POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad thing is these dipchits think taxpayers should pay for their abortions,if they aren't responsible enough to take care of birth control in their sex lives,then why should we pay for the murder of an unborn baby.I think they should also decide to have an abortion by 3 months,after that unless there is extenuating circumstances,it should be illegal.
I'm not an extreme prolife person,but liberals think it's OK to kill unborn babies,but cry about killing Our Enemies,mental illness IMO.

Good God, watching this press briefing reminds me of how much I hate the press. Spicer is doing great.

I couldn't stand that job. Just talking to a bunch of liberal wolves after eight years of softballs to Obama.

"Josh Ernest, what is Obama's favorite TV show?"

" Sean, can you elaborate on Trump's business ties, can we see his tax returns and what are you going to do about presenting an economic plan to cure world peace and what about this derogatory statement you made when you were a sophomore in high school?"

Any chance we can see which countries do not contribute to the UN the way they should? Is that even measurable?

Congrats to the whiners on getting this moved to the paddock!!! Good grief!!!

As far as AJ is concerned if she never shows her face at another UK game again I will be just fine with that. Disgusting behavior for anyone let alone a public figure.
Ashley Judd is identified as UK basketball. Her face has been promoted 100's of times by ESPN and other networks wearing UK blue. I hate it that we have to be stuck with such a disgusting woman as our " the celebrity face of the program". Our fan base does not reflect this baby killing moron who probably wasn't even born in Kentucky and I doubt she lives there now. She is beginning to make RosIe O' Donnell look like a lady.

Ashley Judd is identified as UK basketball. Her face has been promoted 100's of times by ESPN and other networks wearing UK blue. I hate it that we have to be stuck with such a disgusting woman as our " the celebrity face of the program". Our fan base does not reflect this baby killing moron who probably wasn't even born in Kentucky and I doubt she lives there now. She is beginning to make RosIe O' Donnell look like a lady.

Exactly and why I thought this was a valid discussion to be had on the basketball forum. The call by numerous posters to move here pissed me off because I've had it with crap and whining.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
If people would get up & leave when she walks in, she & UK would get the message.

Some good folks to follow on twitter

@scrowder - One of my favorites and he's a comedian
@MarkDice - Funny and doesn't give an eff. Attacks media relentlessly. Has almost 1 million YouTube subscribers
@PrisonPlanet- Paul Joseph Watson
@BenShapiro- Easily the best debater and is certainly critical of Trump as a conservative
@LaurenSouthern- Beautiful and destroys feminists
@Gavin_McInnes- A savage alpha male from Rebel Media. Says whatever he wants. Essentially, he's Willy with a bigger platform. He fought a protestor on Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: moe_schmoe
Exactly and why I thought this was a valid discussion to be had on the basketball forum. The call by numerous posters to move here pissed me off because I've had it with crap and whining.
I agree 100%. Ashley Judd is promoted as UK basketball's #1 fan so anything she says or does is fair game on Rupps Rafters. It needs to be seen by all UK basketball fans not put on a forum about 5% of the posters visit. Her stupidity needs to be exposed to all.

These people are going to eat each other alive. I love it.

How the Women's March's "genital-based" feminism isolated the transgender community

https://mic.com/articles/166273/how-the-women-s-march-s-genital-based-feminism-isolated-the-transgender-community#.WJucW266w

And they also make great parents.

C237zijUQAAjALD.jpg

Some good folks to follow on twitter

@scrowder - One of my favorites and he's a comedian
@MarkDice - Funny and doesn't give an eff. Attacks media relentlessly. Has almost 1 million YouTube subscribers
@PrisonPlanet- Paul Joseph Watson
@BenShapiro- Easily the best debater and is certainly critical of Trump as a conservative
@LaurenSouthern- Beautiful and destroys feminists
@Gavin_McInnes- A savage alpha male from Rebel Media. Says whatever he wants. Essentially, he's Willy with a bigger platform. He fought a protestor on Friday.

Ben Shapiro is a wus. He got his butt kicked by Zoe Tur (transgender woman) and it is a funny video to watch. "Say that again and I will send you home in an ambulance." After that...I could not take little Ben seriously any longer. Lost his man card. That and the leaving Breitbart over the Corey Lewandowsky event with Michelle Fields silliness. He lost me after that.

Oh really....google his loss of man card to Zoe Tur. Embarrassing.
I've seen it. He didn't lose. He didn't get his ass kicked either like you suggest. If anything he showed the hypocrisy of the left because they accused him of being the bully when it was in fact someone on the left that put their hands on Ben. He aptly claimed that that behavior is inappropriate for a political debate on national TV.

Ben Shapiro is a wus. He got his butt kicked by Zoe Tur (transgender woman) and it is a funny video to watch. "Say that again and I will send you home in an ambulance." After that...I could not take little Ben seriously any longer. Lost his man card. That and the leaving Breitbart over the Corey Lewandowsky event with Michelle Fields silliness. He lost me after that.

That nut put his hands on him. Ben wasn't scared to take on that entire panel or pander to that guy's delusion of being a woman. I'm not sure what you expected him to do there? Starts at 5:15

Staying civilized on national television made him a wimp while continuing to challenge the person's delusion?

He also embarrassed Piers Morgan too.

As for the Michelle Fields stuff, that's fair game. That's a black mark on him but it doesn't change his debate skills. He wins every debate. His debate vs Sally Kohn was total savagery.

I've seen it. He didn't lose. He didn't get his ass kicked either like you suggest. If anything he showed the hypocrisy of the left because they accused him of being the bully when it was in fact someone on the left that put their hands on Ben. He aptly claimed that that behavior is inappropriate for a political debate on national TV.

When a man, even a little one like Ben, has a sorta woman grab you by the neck and threaten to send you home in an ambulance....and he had to sit there looking lost....it wasnt a good look. Certainly it is hard to punch a woman or an almost woman with a mans voice...punch her in the nose...oh well. Dont tweak "her" by using male pronouns.

That nut put his hands on him. Ben wasn't scared to take on that entire panel or pander to that guy's delusion of being a woman. I'm not sure what you expected him to do there? Starts at 5:15

Staying civilized on national television made him a wimp while continuing to challenge the person's delusion?

He also embarrassed Piers Morgan too.

As for the Michelle Fields stuff, that's fair game. That's a black mark on him but it doesn't change his debate skills. He wins every debate. His debate vs Sally Kohn was total savagery.

Thanks for posting that video. I still get embarrassed for Ben every time I see it. And I have no idea how you come away from that looking good. No win situation.

Don't know if you've been living under a rock or not so please forgive me if you have but this topic has been discussed ad nauseum over the last 2 days. The Paddock board is that way --------------->
No ass munch I don't live under a rock. I also don't live on this board and read every word. I only read rupps rafters and didn't see anything on it. Never heard of the Paddock. Thanks for doing your part as the forum police however. Pay your self on the back.

Observation on the Ashely Judd speech: If a man were to have made a similar statement against women in such a public forum, would they be welcomed by the University? The basketball program? Ushered into prime seating in Rupp Arena? Would there be a university reply disassociating the individual from the program or, at minimum, some condemnation of the comments?

If memory serves me correctly, she has appeared on UK commercials officially representing the university.

I wish there were more/any women on this forum that would comment on her speech...was it offensive to women?

So say he punches him, what's the narrative and how does his career go?

"BreitBart conservative Ben Shapiro punches transgender on live television"
Shapiro obviously handled that situation about as well as he could have. Punching him may keep his man card but he loses all credibility politically and loses his job. Shapiro proved he can argue without personal attacks and stick with his facts supporting his positions.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Shapiro obviously handled that situation about as well as he could have. Punching him may keep his man card but he loses all credibility politically and loses his job. Shapiro proved he can argue without personal attacks and stick with his facts supporting his positions.

Until Ben fixes his situation with being a #nevertrumper and steps back from Michelle Fields....then I will not be a fan. He lost me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT