POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clearly Trump's fault. His dog whistles are coming home to roost.

On a more serious note, Trump is turning Mexico into such a clusterfock that I don't know how he gets out of it. Really impressive incompetence. The spoiled kind that pouts and doesn't realize there are consequences for things. Trump is sheltered and it has made him vulnerable to catastrophe as he doesn't have the normal common sense of when to stop digging.

I noticed that article made no mention of race, which automatically decreases his chances of being white. We shall see.

Sorry if I also don't put a ton of stock into the fake outrage from the group who runs a platform in the media and on campuses about how awful and evil whites are especially white men.

Same group on the left portrays whites and cops as evil every chance they get.

Hillary received 800,000 votes from non citizens. The number is probably higher than that, but we know how the media is with numbers.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Silence from the left on this. Depending on where these illegals voted, several house and senate seats could have been lost because of this. I do agree that it is unlikely that the number is in the millions but 600,000 is still a national disgrace. This needs to be addressed.

GO AWAY!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Considering Launch of Liberal TV Show

Top Democratic donors are said to be urging defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to run for mayor of New York City later this year.

However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

According to a close Clinton source who spoke with Ed Klein Confidential, Clinton is considering launching a liberal TV show to ensure she remains in the news.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...sidering-launch-liberal-tv-show-2020-election

Lmao pray to god she does. TV show. 2020 campaign....oh the laughs that would provide.

Lmao pray to god she does. TV show. 2020 campaign....oh the laughs that would provide.

eek.gif

Holy Al Gore, Batman!

Silence from the left on this. Depending on where these illegals voted, several house and senate seats could have been lost because of this. I do agree that it is unlikely that the number is in the millions but 600,000 is still a national disgrace. This needs to be addressed.

But we were told voter fraud doesn't exist. I'm not just saying illegals are in that popular vote but also BS abscentee ballots as well.

Reactions: DSmith21
Hardcore lifelong liberals I know are leaving the Democratic party in droves. The whole BLM thing and this devastating anti-white idiocy that is pouring in from all sides has eviscerated the white blue collar Democrats in droves. We are fracturing along racial lines and whites are retreating from what is essentially a CNN-led purging of white working class people from the Democratic party. They're mysteriously all-in on driving a wedge between minorities and whites and it is the most baffling thing I have ever seen. Hard to imagine such incompetence as it must be some strategy but I have no idea what it could be.

My worst fear, the total loss of the Midwest for a generation, is at hand.

Lol whaaaat

You just described the liberals to a T

Ain't no libtard leaving the Democratic Party over BLM and anti white sentiment.

Now if you had said more middle leaning democrats are leaving the democrat party I would believe you.

Reactions: Anthony B

Awesome. Libs don't realize it, but with a president who's proud of our country, less and less of this will be tolerated.

Also, it will kill them in the Midwest. They may never win another presidential election for the foreseeable future.

GO AWAY!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Considering Launch of Liberal TV Show

Top Democratic donors are said to be urging defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to run for mayor of New York City later this year.

However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

According to a close Clinton source who spoke with Ed Klein Confidential, Clinton is considering launching a liberal TV show to ensure she remains in the news.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...sidering-launch-liberal-tv-show-2020-election

Wait thought this was trumps only reason he was running? Oops

I think Trump should do a TV show where he takes contestants and makes them compete in business situations. 1 winner.

He could have a catch phrase "You're no longer employed!!"

Perhaps you should extend your though process a bit. If we stop people from hiring them then they aren't going to be able to pay rent or feed their families. If they can't pay rent or feed their families then we won't be educating them or healing them because they won't be here.
then by all means get more vocal within your party and tell them to quit being sensational assholes about those types of policies. The DNC opposes any measure that would reduce demand. As do you in reality.

Hardcore lifelong liberals I know are leaving the Democratic party in droves. The whole BLM thing and this devastating anti-white idiocy that is pouring in from all sides has eviscerated the white blue collar Democrats in droves. We are fracturing along racial lines and whites are retreating from what is essentially a CNN-led purging of white working class people from the Democratic party. They're mysteriously all-in on driving a wedge between minorities and whites and it is the most baffling thing I have ever seen. Hard to imagine such incompetence as it must be some strategy but I have no idea what it could be.

My worst fear, the total loss of the Midwest for a generation, is at hand.
It really is an amazing thing to witness. My Dad is a registered Democrat that hasn't voted that way in 30 years. They have lost their way but what's going on in the last few years is utter madness. Obama and the MSM where in cahoots on this racial wedge as you call it and common sense middle class Americans are doing exactly as you say: RUNNING from the leftist nut jobs.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
It really is an amazing thing to witness. My Dad is a registered Democrat that hasn't voted that way in 30 years. They have lost their way but what's going on in the last few years is utter madness. Obama and the MSM where in cahoots on this racial wedge as you call it and common sense middle class Americans are doing exactly as you say: RUNNING from the leftist nut jobs.
naw, Matt Jones' idea conference will turn things around

Reactions: Mashburned
On a more serious note, Trump is turning Mexico into such a clusterfock that I don't know how he gets out of it. Really impressive incompetence. The spoiled kind that pouts and doesn't realize there are consequences for things. Trump is sheltered and it has made him vulnerable to catastrophe as he doesn't have the normal common sense of when to stop digging.

I had a vacation planned to backpack across Mexico. Then Trump got elected and Mexico was overrun with drug cartels, corruption, violence, beheadings, etc. Just a total clusterf*ck thanks to Trump. Had to cancel my vacation.

Anybody made any "Thanks Trump" gifs yet?

Perhaps you should extend your though process a bit. If we stop people from hiring them then they aren't going to be able to pay rent or feed their families. If they can't pay rent or feed their families then we won't be educating them or healing them because they won't be here.

Ideally, you'd be right....but I know of illegals that receive government assistance. I know from experience their children attend schools and receive services including meals, clothing and healthcare in some situations, along with intense (expensive) educational services as they meet requirements for special ed services.
The real problem is they get here in the first place. If immigrants can immediately contribute (work) to (be self-sufficient), abide by laws and will agree to assimilate into our culture, I'm for taking all comers.

Can only imagine the amount of outrage there would have been if the open casting for the new Mr. Clean resulted in white man.

I don't give the least bit of a shit who's pictured on the paper towels I buy. I guess it's just my privilege showing when I laugh at them changing an iconic brand/logo to pander to race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT