POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until Ben fixes his situation with being a #nevertrumper and steps back from Michelle Fields....then I will not be a fan. He lost me.
Shapiro is a conservative before a Republican. Trump does some pretty non conservative things. He shouldn't have to pretend to like those things because he dislikes Hillary more. Also, he's complimented Trump on many occasions. He's honest in his views on Trump and for that I can respect him.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
I was wondering where he had been. I must've missed the word about him being banned.

I could be wrong but I vaguely remember him posting the night before the inauguration about all of the nut job protestors and he said something like he'd wish he could shoot them or something. Obviously he was joking.

I could be wrong but I vaguely remember him posting the night before the inauguration about all of the nut job protestors and he said something like he'd wish he could shoot them or something. Obviously he was joking.
Windy probably reported him. He's reported me several times. Got me banned for a week once. Needs to be kicked in his ovaries.

Understandable about Willy. Probably the same reason we don't see any posts by Madonna or Rosie O'Donnell. Hopefully it's a short term time-out.

With regards to Ashley's First Amendment rights, sure, she has them. But she went way past vulgar and reprehensible. There is taking a stand, and then there is what she did. Inexcusable.

Shapiro obviously handled that situation about as well as he could have. Punching him may keep his man card but he loses all credibility politically and loses his job. Shapiro proved he can argue without personal attacks and stick with his facts supporting his positions.
I like Shapiro a lot. Very logical.

Some of you care way too much about celebrities. Seriously, Judd, whoever, I don't give a touch what out of touch reality they live in.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Read up on this whole Mexico City Policy that Trump just reinstated.. of course, Libs and the women's movement are besides themselves. Here are the facts:

1. This thing has zero affect on the US.. it's entirely for funding other countries abortions, abortion information, and reproductive health.
2. It costs about $600mil/year.
3. It's not a new policy. It has been issued and removed for over 20 years now.

While in theory, I'm not against funding something like this in the U.S. (I'm sure we already do to the tune of billions of dollars). But for other countries? Why? Who gives a damn about Yugoslavia's reproductive issues? Why should our money go there? And why the outrage like this is the beginning of the end? Two presidents before Trump have already put it in place.

Will be interesting to see who engages directly with Trump once the liberal shaming starts to diminish. It would appear that he recognizes the value in reaching out to his adversaries and I doubt he'll leave them empty handed when they respond. Will establish joint working arrangements to benefit the specific causes/concerns of those who would seemingly be at odds with him.

Have started to wonder if this wasn't the intent of Soros and his ilk to do nothing more than drive a wedge between the Trump administration and as many individuals as possible---not that they will get anything done, just to try and shame anyone who considers engaging with Trump.

If I recall, W also stopped funding overseas abortions, etc as soon as he took office. Caught heat from the same groups, but probably not to the same degree. I would like for killa, windy, or some other fruitcake explain to me why US tax dollars should pay for abortions or reproductive education to foreign countries.

Some of you care way too much about celebrities. Seriously, Judd, whoever, I don't give a touch what out of touch reality they live in.
I don't really care what they say but they do have a platform most of us do not have. What they say reaches millions. And a lot of those millions do care and believe what they hear.

Agreed. If you get your political advice from Madonna, LeBron James, Ashely Judd or anyone of the ilk I'm not really sure I can help you.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
There are a lot of idiots in this world. Just because someone has access doesnt mean you should care.

Because Hollywood has turned into a liberal bootcamp..If you're on the other side of the political spectrum, it gets annoying to see Hollywood push it's agenda every day, marginalizing the right and trying to mold the minds of young adults to thinking their way.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
There are a lot of idiots in this world. Just because someone has access doesnt mean you should care.
I said I didn't care. My issue is that they have the bully pulpit. And I do believe that if enough idiots believe falsehoods, that could cause problems for us all. Hands up, don't shoot for example.

I said I didn't care. My issue is that they have the bully pulpit. And I do believe that if enough idiots believe falsehoods, that could cause problems for us all. Hands up, don't shoot for example.
I cant help you if you're an idiot. Not you per se, but anyone. Again, I believe people have enough sense and liberty to make their own decisions. Its not what youre selling, its what you are buying. If you get upset over that, maybe you should look into the mirror for taking idiots so seriously.

I cant help you if you're an idiot. Not you per se, but anyone. Again, I believe people have enough sense and liberty to make their own decisions. Its not what youre selling, its what you are buying. If you get upset over that, maybe you should look into the mirror for taking idiots so seriously.
That's what I'm saying. There are a lot of idiots out there. And if you don't think they are dangerous, I don't know what to tell you.

Again, just look at Fergeson and how much damage that lie caused.

Yes. Never heard of him until he "endorsed" Trump.
Where's the guy they hired to "clean it up" who went "missing"?

Also, the Obama foundation is going to *crush* it. He's obviously got Silicon Valley on lock, much better marketer than Clinton, gotta more loved around the globe, and has 81mil followers compared to Clinton's 12mil. That is fn scary.

No way he crushes it. More eyes will be on it for one. I don't think people realize how big a gangster hildabeast really is. Clinton crime family been running this for years. Trillions. Talk about releasing tax returns. I would love to see how much dirty money they have. Mind boggling. Think about the governments she blew up for organs, drugs, oil, and human trafficking. She has her own army for god's sake. Obama needs another 30 years to get on her gangster level.

True dat but science is the definition of that I guess until all of sudden it isn't. Every last one started out as a quack.

I'm just saying, there are idiots losing their minds, acting like she made up some kind of new buzzword to cover up for lies.

"Alternative facts" have been around for decades. They've even been used to tell us all certain foods are bad for us, while certain foods are good for us.

You, me and most posters on this board don't give a touch. But there is a fairly sizable segment of our society that receives most of their news content from celebrities and/or a very limited number of mostly liberally biased news sources. Thus...all the recent outrage by what many of us would consider a lesser informed populace.

And note, that's not to say we are any smarter than those individuals, it's simply that most on here at least try to read/learn from multiple and varied sources to make a more informed opinion. My oldest daughter borders on genius IQ, but her political field of vision is about as narrow as the eye of a needle. There is no reasoning with her and it's difficult to even carry on a political discussion because she simply has no larger perception of the World than what she's been fed. Any alternative opinion is dismissed out of hand as lies and/or propaganda. So I don't bother anymore. (I did, however, wear the Feel the Bern t-shirt she gave me for Christmas last Friday and told her it was to support my politically diverse family.)

I'm just saying, there are idiots losing their minds, acting like she made up some kind of new buzzword to cover up for lies.

"Alternative facts" have been around for decades. They've even been used to tell us all certain foods are bad for us, while certain foods are good for us.
The point should be that the guy crying wolf about the media sure isn't trying to improve it so obviously this is the strategy. Manipulate them by having them run in circles as he quietly goes about his business. Only 1 problem. He ran a campaign about transparency and the system being rigged.

The point should be that the guy crying wolf about the media sure isn't trying to improve it so obviously this is the strategy. Manipulate them by having them run in circles as he quietly goes about his business. Only 1 problem. He ran a campaign about transparency and the system being rigged.

Where was all of this outrage about transparency for the last eight years, when Obama dressed up his economy, unemployment, and deportation numbers with alternative facts?

Matter of fact, you've pimped those exact same numbers in this very thread. Now, all of the sudden, alternative facts are a problem for you?

Nothing more transparent than his 100 day plan. He told you what he was going to do during the campaign. Media tried to say he was walking back on it to crush votes. Denied. Now he is implementing and the media is in shell shock. He even tweeted out his schedule for today. I know more about politics because of him. Nothing he does will go untouched by the media. Pretty transparent.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Obama ran on transparency and his regime was about as transparent as a cinder block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT