POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manipulate them by having them run in circles as he quietly goes about his business. Only 1 problem. He ran a campaign about transparency.
BTW, that's not a problem. He ran on being transparent to the American people while running directly against the press. It doesn't get any more transparent than coming straight from him.

He's going around the press straight to the people just like he said he would do. The people who voted for him prefer it that way. We don't want them to filter, twist and shape his words as they see fit.

BTW, that's not a problem. He ran on being transparent to the American people while running directly against the press. It doesn't get any more transparent than coming straight from him.

He's going around the press straight to the people just like he said he would do. The people who voted for him prefer it that way. We don't want them to filter, twist and shape his words as they see fit.
Which is exactly why the media is pissed.

Yeah, who needs those pesky journalists to let everyone know when they're telling lies behind all that 'transparency'. You know, 42% unemployment, crime at all-time high, etc.

What you really mean is that his supporters prefer non-filtered bullshit to facts with real data behind them.

He's going around the press because they know he'll get called out on it. Mr Transparent can't even release his tax returns...I mean nothing, nothing screams transparency like let me hide a bunch of crap and tell people they don't need to see it.

He also doesn't want you to know he's already in violation of that Constitution you supposedly defend.

On the topic of abortion, I am as anti-abortion that exists. With that said, let's at least give the baby a sporting chance. Get 3 ping pong balls. Label 1 mommy, another daddy, and the other one baby. Then have a blind draw to see who we sentence to death. If the daddy isn't in favor of killing his baby or starts singing a different tune, well then the baby's odds are now a coin flip.

rtd-2332.jpg

MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some good folks to follow on twitter

@scrowder - One of my favorites and he's a comedian
@MarkDice - Funny and doesn't give an eff. Attacks media relentlessly. Has almost 1 million YouTube subscribers
@PrisonPlanet- Paul Joseph Watson
@BenShapiro- Easily the best debater and is certainly critical of Trump as a conservative
@LaurenSouthern- Beautiful and destroys feminists
@Gavin_McInnes- A savage alpha male from Rebel Media. Says whatever he wants. Essentially, he's Willy with a bigger platform. He fought a protestor on Friday.

Good list thanks. Only one I couldn't find was @laurensouthern. Seems to not be correct name

I like Shapiro a lot. Very logical.

Some of you care way too much about celebrities. Seriously, Judd, whoever, I don't give a touch what out of touch reality they live in.

I agree. No one should listen to celebrities. They are out of touch with reality

Only problem I have is that Ashley is connected to us but she doesn't represent us. I don't really see anyone describing her as U.K. Basketball fan in relation to her rants.

But, celebrities do influence a lot of people. Which is absolutely retarded, but some people are that way. I think it's dangerous to allow these people such a big microphone. But what can you do? Can't really change it so no sense in getting panties in a wad.

Reactions: -LEK-
Yeah, who needs those pesky journalists to let everyone know when they're telling lies
It's the journalists who aren't trusted. They have an approval rating in the single digits, and not just among Trump supporters, but nationwide.

Have you been in a coma for the past year? One of the reasons for Trump getting elected is because of the dishonest media. I mean, seriously, do you pay attention to anything outside of what CNN feeds you?

As for the rest of your post, didn't read it because I'm pretty sure it was fallacy based on the media being honest.

Yeah, who needs those pesky journalists to let everyone know when they're telling lies behind all that 'transparency'. You know, 42% unemployment, crime at all-time high, etc.

What you really mean is that his supporters prefer non-filtered bullshit to facts with real data behind them.

He's going around the press because they know he'll get called out on it. Mr Transparent can't even release his tax returns...I mean nothing, nothing screams transparency like let me hide a bunch of crap and tell people they don't need to see it.

He also doesn't want you to know he's already in violation of that Constitution you supposedly defend.
You can't possibly think the media has been a good watchdog for the public when it comes to real data in their reporting. I agree Trump isn't being transparent with his tax returns but it's dillusional to think the media act in our best interest.

Reactions: Moopyj

hey Card, define journalism?

I normally don't respond to you, you are an idiot.

You can't possibly think the media has been a good watchdog for the public when it comes to real data in their reporting. I agree Trump isn't being transparent with his tax returns but it's dillusional to think the media act in our best interest.

Anybody on this board give a damn about tax returns? Other than the resident liberals. I could care less, if the IRS is satisfied, then I am.

Anybody on this board give a damn about tax returns? Other than the resident liberals. I could care less, if the IRS is satisfied, then I am.
I never said they did. I don't personally care. Doesn't mean he's being transparent about it. He's just hiding an issue many on here don't care about.

There is no issue with Trump's tax returns.

Dumb asses like Cardkilla just want him to release them so some lefty "journalists" can come up with some bullshit spin about why business losses shouldn't offset business income.

The rest of us are happy with his in depth federal financial disclosure that contains far more detail about his investments and holdings than a tax return ever would show.

Cardkilla is too ignorant to even know why he wants to see the tax returns.

Good list thanks. Only one I couldn't find was @laurensouthern. Seems to not be correct name

I agree. No one should listen to celebrities. They are out of touch with reality

Only problem I have is that Ashley is connected to us but she doesn't represent us. I don't really see anyone describing her as U.K. Basketball fan in relation to her rants.

But, celebrities do influence a lot of people. Which is absolutely retarded, but some people are that way. I think it's dangerous to allow these people such a big microphone. But what can you do? Can't really change it so no sense in getting panties in a wad.

Yeah. I messed it up. Try @Lauren_Southern.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Report out that Neil Gorsuch is the frontrunner for SCOTUS. Trump administration won't confirm. Good pick if it is him, though. Can't get any more Scalia like.

Reactions: screwduke1
[laughing] They're all complaining about something as petty as the tradition of who gets asked the first question at a WH press conference, but totally ignore, even argue against in some cases, the tradition of obeying the law of land.

Katie rich of SNL he been suspended indefinitely

What beyotches... should have terminated her forever

CNN told him to. Just like they told him Trump has already violated the Constitution because he owns a building.

They parrot whatever the libs tell them and adopt it as truth. They only have a shallow grasp on this because they can only use these phrases and names in short exchanges. If asked to elaborate further, they can't do it.

They do it with Russia garbage, do it with the comments on Mexican illegals, the grab them by the pussy remark, they do it with the tax returns, they do it with his businesses, they do it with the bankruptcy stories and beieve every sexual assault accuser with zero proof and even some that were debunked.

They never can go into detail to provide all of the context or in the Russia case, even articulate or provide proof. If the lib media says it, they believe it no matter what.

Obama ran roughshod over the Constitution for 8 years. Payback is a bitch. Obama's entire presidency will be wiped away within 6 months. And I can't wait until he stacks the Supreme Court with conservative judges. Hopefully 3 or 4 of the liberal judges will be replaced during his term guaranteeing a crushing majority that will completely destroy liberalism.

Reactions: screwduke1
Katie rich of SNL he been suspended indefinitely

What beyotches... should have terminated her forever

Meh... I hate SNL right now as much as the next Trump supporter, but we're so far over the obnoxious ish is okay on Twitter that this meant nothing. Hell, Twitter's "Moments" right now actually promote the fact that it's white women who are to blame for Trump, and we'll be better off when we put "brown women" in charge. That sort of divisive ish is much worse than making fun of Barron.

Lastly, yeah Barron is 10 years old and shouldn't be a target, but that boy is probably gonna have the world by the balls in about 8 years and he'll be just fine. Trump should give him his own Twitter account and let him tell Katie Rich to get pumped.

Anyone think she did herself any favors in her "speech" at the Women's March?

Compared Trump to Hitler! I do know for sure that some of the basketball and football program's major donors are Trump supporters so this might get interesting.

Reactions: Moopyj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT