POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the hell were we funding abortions in other countries anyway?

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure why American's need to foot a sexist bill that doesn't even have an affect on our own women. Your tax dollars to provide sexual reproductive services (this isn't like children's vaccines or ER services), that's only applicable to half the population in a country that hates us anyways? Uh, no. Thrilled that bill was removed. Don't care what the feminazis have to say.

You don't see me wanting to spend over half a billion to provide free condoms and STD tests to only men from countries that aren't our own. Eff those people too. Worry about ourselves.. let a countries government worry about it's own people's reproductive health.

Unless she grabs a mic and starts preaching politics to the crowd, she should never be booed for attending a game and cheering on the CATS. Booing her would be just as crappy as the crowd booing Pence and his family when he was out at a play a while back.

I wouldn't give a crap if we had not endured eight years of these nuts enforcing speech codes and claiming to be offended over everything and portraying all of us as racists and bigots any time we disagree. They try to create chaos and ruin Christian businesses over the smallest thing.

They deserve to have the spotlight shinned on their disgusting filth.

Trump won because people were tired of that BS. You're not alone, but we shouldn't double down on being a bunch of pussies like he left.

When ultra liberal Massholes don't even want Elizabeth Warren.. that's a problem.. You might say 46% is fine.. and for other states, maybe so. But in Mass that number should be 60%+.

Anyone think she did herself any favors in her "speech" at the Women's March?

Compared Trump to Hitler! I do know for sure that some of the basketball and football program's major donors are Trump supporters so this might get interesting.

Who gives a flaming bag of dog sh-t?

This is like the 5th thread on this topic (at least). Freaking stop it. Let's talk some basketball.

At least she wasn't wearing UK gear.

Hope Cal cuts off her access to the program.

That was embarrassing.

Yeah, have heard enough of these so called " celebrities " political opinions. Like anyone gives a Rats azz !

giphy.gif

You people are stupid as hell. Do you really think this hasnt een discussed already? And it's been moved the Paddock about a dozen times already? As it should be.

Get the crap over it.

I wanted to pile drive her during that speech or poem as they called it. She looked and sounded so effin ridiculous!

Fags

Reactions: -LEK-
Ashley Judd's speech at the march was way over the top, very filthy! Maybe it would go over well in Hollywood, but for the kids in that audience it was pure filth.

I used to applaud when they would show her on the screen, but from this point on I'm going to boo her.
Hope she finds another team to pull for. She and the other Hollywood celebs are embarrassments.

When ultra liberal Massholes don't even want Elizabeth Warren.. that's a problem.. You might say 46% is fine.. and for other states, maybe so. But in Mass that number should be 60%+.

Ed Klein (so take it with a grain of salt) wrote in one of his books during the election that they considered Warren and Biden and Obama desperately wanted them to run but a lot of stuff would have been openly discussed like Biden's plagiarizing that speech back in the day and Warren's Affirmative Action thid and how she buys up foreclosed homes. I can't remember all of it but they know that she was awful.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
The Obama administration sent $221 million to the Palestinian Authority on Friday, as President Obama prepared to leave the White House for the last time, the Associated Press reports.
Just wait until Trump meets with Netanyahu. There's going to be many more camps built on the West bank, all plastered with a big, shiny, gold trimmed "Trump" logo.

Why doesn't Ashley Judd use her voice to speak up for her hometown in Eastern, Ky that is ravaged by poverty and is universally considered the pain pill/heroin abuse capital of the World?

Someone sent me this link with comments of Norma McCorvey, Jane Roe of Roe v Wade. I'm prolife. This simply cements that position. I can think of no act any more evil. Congrats to President Trump for his action today. I'd love to see him have the opportunity to fill about 3 SC justice spots with 40 year-old pro-life justices.

http://liveactionnews.org/7-things-didnt-know-jane-roe-roe-v-wade/

Wow!
I truly cannot believe we live in a society where that is an acceptable behavior. The most innocent among us, we don't protect. What I can't fathom is how being prolife is somehow seen as controlling women's bodies. It is without question, the dumbest line of thinking I have seen. I can't say that with any clearer conviction.

Why doesn't Ashley Judd use her voice to speak up for her hometown in Eastern, Ky that is ravaged by poverty and is universally considered the pain pill/heroin abuse capital of the World?

Cause eff white people. You don't get any SJW merrit badges by caring about poor white people. It disrupts the narrative that whites live in the clouds and ride unicorns and eat caviar while plotting the demise of brown people.

Cause eff white people. You don't get any SJW merrit badges by caring about poor white people. It disrupts the narrative that whites live in the clouds and ride unicorns and eat caviar whole plotting the demise of brown people.
I'd be fascinated to see how quickly a movement to help uneducated kids in Appalachia receive books would get shut down and labeled as being white privilege.

I truly cannot believe we live in a society where that is an acceptable behavior. The most innocent among us, we don't protect. What I can't fathom is how being prolife is somehow seen as controlling women's bodies. It is without question, the dumbest line of thinking I have seen. I can't say that with any clearer conviction.

These people will riot over a career criminal, go nuts over the environment or someone wearing fur but they don't give a damn to murder a baby out of pure convenience.

These people will riot over a career criminal, go nuts over the environment or someone wearing fur but they don't give a damn to murder a baby out of pure convenience.
It just makes no sense to me. The argument couldn't be easier to defeat, but the folks we elect on the right are so stupid they can't do it or won't do it. They want the government to "stay out of their uterus" but won't the government to fund their contraceptives. The logic is just pure idiocy and evil.

EDIT: I just saw on facebook a girl's rationale for being pro-choice. She says she believes the fetus is a human life but abortion is ok. She says that because many children live in poverty, are abused etc that it is actually kinder to the CHILD for the mother to decide if the child gets to live. I really don't have words.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Well, I am pro abortion, or whatever you call it. I am even in favor of government funded abortions if a women wants one. Last thing we need is some drug addicted parents brining in some warped, abused, future welfare babies into the world.

Birth control in any form should damn well be free to whoever wants. It is just a logical public service. These righteous men dictating this crap to women on what they should or shouldn't do should STFU. Mind your own damn business. Abortion has been and always will be legal. Get over it. It's for the betterment of society and the right thing to do.

Well, I am pro abortion, or whatever you call it. I am even in favor of government funded abortions if a women wants one. Last thing we need is some drug addicted parents brining in some warped, abused, future welfare babies into the world.

Birth control in any form should damn well be free to whoever wants. It is just a logical public service. These righteous men dictating this crap to women on what they should or shouldn't do should STFU. Mind your own damn business. Abortion has been and always will be legal. Get over it. It's for the betterment of society and the right thing to do.
By your own logic you can never comment on anything of which you are not a part again. You can no longer comment on UK games because you aren't on the team. You can't comment on politics because you're not a politician. You can't comment on education if you're not a teacher.

Additionally, it isn't better for society for a women to kill her baby because she doesn't want to raise it. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be poor than dead. You can put the baby up for adoption. Just because women may get abortions in other ways doesn't mean we should just make it legal all together. Someone could stab someone with a knife. We shouldn't make them anymore. No woman or man should get to decide whether or not they get to kill someone on the basis of convenience. It's evil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT