be 100x more effective to simply go after the people that hire undocumented workers here in the states.
The Berlin Wall didn't keep people from leaving East Berlin...and they would shoot people trying to do so. Second, the average "worker" who is crossing to find work has nothing to lose. It costs at a minimum, hundreds if not thousands of dollars to round up and deport someone. They sure as hell aren't paying for it...taxpayers do. Going to spend $30,000/yr to lock them up???
The people who have something to lose are those who hire them. If there are no jobs for undocumented workers, they will go home. But as long as the demand is there, they will come....it is no different that the drug market, sex market or any other market. As long as there is a demand, that demand will met with a supply.

oh Fuzz, if there is no jobs, there is still the opportunity to spit out some babies and collect on the handouts. so you think they will just go home. you simple minded fool.

If the GOP went after it those ways your side would still bitch and moan and you would be on here spewing idiocy and asking 6-8 dumbass questions to avert.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Odd we have these border experts chiming in, and telling us all how a wall is useless and that it'll never help with the problem, but the men and women tasked to secure the border, some of whom who have worked at the border patrol for decades, endorsed a presidential candidate for the very first time ever, in part because of the wall, and they say the exact opposite. Imagine that.

These idiots think the Mexican military attacking is what I am talking about.

The same idiots that think Trump taxing 20% on Mexican imports means Mexico is paying for the wall instead of US consumers.

There simply is no point in talking to people this stupid. Just let them fester in Trump's nut musk as anything more substantial than that is just more for them to hoot and holler about as they scratch themselves and randomly fire shotguns out their trailer windows as they holler "DAMN RIGHT, TRUMP!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT